Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231760 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 5
« Reply #390 on: February 23, 2016, 09:18:11 pm »

Do you know all of your win condition?
Well, there's room for a "SECRET" bit (although that's traditionally been an auto-action, not a hidden wincon).

I'm quite looking forward for another Town win, personally.

(Do you know if you were 'marked' whilst sitting 'at home', or whilst investigating?  Might give a clue as to whether you were targeted or Hector might have retaliated.)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 23, 2016, 09:21:48 pm »

I win when I use an action on the evil role.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 23, 2016, 09:30:42 pm »

I win when I use an action on the evil role.
That's interesting.  (If you stay alive long enough, that sounds like a better-than-evens win condition...)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 23, 2016, 09:30:56 pm »

Different than "Eliminate the Evil role"?
If I wasn't forewarned about the possibility of such things, I'd vote you.
~~~
I am an Investigative role. Last night, I investigated hector13. My result, you ask? That will wait until a win condition claim is finished.

I will win when the Evil role is eliminated.

Well I like how you claim it then don't reveal what happened, but given my action, your result is very likely to be inaccurate (though not necessarily wrong, if that makes sense) and it probably depends on what type of investigator.

This also answers a question I asked Tomasque.

So, how come you won't tell us what you found out, brah?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 23, 2016, 09:34:59 pm »

(If you stay alive long enough, that sounds like a better-than-evens win condition...)
(Unless it's 1-shot, of course.)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 23, 2016, 09:49:29 pm »

It's a 1-shot.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 23, 2016, 09:53:30 pm »

I really should stop (potentially!) thinking up answers for people... ;)

I'm off to (RL!) bed now1, so don't expect much more from me.  Don't let that stop you talking amongst yourselves, naturally...

1 (Starver to Everyone, 02:51GMT...)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 23, 2016, 11:37:07 pm »

Right, FoU is at this point likely guaranteed town (I say likely as we can't rule out that he's scum gambiting, but it's so risky at this point that it's unlikely) so that means it's either TBF, Moonlit or Starver.

Assuming TBF isn't being clever, it's down to Moonlit or Starver. What is your one-shot action, if you don't mind me asking?

Starver, when you get on, what do you have to say for yourself? Given we seem to be revealing wincons, what's yours?

You too, Moonlit, no need to be coy, now.

Was this directed at me, FoU? If so... that's it as far as I'm aware. What is your wincon?

Well, there's room for a "SECRET" bit (although that's traditionally been an auto-action, not a hidden wincon).

I'm quite looking forward for another Town win, personally.

(Do you know if you were 'marked' whilst sitting 'at home', or whilst investigating?  Might give a clue as to whether you were targeted or Hector might have retaliated.)

He was acted on
Though nothing to do with me
Bar secret auto

/beautiful
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 24, 2016, 12:00:21 am »

well of course I was acted upon, I've got this thing on me that is going to kill me if we've got a no lynch!
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 24, 2016, 05:26:37 am »

Well, we don't KNOW that, it might be a round mechanic.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 24, 2016, 06:22:58 am »

Well, we don't KNOW that, it might be a round mechanic.

An interesting conclusion to draw. Is there anything you know that can back that up? Also, that one-shot...

Would you tell us if this were the case, Tomasque?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 24, 2016, 06:32:11 am »

No, I was just speculating.

What about my one-shot?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 24, 2016, 06:48:39 am »

What does your one-shot do.

Just because your wincon is use your one-shot "act on the Evil role" doesn't necessarily mean to say you're pro-town, does it?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 24, 2016, 06:50:00 am »

I think it, like, cures them or something.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 24, 2016, 06:52:34 am »

What is your ability, mang? 'cause at this point, your reiticence to talk about it, combined with your apparent uncertainty over what it does, makes me think you're not being entirely honest about things.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 237