Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231389 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 9
« Reply #1590 on: April 24, 2016, 07:05:05 pm »

... there is no contradiction.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: April 24, 2016, 07:05:46 pm »

... there is no contradiction.
Oh?  How, pray tell?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: April 24, 2016, 07:31:18 pm »

Now... Hector claimed Town, Starver said he was Neutral. Someone's lying. And Hector would only lie if he had a wincon against Town, so... what do y'all say we lynch them both?

Starver.

Hector is neutral,  and I say,  as Town,  that the nature of his neutrality is not opposed to a Town win,  although I think he might be tempted to not help us. Also I wouldn't blame Hector for /claiming/ Town,  and nor should you.  IMO.

/If/ I am lynched,  and proven as Town (as I will,  but you won't know that for sure)  I thus implore you not to lynch Hector. Right now,  I think that's the worst idea. Yes,  worse than lynching me,  even. .  When all is done,  you'll understand this,  I promise.

If you don't Lynch me,  then I appreciate that you are without confirmation..  Nothing I can do about that. But my death or Hector's overnight might give you a clue,  if that's possible,  and might cause 'problems'  of some kind (not to mention the issue of the Orb,  which I'm hazy about a small detail of) .but also clear up one side or other of the equation...  Maybe Scum doesn't want to risk that,  but I am willing to do so if I can't stop a bad guy night-kill.   Should that exist in tbis game.  (I have doubts about the kill function,  I suspect corruption is the name of the game,  but I need more data.)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: April 24, 2016, 07:34:45 pm »

Fallacy.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: April 24, 2016, 07:35:48 pm »

That's essentially a vote for Moonlit, TBF.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: April 24, 2016, 07:37:16 pm »

Obviously the "contradiction" doesn't matter anymore.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: April 24, 2016, 07:37:39 pm »

Hector...
Are you neutral, or are you not neutral?

Fallacy.
Why?
That's essentially a vote for Moonlit, TBF.
Why?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: April 24, 2016, 07:38:22 pm »

Because I trust Starver after that one.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: April 24, 2016, 07:39:02 pm »

You and I are voting for Moonlit. Voting anyone who isn't Starver or Moonlit isn't really a vote at all.

There's no reason for me to answer your other question.

PPE: you just said earlier you didn't know if you could trust him. He said nothing new. What?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: April 24, 2016, 07:39:32 pm »

Does it just take repeating an argument to convince you?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: April 24, 2016, 07:40:31 pm »

At least enough to lodge a vote that will do nothing.

But now, hector, you're pushing the not-answering-questions button again...
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: April 24, 2016, 07:42:07 pm »

Hector:Are you neutral or town, for approximately the fifth or so time?
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: April 24, 2016, 07:42:35 pm »

But now, hector, you're pushing the not-answering-questions button again...
THIS.
hector, why no answer neutral or no neutral question?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: April 24, 2016, 07:44:30 pm »

Apparently Starver knows my alignment better than I do. Ask him.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: April 24, 2016, 07:45:26 pm »

No answer.

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 237