Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231215 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 13
« Reply #2130 on: June 27, 2016, 06:43:50 pm »

I feel like it's the latter, because, did anybody with a visiting role get roleblocked N0 besides me?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: June 27, 2016, 07:40:59 pm »

Oh, for dammit

.. That was supposed to be God dammit...

I'm sorry.
What he said is that he blocks the person who visits him. His real role is that if he is visited, he blocks everyone who visits..

There we go.
@hector it's everyone who visits. Checked the PM.

@TBF Starver did. I'm the only other one with a visiting role.

N0, I was not blocked in my visitation of Fish, despite Fish (saying, and apparently being confirmed, that he was simultaneously) visiting TDS with a poke. Someone check, but I think it was a non-suspicious confirmation. Besides, the poke happened N1, upon Hector, whilst I apparently triggered the blocking (included blocking me) but Fish poked Hector and Moonlit triggered the blocking effect N2 whilst Fish poked me.  Poking seems immune to blocking (whatever else it does) but still triggers TDS's auto if aimed at him, and Moonlit's semi-confirmed investigative skill doesn't get blocked (not sure about that 'lying era' claim to have been blocked, needs re-reading) even when activating SmallTalk (my activating investigation blocked myself, though). So confusion of mechanisms.  Or more than one person is lying, still. And I need TDS to speak up and try to explain this, please. Your big chance to 'correct' us all, perhaps.

And I can recognise tablet typos in Moonlit's contributions...

"What he said is that Jr blocks the person who visits him. Good to reply is that if by of voted, he blocks Everyone who visits. Which is why starver was blocked."
=="What he said is that he blocks the person who visits him. Got the reply is that if he is visited, he blocks Everyone who visits. Which is why starver was blocked."
...at a guess.  Combination of accidentally touching adjacent 'key's and hitting the autosuggestion boxes, above the 'keyboard' top row, and swapping in some nonsensical word. Happens all the time for me, multiple times in this very message but hopefully I already caught them all.  But that's not IC.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: June 27, 2016, 07:52:05 pm »

Could be that Starver is the one telling porkies, not actually getting results N0. Or Moonlit re: being unblockabke.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: June 27, 2016, 07:52:28 pm »

Though Moonlit has got mine and Starver's action names correct.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: June 27, 2016, 07:59:27 pm »

Unvote because Moonlit appears to be telling the truth. He does indeed know what my role is.

So who is the last person Moonlit hasn't checked? TBF, right?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: June 27, 2016, 08:43:48 pm »

Unvote because Moonlit appears to be telling the truth. He does indeed know what my role is.

So who is the last person Moonlit hasn't checked? TBF, right?
Moonlit can't tell us alignment.  I can.  (I can't tell your alignment, northat of others, when your Action/Auto kicks off in my direction.) We can only assume alignment from the relative usefulness of the actions that Moonlit tells us, w.r.t. possible alignments.

Please do explain your role again, though. I really want to hear if you have any disagreements with Moonlit's revelations/analysis.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: June 27, 2016, 09:03:49 pm »

He is correct about my role and the ability names. I can block someone, but if someone visits me they are blocked instead and I am also prevented from taking other actions.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: June 28, 2016, 12:04:09 am »

Can we get a votecount???
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: June 28, 2016, 11:31:26 am »

Ok... TDS is still lying, then.

For emphasis (my vote's already on him) TDS

You said what my role was, I confirmed what it was. What lie is there?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: June 28, 2016, 11:35:33 am »

That's, again, an overly broad reading, IMHO.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: June 28, 2016, 11:36:24 am »

It's ALSO something TDS could make a genuine mistake about, so TDS, you should ask Tomasque.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: June 28, 2016, 11:37:33 am »

While you're at it, ask him who's the Evil role, aye?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: June 28, 2016, 11:39:01 am »

What he said is that he blocks the person who visits him. His real role is that if he is visited, he blocks everyone who visits..

There.

Uh what. That's literally the same thing.

Me: I block everyone who visits me. (To further clarify, I target everyone who visits me with my roleblocking ability.)
You: I block everyone who visits me.

PPE: Now I'm even more confused. What is the difference between what Moonlit is saying and what I'm saying?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: June 28, 2016, 11:39:40 am »

TDS:Moonlit is saying you block everyone who visits ANYBODY.
Sigtext

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: June 28, 2016, 11:41:58 am »

TDS:Moonlit is saying you block everyone who visits ANYBODY.

I'll check with Tomasque, but the wording of my role suggests otherwise.

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 237