Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 230687 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 18
« Reply #3120 on: November 04, 2016, 06:49:43 pm »

By the way, I would like to thank Shakerag, TheDarkStar, and vishdafish for playing this round. Thank you so much!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: November 04, 2016, 06:55:54 pm »

Indeed, I'd like to apologise for making all their efforts for 'nought', even though that wasn't my idea or aim!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: November 05, 2016, 12:11:29 am »

The Moonlit Shadow has messaged that he will not be rejoining Mafia Marathon. Elephant Parade - you're stuck with us until the end.  :P

But in all seriousness, I would like to thank Moonlit for joining and playing Mafia Marathon (you know, despite its bizarre concept & lengthy gameplay). You're a pretty cool guy, ya know?
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: November 05, 2016, 02:18:42 am »

DAMMIT I SHOULD'VE KNOWN.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: November 05, 2016, 06:30:11 am »

:P
:'(

(Thanks for playing.)

DAMMIT I SHOULD'VE KNOWN.
You might have, if I hadn't kept you alive and stopped you changing into the new character. But I had less idea about that bit than you, even. I'd no idea that it was the Jesuit reset that let me plausably claim I'd Fixed, nor the reset. And I was still waiting to go back to D0 again, near the end.

I don't know how Tomasque expected that round to turn out, but it was always going to be a clump of spaghetti, I think.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: November 05, 2016, 02:30:44 pm »

To tell you the truth, I was expecting people to actually google their names / figure out who their characters where. After that, people would piece together that it was a time-traveling round, and maybe they would have figured out some of the secret things. I also expected TBF to be lynched earlier, so that he would be receiving info on the round... but that didn't happen, which is why scum got the advantage it did.

You guys have noticed that Starver always wins as scum, right? It's uncanny.
Money!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: November 05, 2016, 02:32:35 pm »

I figured it was full of timey-wimey ball, but was too worried about what'd happen if I was lynched to lynch myself.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: November 05, 2016, 07:30:31 pm »

You guys have noticed that Starver always wins as scum, right? It's uncanny.
One of those instances was an "inverse town" one, to be fair. And, by my reckoning (having just blitzed through the game-ends), Hector has only ever won whilst Neutral, whilst I've only ever lost in that role...  ;)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: November 07, 2016, 12:46:30 pm »

I'm sorry that this is taking a while, but starting a new round takes a bit if work, and I'm currently sick.
Money!

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: November 07, 2016, 12:52:10 pm »

Get Well Soon.
Get Mafiaing In Your Own Time.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: November 07, 2016, 01:17:54 pm »

You are not beholden to us, min. Feel better soon.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: November 07, 2016, 01:32:30 pm »

Get Well Soon.
Get Mafiaing In Your Own Time.
Sigtext

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: November 08, 2016, 08:55:35 am »

Sorry, I am lacking the time needed to actively contribute.
Out. 

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 19
« Reply #3133 on: November 10, 2016, 07:53:17 pm »

Round 19 - Night 0
 It is quiet on that night. A few walk the streets, in the cold light of the halogen lamps. One of them will stumble into a dark corner where no light shines - and will not return.

Darryl Cricket is part of the game. They are an NPC. They cannot speak, but can be targeted & voted normally.
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 19
« Reply #3134 on: November 13, 2016, 05:04:06 pm »

Round 19 - Day 1
The court is brought in session by Judge hector13.
Spoiler: Judge (click to show/hide)
The crime is the murder, and in this court the fate of the Defendant TheBiggerFish will be decided.
Spoiler: Defendant (click to show/hide)
The Plaintiff for this case is Starver. He is here to prove TheBiggerFish guilty.
Spoiler: Plaintiff (click to show/hide)
His evidence includes the accounts of Elephant Parade, a Witness to the murder of Darryl Cricket.
Spoiler: Witness (click to show/hide)
The Inspector FallacyofUrist is present. He is currently looking into the case, and could provide valuable insight...
Spoiler: Inspector (click to show/hide)
...If what he finds points to TheBiggerFish as the killer, then TheBiggerFish will be guilty of all charges. But if the evidence points to someone else, then this will be a much longer case than anticipated. If it turns out that the real killer is someone else at the hearing...

Votecount
hector13 (0)
FallacyofUrist (0)
TheBiggerFish (0)
Starver (0)
Elephant Parade (0)

Not Voting: hector13
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 04:29:42 pm by Tomasque »
Money!
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 237