Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231150 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 13
« Reply #2100 on: June 27, 2016, 12:56:29 pm »

I wanted to wait. All this information publicly available already, even if you have to read between the lines a little bit.

Alignment investigator, Town myself.  Fish revealed as town N0. Attempt to check TDS was blocked N1. Attempt to investigate Moonlit (no conceivable advantage in checking Hector, just to be reacted against) was blocked on N2... But I'm still not clear why.

My exact current conclusions, I shall keep to myself.

@Fish, Hector has done. Your evasiveness is eroding my one still positive opinion of anyone. Am I to make it four suspects?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: June 27, 2016, 01:09:02 pm »

Alright, I'll vote Moonlit for lying about his role because it's the only lead we have.

To repeat my role:

I'm the town weakness. I block people who visit me, but if I'm not visited I can block other people. Last night, like all the other nights so far, I was visited so I blocked whoever visited me.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: June 27, 2016, 01:14:17 pm »

@Starver:That was more 'I'm behind this idea and will fullclaim when somebody else says something' but here it is.

I believe I've already claimed everything but:
I'm Town Special.
I have a night action to Poke someone.
Poked TDS N0, was roleblocked.
Poked hector N1, success.
Poked Starver N2, success.

...What on earth just happened?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: June 27, 2016, 01:22:36 pm »

What?  What what whatting what?

It's the Town wincon, TMS.  I win if the Evil role is eliminated.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: June 27, 2016, 01:23:24 pm »

Nuh-uh. TDS is the blocker, and he was the entire time.

I visited him last night. And he blocks everyone if he's visited.

Has anyone else found it strange that there has been no kills?

I'd like both DarkStar and Moonlit to give an explanation of this.

If Moonlit is right and TDS has an auto that blocks all the people in the game when he gets visited, how do you have results?

You know what, that doesn't make any sense.

Moonlit
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: June 27, 2016, 01:24:07 pm »

Bear in mind I do believe hammers are in effect
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: June 27, 2016, 01:24:23 pm »

Considering that, unvote

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: June 27, 2016, 01:25:35 pm »

What do you mean, 'how'?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: June 27, 2016, 01:26:08 pm »

And for the quadruple post, in the quote from Moonlit, why would it be suspicious we've had no kills? I think we've had maybe 1 round in which the scum had a direct kill, and it was a 1-shot.

PPE: give us a full claim then Moonlit.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: June 27, 2016, 01:28:49 pm »

I have no idea.  Did you all target TDS last night or something?  Because that's the only reason I can think of, besides an unclaimed roleblock.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: June 27, 2016, 01:46:18 pm »

Alright Hector:

I have an ability that tells me my targets ability.
I can't be roleblocked.

I inspected Starver N0. He has an inspect called Inspect that gives the alignment of his target.
I inspected Hector N1. He has an ability called Sentinel which he uses on someone, and if they visit him, then he learns their ability. He doesn't visit.
TDS N2. He has an ability called Small Talk that roleblocks his target. He has an auto called Surprise Visit, which causes him to use Small Talk on everyone who visits instead of his target.

This checks out for me. How does it check out for you, Starver?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: June 27, 2016, 01:47:21 pm »

Then again, my role been public knowledge for a good long while now so... not particularly convincing.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: June 27, 2016, 01:48:07 pm »

Everyone was roleblocked last night.

What makes you say that?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: June 27, 2016, 02:04:38 pm »

Alright, I'll vote Moonlit for lying about his role because it's the only lead we have.

To repeat my role:

I'm the town weakness. I block people who visit me, but if I'm not visited I can block other people. Last night, like all the other nights so far, I was visited so I blocked whoever visited me.
I did not visit you and I was blocked...  That means something.  Hmm, two pages behind.  Still, saying it anyway.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: June 27, 2016, 02:05:32 pm »

Wait.

You're N2 poke was successful?
Yes,  I was poked... 

(Catching up...)
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 237