Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 230986 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 16
« Reply #2565 on: August 20, 2016, 10:29:38 am »

Round 16 - Night 3
 Another night, and hopes begin to rise. Many believed that the sound had stopped for good, and as the night drew on, this even seemed like it could be true...

Votecount
FallacyofUrist (0)
TheBiggerFish (0)
Starver (0)
The Moonlit Shadow (1) - TheBiggerFish
No Lynch (1) - The Moonlit Shadow

Not voting: FallacyofUrist, Starver
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: August 22, 2016, 06:06:41 pm »

Round 16 - Day 4
 No corpse today either. The news spreads fast; everyone is happier then they've been in months - and yet, something still feels wrong. Perhaps it's paranoia, but many still want to stay inside until it's definitely safe.

Votecount
FallacyofUrist (0)
TheBiggerFish (0)
Starver (0)
The Moonlit Shadow (0)

Not voting: FallacyofUrist, TheBiggerFish, Starver, The Moonlit Shadow

Day ends Wednesday, 4:00 PM PDT
             Wednesday, 11:00 PM GMT
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: August 22, 2016, 06:10:08 pm »

Well okay then. I was going to track Moonlit, then something happened and it didn't work out. Like, y'know, roleblocking.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: August 22, 2016, 07:10:26 pm »

Yup. And that matches what I know, and nobody else appears to have tried to kill. Or been able to. And I now know that I was not Hectored.

So, @Moonlit with it not ending yet, and no other her way out, your thoughts and are you determined to Nolynch still?

Also, prevously not answered before D3 end:
@Everyone, would you feel comfortable outlining your thoughts as to role distributions?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: August 22, 2016, 08:03:48 pm »

@Moonlit: Watcher, Tracker and now Protector claims..?  I have to disbelieve that latter, for good reason, but that just makes me close to thinking you're a subtle version of Jester, and that makes everything else much harder to deal with.

Something else about this round is making things inconsistent. I don't suppose anyone wants to hint that the only way they can contribute is by getting the Mod to pass on their message to another to say these things for them, perhaps?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: August 23, 2016, 06:50:35 am »

That wasn't a protector claim - my action is just called protect.
That is exactly my own skill-name.

Mod humour or research fail? Anybody else have "Protect"?

Hector was clearly possessed of Jailer skill. And right now I'm guessing he jailed. But you've turned my viewpoint round, somewhat. My partial supicion is no longer where it was.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: August 23, 2016, 08:24:10 am »

... eh? Well, that's a thing.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: August 23, 2016, 08:39:02 am »

Moonlit:So why did you visit me again and say nothing about it?  I can't let this slide anymore.  You visited N1, and visited N3, and so far haven't claimed either.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: August 23, 2016, 08:39:28 am »

In other words, what is going on?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: August 23, 2016, 08:43:20 am »

Let's see. We can start with a summary of our claims.

I: Tracker.
Moonlit: Tracker/Watcher with Protect action name.
TBF: Self-watcher.
Hector: DED, Voodoo Person.
Starver: The missing link. CLAIM.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: August 23, 2016, 09:51:11 am »

Let's see. We can start with a summary of our claims.

I: Tracker.
Moonlit: Tracker/Watcher with Protect action name.
TBF: Self-watcher.
Hector: DED, Voodoo Person.
Starver: The missing link. CLAIM.
Bouncer.  Action is to Protect. As given. And I know example actly how many visitors I turn away.

And,  by the way, nobody visited Fish on Night 1 (or tried to). Can't rule out a Hectorish non-visit action (which the target wouldn't know about), but again someone goes and says exactly the wrong thing and makes me suspect them more.

Fallacy,  I trust you tried to visit Moonlit N3, but do not know for what purpose. Moonlit I trust you knew somehow what Fallacy did, N1,because it was a very lucky guess if you tried that. Fish, if you're right, its beyond my knowledge, and meanwhile someone did something to Hector (as Fallacy visited).

Someone's telling little grey lies and hiding the one telling the complete porkies.  Or a complicated recruitment. (Let me remind you what Recruitment did when I did it, BTW, so consider your loyalties if that's the case.)

Unravel this, someone.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: August 23, 2016, 05:51:09 pm »

FoU visited TBF day 1...
My notes say both you and he say Fallacy approached Hector... I'll check that in a moment, but right now I'll just assume one of us misremembers, for an easy life.

So how many visitors did you turn away, Starver? Am I right to keep my vote on TBF?
One visitor. And, yes, it would be logical for you to do that.  (But the copious lack of apparent logic and flip-flopping is making me still unsure.)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: August 23, 2016, 06:04:04 pm »

Okay, so if it ISN'T Moonlit visiting me, Moonlit, what's your explanation for this?
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: August 23, 2016, 06:07:56 pm »

For reference, BTW:

FoU, what did you do to Hector?

Tracked him. Got a no action result.

Of course, my action only tracks actions that visit other people, so if he did use Command, I dunno.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: August 24, 2016, 06:57:50 am »

FoU did not visit TBF until N2.
I don't remember that being said...  Hang on.
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 237