Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231260 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 12
« Reply #1980 on: June 20, 2016, 04:32:07 pm »

How would blocking be useful as the night-kill equivalent?

Also, why the lack of questions coming my way? For someone who claims not to know much, you're not doing a good job of trying to figure it out beyond your own speculation.

So, you were blocked, and you like speculation. For each of the alignments town, neutral and evil, speculate on why you would be the one chosen to be blocked.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: June 20, 2016, 05:06:06 pm »

Town:Random chance.

Neutral:How should I know?  Their wincon's unknown.

Scum:If this is, like, keep all the town from being able to act by slapping roleblocks on, it's a start.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: June 20, 2016, 05:06:38 pm »

@hector: So what did you do last night?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: June 20, 2016, 05:43:10 pm »

I can confirm that TBF both visited me and was blocked.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: June 20, 2016, 06:31:23 pm »

In the spirit of guarded openness, I find Hector a bit over-hectoring, but not enough for FOS, as you may merely mark me to be inclined towards Fish's friendliness despite my own role being apparently simple and uncomplicated (leading me to not trust our Mod, from the very start).

TDS remains an enigma, but for now an intruiging one. If there's a blocker, then there's likely multiple roles that can be blocked, which leads me to some contrary solutions. There's yet more to be resolved.

Perhaps some more (moon)light shed upon the situation would help, before I go further?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: June 20, 2016, 10:03:46 pm »

TBF

@hector: So what did you do last night?

Nothing of consequence. Specifically, what I did garnered no information that will likely help the town at this point, unless something fishy happens. Should it come to light, I'll let y'all know.

TDS

Would you care to expand? I can assume what happened, but making assumptions in Mafia can bring you the loss, so... please, don't keep us in the dark.

Starver

As for you, Starver, feel free to go further now. No need to wait on Moonlit and starve the rest of us of information, is there?

/punny
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: June 20, 2016, 11:32:03 pm »

TDS

Would you care to expand? I can assume what happened, but making assumptions in Mafia can bring you the loss, so... please, don't keep us in the dark.

Rolefishing much, hector13?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: June 21, 2016, 12:36:23 am »

One wonders what our abilities actually do.
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: June 21, 2016, 04:52:32 am »

I know what mine says, and it seems to do what's said on the tin. It worries me that so far only you seem to think your role is complex, though not as much as Hector's behaviour still worries me. Like an attack-dog, but self-admitted as having nothing tangible to attack.

Still intuiged as to which pattern Moonlit follows, to see which colours will be struck to that mast.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: June 21, 2016, 08:35:27 am »

TDS

Rolefishing much, hector13?

Just taking your bait and having a look at it, actually. You did dangle quite a vague statement that almost demanded a question.

More in a bit, PFP and battery's almost dead.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: June 21, 2016, 08:45:46 am »

I know what mine says, and it seems to do what's said on the tin. It worries me that so far only you seem to think your role is complex, though not as much as Hector's behaviour still worries me. Like an attack-dog, but self-admitted as having nothing tangible to attack.

Still intuiged as to which pattern Moonlit follows, to see which colours will be struck to that mast.

As I said, my action revealed something not much to me, I have nothing to go on. Pleasant questioning is unlikely to encourage someone to reveal something, or ask questions of their own, which TBF seemed quite disinclined to do.

We do have three players confirming a roleblocker though. Meaning we have more than one, or someone's telling porkies.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: June 21, 2016, 09:55:40 am »

TMS: Did you visit me last night?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: June 21, 2016, 02:18:17 pm »

TMS: Did you visit me last night?

I'd quite like to expand this question to "who did you visit last night, Moonlit?"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: June 21, 2016, 09:18:17 pm »

So I am a little confused, having to make a few assumptions. I'm thinking BiggerFish is most likely scum at this point, based on these.

Do you know what TBF did to you when he visited you, DarkStar?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: June 21, 2016, 09:48:20 pm »

Do you know what TBF did to you when he visited you, DarkStar?

I know his action failed, although he did visit me.

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 237