Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231554 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Bonus Round
« Reply #1440 on: April 15, 2016, 10:21:30 pm »

Whoops. Meant to say "replaces people with humans". My bad.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: April 15, 2016, 10:24:05 pm »

That makes more sense. I don't think we have enough information to go by to conclude anything regarding how replacements work (if [player]=human, then replacmentrole=monster, otherwise replacementrole=human, as you seem to be doing)

Then again, Moonlit could be fakeclaiming again *shrug* can't prove it either way, so there's no point worrying about it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: April 16, 2016, 06:15:18 am »

Whoops. Meant to say "replaces people with humans". My bad.
That had been my theory.  (Or, rather, that Humans populated the whole 'pool', given that we're told that there's no "If <certain character> dies, "<specific character>" replaces them".)

My interaction with Moonlit already ruled that out.  This I know, even if absolutely nothing else.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: April 16, 2016, 11:04:44 am »

Tomasque: will there be a night phase after this day phase?
Round Rule Revealed: After the 3rd day, there will be continuous nights until the town or scum wincon is resolved.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: April 16, 2016, 12:20:13 pm »

Tomasque: will there be a night phase after this day phase?
Round Rule Revealed: After the 3rd day, there will be continuous nights until the town or scum wincon is resolved.
heh. HA. HAHAHAHA!
~~~
Potentially very horrible plan: I hammer Starver, then on every subsequent night, I use Blue Attack on hector until he finally gives up and dies.
Any objections?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: April 16, 2016, 06:08:51 pm »

Well, I'm not surprised, but it's a pity I didn't rate it more.  If I'd have held back a bit and not tried to help Town then this might have worked for Town and I'd have been Ok as well...  (I hope you remember that.)

I was about to summarise what will now happen given each possible option for Evilness, but... hmmm, it's a humdinger of a logic-bomb. I wonder whether scum or town will realise it first?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: April 16, 2016, 07:14:02 pm »

Now then.
Let the Night Melee...
eh.
Terribly sorry about this if you're not the Evil role, or if Moonlit is the Evil role. Starver.
BEGIN.
Note to everybody: I'm going to Blue Attack hector. Because if Starver's not Evil, then it basically has to be hector.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: April 17, 2016, 01:19:38 am »

Bonus Round - Night 3
 Another suspect was punished. When the trial was concluded, the remaining monsters realized how empty their world had become. where were the others? Had they died without notice during the trial, or had they been dead for days, unaccounted for in the fear-crazed fervor? Panic filled the survivors and they scattered across the underground, for they knew they were next if the killer was still among them.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 07:52:31 pm by Tomasque »
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: April 17, 2016, 04:26:02 pm »

I think I'm at liberty to say that I was indeed lynched.

(And "bah", while I'm at it, as I probably won't get another chance to say it.)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: April 17, 2016, 04:39:33 pm »

Remember, in this round, the lynch doesn't kill...
Meaning you're not dead. Yet.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: April 17, 2016, 04:49:49 pm »

The day has ended, stop talking :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: April 17, 2016, 08:02:18 pm »

Bonus Round - Night 4
 In silence, they waited. Was it over? Was the killer dead - or were they just the last victim? They waited in that darkness for someone to bring them some kind of news - any news at all...

But nobody came.
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: April 17, 2016, 08:05:37 pm »

I just realized that each round my flavor text begins fairly neutral, but becomes very unnerving near the end. Although this does well to illustrate the tension and hysteria, it might be a bit disturbing to some people. I'll refrain from doing it in subsequent rounds if a majority of you find it in bad taste.
Money!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: April 17, 2016, 08:07:08 pm »

Oh shut upit's fine. Undertale can be quite dark sometimes.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: April 17, 2016, 08:09:22 pm »

No complaints here.  (Well, not about the flavourtext.  :P )

Although, if you're taking requests, could you write it as a palindromic sonnet, each and every time? ;)
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 237