Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231410 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 6
« Reply #600 on: February 27, 2016, 08:31:55 pm »

GRAGH. So...
Another theory: we've got some sort of "arms dealer" town, who is effectively a Kingmaker.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 27, 2016, 08:32:49 pm »

Clarification: You can only do 1 action per night, unless otherwise noted.

Clarification: Double-posting is okay.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: February 27, 2016, 08:33:37 pm »

Vote count please.
There is no voting this round. Oh, you thought I'd tell you guys that when you started voting? Haha - nope. :P

Well I like that. Cheeky bugger :P

Also, called it.

What is your second auto then, FoU? You make it sounds like you can't die.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 27, 2016, 09:00:18 pm »

I'm now actually quite suspicious of FoU.

If anyone can tell me why, I'll give you a cookie.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 27, 2016, 09:14:51 pm »

*facepalm*

Paraphrasing: I'm not part of the evil role's win method.
My second auto is thus.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 27, 2016, 09:15:33 pm »

*facepalm*

Paraphrasing: I'm not part of the evil role's win method.
My second auto is thus.

Have a cookie!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 27, 2016, 09:19:30 pm »

Thank you.
Especially if that's an actual item.

So why does that make you suspicious of me?
~~~
Whoever has the gun: shoot me. Really. Do it.
Why? For the scum, it won't help him win if I'm dead, nor will it hinder him. I'm effectively useless to the town and for scum, and having me dead will help narrow down the scum's identity.
Actually, don't shoot me until tomorrow. So I can dispose of the bomb.
~~~
Also: Mod, can we Extend or Shorten the day?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: February 27, 2016, 09:21:11 pm »

Mod, can we Extend or Shorten the day?
No.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 27, 2016, 09:23:03 pm »

So basically... the lynch is under the control of the man with a gun.
Seriously.
Gragh.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: February 27, 2016, 09:32:50 pm »

Well you claim to be town, but you're happy to announce that you're not part of the Evil's wincon. Not really a town move, is it? Indeed, it's a dumbass stupid move.

However! I know you're not stupid enough to do that, and you will note that the Town Weakness role might also be something else: Neutral.

Given that you're apparently quite happy to be shot or blown up, I find that it's more likely that you need to be acted upon by each of the items once to win. But I don't have the gun or the bomb *shrugs* so it's not up to me.

Equally so, if you're correct about the scum having to blackmail everyone, perhaps if you get targeted multiple times by the same power, you lose, since you're also trying to discourage that from happening. ("I'M IMMUNE, BRO")

This is me assuming that you're being honest about the blackmail, and that it's from the Evil role.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: February 27, 2016, 09:40:13 pm »

we're going to get nowhere just arguing with each other, so let's wait and see what mr. gunman thinks.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 27, 2016, 09:43:58 pm »

I see an admission of defeat.

I hope you don't get shot yet, though. Day's just started; we know little about myself, Starver, our gunman and TBF

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 27, 2016, 09:46:07 pm »

Yaaay.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 27, 2016, 09:52:15 pm »

Yaaay.

What you "yaaay"'in about? You could be scum! /paranoia

Seriously though, you've made a claim of investigator and having a bomb. We need to figure out the veracity of those and where the bomb came from, if we deem it to be true.

What do you think of my analysis? Moonlit and Starver, too.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 27, 2016, 11:09:49 pm »

Well, it could be stupid, but I'll trust the paranoia on him being a Neutral (or Evil, which is definitely possible...), especially because it really sounds like he's trying too hard to convince us of town-ness.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 237