Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231378 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 9
« Reply #1635 on: April 25, 2016, 10:23:27 pm »

Could maybe be true. I have an auto that makes me investigate as Evil, and Starver does have an auto that means (meant :))) his investigation results couldn't be falsified. Would be a bit naff if that only affected me.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: April 25, 2016, 10:32:03 pm »

Hold on, there's seriously two of you with an auto that makes you appear evil but not be evil?

If both of you are telling the truth, it's Moonlit that is evil.  Strange that, but not impossible...

Of course, any scum could have an auto making them appear towny to the investigate too, what with the subversion of the investigate on two people already.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: April 25, 2016, 10:32:47 pm »

For that matter, why don't I have one of those autos if it's based on dislikeability?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: April 25, 2016, 10:34:40 pm »

What are you?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: April 25, 2016, 10:41:48 pm »

Mayor of Nothing, probably crazy homeless guy, definitely a Hoarder.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: April 25, 2016, 10:42:21 pm »

And Town Weakness.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: April 26, 2016, 05:57:35 am »

Well I'm still right here...
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: April 26, 2016, 08:28:52 am »

And dangit. I just realized something.
Moonlit could still be the Evil role- and he could have still started out with the Orb at the same time. For balance, he could have been forced to give it to somebody at the start of the game... and then he revealed the information about the orb to build trust with the town, because he knew that the town would just end up getting the information later.
Meaning my suspects are back to TheBiggerFish and The Moonlit Shadow. Dangit.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: April 26, 2016, 08:37:44 am »

Hector

FoU, that's a rather nice auto you have, don't you? Not sure if I trust a Miller claim...

Y'know, I kinda do. Ahh.... fk. Orb's pretty useless at this point, cuz I can't use it and giving it to either of you would only result in you saying the other is scum.

Unvote. I say we talk about this more, Hector.

What's to talk about? If you don't lynch me, you will lose the game.

Unless you're evil, in which case keeping me alive is in your best interests.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: April 26, 2016, 04:22:43 pm »

That's acceptabubble.

I take it y'all don't mind if I don't partake? :P :))

I'm curious who is scum though. I did think it was FoU after D1, but now I'm not so sure.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: April 26, 2016, 04:39:27 pm »

I'm the Mayor of Nothing, and my auto that I was talking about was named Hoarder.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: April 26, 2016, 04:39:50 pm »

I'm a Town Weakness role, apparently.
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: April 26, 2016, 07:37:59 pm »

@FoU: Tell us everything ;)
Kay. I'm Walton the Wonderful, a jester. Town Weakness. I have an auto called Hated that causes me to inspect as scum. That's unfortunately(or perhaps fortunately) it.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: April 26, 2016, 07:45:37 pm »

Btw, that's two weakness claims, Starver was special and I'm neutral.

Not that that really matters after the spaceship round.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: April 27, 2016, 05:49:18 am »

It doesn't.

Fallacy
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 237