Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231417 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 9
« Reply #1515 on: April 23, 2016, 08:26:03 pm »

It's only if I use it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: April 23, 2016, 08:27:11 pm »

Do you know what it does?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: April 23, 2016, 08:27:30 pm »

I have no idea.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: April 23, 2016, 08:28:40 pm »

I think it has a day action, based on a sort of sketchy reading of that auto.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: April 23, 2016, 08:41:11 pm »

Does it give you any indication of waht that day action might be?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: April 23, 2016, 08:45:13 pm »

No.  Not in the slightest.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: April 23, 2016, 08:45:48 pm »

And now I'm expecting the next update to be somebody getting daykilled or something.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: April 23, 2016, 08:56:11 pm »

You revealed important information to the scum: there's an important item in the game, and one of two players has it. It smacks of stupidity, and I know you're not stupid, so you must be scum.

Then the three things I pointed out earlier.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: April 23, 2016, 09:01:22 pm »

*shrugs* I have pointed it out before that yoo gais are a little to overt with whatever information you have, but nobody pays attention.

Perhaps a lynch will make y'all pay attention.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: April 23, 2016, 09:02:01 pm »

@TMS:Not quite because once again that is not my wincon!
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: April 23, 2016, 09:02:10 pm »

EBWOP

Too, not to...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: April 23, 2016, 09:03:56 pm »

@TBF

You're hiding something.

You're deflecting attention.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: April 23, 2016, 09:04:45 pm »

No, I have been perfectly open that...Well I haven't actually but here it is now.

I am Town, with Town wincon, but I have an auto that, if I use the Orb during the day, I cannot pass it at night.

I'm suspicious of the both of you!
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: April 23, 2016, 09:11:29 pm »

No, I have been perfectly open that...Well I haven't actually but here it is now.

I am Town, with Town wincon, but I have an auto that, if I use the Orb during the day, I cannot pass it at night.

I'm suspicious of the both of you!

I've done nothing to be suspicious of!

@Hector: What attention?

The attention you brought on to yourself by revealing information that harms the town.

Unless you're talking nonsense, in which case it's for talking nonsense.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: April 23, 2016, 09:15:36 pm »

Okay, but I don't get how the Orb is so important?
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 237