Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231177 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 13
« Reply #2085 on: June 27, 2016, 12:22:28 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: June 27, 2016, 12:23:15 pm »

What.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: June 27, 2016, 12:25:28 pm »

Today is very likely the last day in which the town could win this round. Your reason for voting someone in this metaphorically life-or-death situation is because they are new. Not for any other of the various things you could have said - such as your after-the-fact thought - but because they are new.

You should have been lynched D1, you have provided nothing this round.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: June 27, 2016, 12:29:27 pm »

Because I've had absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO WORK WITH.

No information, no nothing.  Just this STUPID POKE!  I don't even know what it does, if it does anything!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: June 27, 2016, 12:30:40 pm »

You're the first person who's articulated even a suspicion of anybody, that I can recall, and you've only done that now!
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: June 27, 2016, 12:32:59 pm »

I didn't mean it in a personal attack kind of way, I'm just hugely frustrated we've had the same amount of information available to us since D1.

You're the first person who's articulated even a suspicion of anybody, that I can recall, and you've only done that now!

Untrue. Starver had suspicions of TDS and Moonlit since D1. Moonlit had suspicions regarding me D2, and I've had suspicions of TDS and Moonlit since D1, and I'm reasonably sure I expressed that at the time (I did vote Moonlit D1, anyway)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: June 27, 2016, 12:34:00 pm »

So yeah, if my reasons for picking between two equally unknown targets are somewhat inane to start with, I think I've a good reason for them to be!
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: June 27, 2016, 12:34:42 pm »

Dammit lag, interrupting.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: June 27, 2016, 12:36:45 pm »

I don't particularly want to continue down this road of "omg butthurt", since it's not helping us find scum. A moment of frustration from me - not aimed solely at you - so I apologise.

If you're not going to add anything (like questions) to the game, please... let's not do this.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: June 27, 2016, 12:37:49 pm »

Hang on though...

You are the town special role, yes? And you poked TDS N0?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: June 27, 2016, 12:38:26 pm »

@hector firspost: I obviously didn't really notice...  But still.  We do need to lynch somebody, and I think it should be TDS rather than TMS right now.  Please, anybody make an argument one way or the other, because I'm tired of flailing around like this.

@secondpost:Blame the interwebs for that, I got ninja'd.

@thirdpost:For the third time, IIRC, I TRIED, but was roleblocked.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: June 27, 2016, 12:39:22 pm »

That is, I think I've said that thrice, not that I only think I was roleblocked.
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: June 27, 2016, 12:40:05 pm »

Me and thee were Hectorised, D1, IIRC.   I held back because the marathon model seems to like scumkill-by-mislynch often enough for me to not so much rush to roleflip possible townies.

That means I'm left with three suspects, one now less suspicious than before, another more suspicious than before and the mysterious third who I suspect to be Neutral (but isn't the person I long thought to be neutral, nor necessarily certainly so even now) but I need an attempt at explanation from TDS to swing me one or the other or (possibly) the other. And I can wait.

(And I keep getting Ninjaed. 4, then 4, now 3.)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: June 27, 2016, 12:44:09 pm »

Okay. Perhaps it is not as I thought it was.

Perhaps we should have a full claim, anyway.

I'd like to see your alignment (town weakness/special, investigative etc.) what your action is, what it is supposed to do (what kind of result you get) and what that result was (the full result of your action) whether it was blocked, failed or successful.

I am an Investigative role. My action does not count as a visit, but when the person I target visits me, I find out what their action is. I targeted Moonlit N0, and Starver N1 and 2. All actions failed, because my target did not visit me.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: June 27, 2016, 12:45:17 pm »

Sure, I'll fullclaim if you will.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 237