Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231522 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 6
« Reply #645 on: February 29, 2016, 03:12:42 pm »

I'm not sure there's blackmail.  That's just too many killy actions.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 29, 2016, 03:20:54 pm »

It should be fairly obvious if the gun exists once the Moonlit Shadow uses it.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 29, 2016, 03:25:29 pm »

Yes, that is definitely an obvious conclusion.

Especially considering that an investigator confirmed that the gun exists.

I'm really starting to get suspicious of you, though, FoU.

How do you know what you got if you throw it away without looking at it?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: February 29, 2016, 03:42:41 pm »

Yes, that is definitely an obvious conclusion.

Especially considering that an investigator confirmed that the gun exists.

I'm really starting to get suspicious of you, though, FoU.

Well... you being an as yet unconfirmed investigator kinda means that we can't be sure. Particularly given your initial "yeah no" when Moonlit mentioned it.

However, Moonlit also said the gun exists, so that's two folk who say it exists. You're the only one who mentioned the bomb, and FoU is the only one who mentioned the blackmail. Of the three, I'm inclined to believe the gun is real; less certain of the bomb. I think the blackmail is BS.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 29, 2016, 03:43:33 pm »

The no gun thing was Tomasque messing up.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 29, 2016, 03:46:09 pm »

Fair enough. I guess Moonlit saying that too makes it likely...

Anyway, Moonlit. Thoughts on who you might shoot?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: February 29, 2016, 03:57:28 pm »

All:Voting doesn't do snything anyway, just use red per usual in fakevote.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 29, 2016, 03:58:27 pm »

Also confirming that I really don't trust FoU here.
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: February 29, 2016, 04:05:52 pm »

@Starver: TBF's the one with the bomb, not Fallacy.
Yeah, I'm apparently already confused enough to have mistyped that.  (They're adjacent on my list, and my habit of rarely using the TLA nicknames makes me fall foul of the alliteration, also.)

So obviously take my confusion and move it over a person.  That's what I'll meant.  Consider this my EBWOP for that.  Either way, I'm not sure how helpful I'm being, yet.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 29, 2016, 04:20:03 pm »

I really don't want to shoot anyone, but it looks like we have to.

Can we fakevote with color?

I'm not guaranteeing anything, just want to see what people think.

Not TBF, we need his investigating. Fallacy probably no, he was really open about wanting to be shot in the beginning. Also shooting him does nothing.

You and Starver...? Y'know what, I'll shoot Starver. because of something he said earlier.

Haud yer horses, wee man :P

No need to make a rash decision. What makes you want to shoot Starver?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 29, 2016, 04:23:51 pm »

*facepalm 2*
Orange glow for emphasis. And I never said I don't look at it.

Also shooting [Fallacy] does nothing.
*facepalm 3*
I throw away items I get. Unless a bullet traveling at a ridiculous speed counts as an item, it would still work on me.

Y'know what, I'll shoot Starver. [ color=transparent ]because of something he said earlier.[ /color ]
Invisible text revealed. I am a mighty wizard indeed. Why not just give the reason in the open, though?

Not TBF, we need his investigating. Fallacy probably no, he was really open about wanting to be shot in the beginning. Also shooting him does nothing.
You and Starver...? Y'know what, I'll shoot Starver. because of something he said earlier.
Two things. Yellow glow for emphasis, and you didn't even consider hector in your analysis/list of shooting targets.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 29, 2016, 04:23:52 pm »

Can we fakevote with color?

Addendum to the above: wasn't expecting a lot of action when I asked, but the warning was necessary quickly before asking other stuff.

Why do you believe TBF's investigator claim?

Why do you think shooting FoU will do nothing?

PPE: probs too late. Smeg.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 29, 2016, 04:25:08 pm »

Also, wow. Hector posted a second after me.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 29, 2016, 04:38:31 pm »

Bear in mind FoU could be gambiting scum, though that's something of a fallacy in how I'm thinking about it. No pun intended.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 29, 2016, 04:47:09 pm »

If you go back a few pages, you'll see that Starver said: I guess we just have to wait until someone does something random (or something similar). There's your random thing. Now, Starver, tell me why I shouldn't shoot you?

I think you're refering to "i.e., unless someone feels capable of adding more information, I think we're stuck and are left with the need to do something random to generate some new info.  I'm not sure how else to walk this issue through..." from
here.  The key word being "unless".  Someone's (probably several someones're) withholding information.

As to why not me, "I'll probably have a lead, later."  Perhaps my usual claim, but you'll admit I have had a reason to say this before.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 237