Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231117 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 14
« Reply #2265 on: July 12, 2016, 12:42:04 pm »

Well.  This round is going incredibly well so far, isn't it.

I think we should claim.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: July 12, 2016, 12:49:59 pm »

I'm sure you would TBF, which is why you made a full claim there. Perhaps we should make sure this is the last day before we do anything like that?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: July 12, 2016, 12:52:36 pm »

It is not the last day
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: July 12, 2016, 01:22:05 pm »

Hm.  If it's not the last day, then there's nobody's wincon met.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: July 12, 2016, 04:55:01 pm »

Well... Obviously..?

Moonlit made minimal posts yesterday (one post with a question for Starver, of which there was no follow-up) and FoU was entirely absent. Perhaps those two could maybe post something instead of lurking? That would be good stuff, thanks.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: July 12, 2016, 05:36:09 pm »

Guess why I was entirely absent.

SOMEONE USED AN ABILITY ON ME THAT PREVENTED ME FROM POSTING AND/OR VOTING.

Something similar's happened to me today--I can't vote today. Unlucky me.

To top it off with urine, I was role blocked last night. Again.

The Moonlit Shadow, have this "vote", for being TBF's scumbuddy. Or at least, that's my theory.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: July 12, 2016, 05:50:18 pm »

Guess why I was entirely absent.

SOMEONE USED AN ABILITY ON ME THAT PREVENTED ME FROM POSTING AND/OR VOTING.

Something similar's happened to me today--I can't vote today. Unlucky me.

To top it off with urine, I was role blocked last night. Again.

The Moonlit Shadow, have this "vote", for being TBF's scumbuddy. Or at least, that's my theory.

So... You were targeted by three people on N1, and two people on N2..?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: July 12, 2016, 05:52:41 pm »

Maybe. I think it's also possible that it was two people both nights, and that the ability that prevented me from posting and voting D2 had a lesser effect the second time around(which would make sense for balance reasons).
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: July 12, 2016, 05:58:33 pm »

Well, never mind about claiming then...

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: July 12, 2016, 06:10:34 pm »

Round 14 - Night 1

Now then. On a completely related note, how about we analyze this image? Seems like it could be a representation of the roles to me...

Also: my role is in the form "The Hand of [THING]". I'm thinking that's this round's flavor theme: we're all hands. Anybody else with that form for their role name?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: July 12, 2016, 06:20:25 pm »

Retract that fishing line, FoU, why the sudden change of heart, hm? D1 you couldn't wait to dismiss all the images as nonsense.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: July 12, 2016, 06:23:12 pm »

Correction, mate, the single image put up by Moonlit(or TBF).

And of all of them, this image looks the most... game relevant, shall we say. Partially because my role embodies one of the hands in it.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: July 12, 2016, 06:29:27 pm »

I'm not your mate, pal.

What was irrelevant about the one Moonlit posted? There are only four hands there, but five players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: July 12, 2016, 06:34:06 pm »

In the picture you want to analyze I mean. four hands, five players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: July 12, 2016, 06:35:35 pm »

Also, given the hand you claimed, how do you explain the Sword of Damocles above you, hm?

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 237