Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231237 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 13
« Reply #2070 on: June 27, 2016, 09:48:08 am »

He also has a targeted roleblock. I believe N0 he used it on TBF, so we didn't all get roleblocked.

It's overided by visiting him.

I don't remember detailing that about my role, although yes, that's correct. Except I did get visited N1, so I've autoroleblocked all three nights so far.

How exactly does your investigative power work?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: June 27, 2016, 11:23:13 am »

A hugely helpful thing to do for the town.

Now we obviously won't be thinking "what else is Moonlit lying about?" will we?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: June 27, 2016, 11:28:53 am »

You cleared TBF. Twice.

Quick question. What exactly were you lying about?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: June 27, 2016, 11:44:05 am »

I want to hear TDS's say on my beong blocked last night, first,  but I think I'm settling down on one particular decision now.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: June 27, 2016, 11:45:31 am »

You know... TBF's poke has done practically nothing all game. I'm starting to wonder if he really did poke TDS N0...
I got blocked N0.
So, I tried, but failed.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: June 27, 2016, 11:54:38 am »

What details of your investigative role? Specifics, please.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: June 27, 2016, 11:58:45 am »

@hector
The details of my investigative role.

And I cleared tbf drive I knew starver was cleared.
If I'm cleared, it's because you said I am.  I may be misremembering, but I 'cleared' Fish before you backed me up.

I have problems with this.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: June 27, 2016, 12:09:57 pm »

Y'see, the biggest issue I have with this is the only details that Moonlit has supplied to us about his role is that's it's investigative, but it's also unblockable. And now he's just said he lied about the details, but that it's investigative so... it doesn't make sense for him to have results if TDS is telling the truth.

However, we've done fuck all this round, which really pisses me off. We also have TDS 'round here, a quite experienced player who has not mentioned anything about the lack of lynches happening, claiming to be a weakness role while blocking everyone, despite Starver and Moonlit claiming results and TBF systematically poking people every night.

My opinion hasn't changed since D1. It's either Moonlit or TDS. Town at large, pick one.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: June 27, 2016, 12:14:29 pm »

Because I don't actually get the results of your action. I didn't know who you investigated until you said so.

@Hector: All of it. My investigation role is one that tells me my targets ability. It is indeed unblockable. Also, we may not have to.

What and what.

Could you explain specifically what your role is? This pussy-footing around the issue is really fucking stupid.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 12
« Reply #2080 on: June 27, 2016, 12:18:53 pm »

Round 13 - Day 3
 The town was quiet. Only one thing mattered now.

Before you suggest we might have more days to come, Moonlit, 'ave a gander at tha'.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: June 27, 2016, 12:20:32 pm »

TDS.

We have to pick somebody.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: June 27, 2016, 12:20:52 pm »

Why are you picking TDS?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: June 27, 2016, 12:21:16 pm »

Honestly?  He's the new guy.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: June 27, 2016, 12:21:51 pm »

And, as you said, his role does not compute.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 237