Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231808 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 4
« Reply #330 on: February 16, 2016, 01:43:39 pm »

Tomasque: Are we allowed to ask questions regarding why folk voted for who in the thread?

If so:

FoU: Why did you vote for me?

Moonlit: Why did you vote for TBF?

TBF and Starver: Why didn't you vote?

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 16, 2016, 03:28:41 pm »

FoU: Why did you vote for me?
I will answer this question if
Tomasque: Are we allowed to ask questions regarding why folk voted for who in the thread?
the answer for this question turns out to be yes.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 16, 2016, 04:15:01 pm »

Round Rule revealed: You may not state, explain, or discuss the contents of a message in a post.
Therefore, no.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 16, 2016, 06:31:41 pm »

Although it wasn't stated (once again, due to accident), the day end 6:00 am, Thursday.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 16, 2016, 07:54:19 pm »

PST. 9am EST
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 17, 2016, 12:40:37 am »

Just a note to everyone: You may PM votes to me, but PMing votes to other players is acceptable.
Money!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 17, 2016, 05:31:40 pm »

An imposter?  Huh.  That's not good.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 17, 2016, 05:32:24 pm »

Who're they impersonating?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 17, 2016, 05:58:41 pm »

I don't, actually.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 17, 2016, 05:59:08 pm »

Or if I do I really can't tell.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 17, 2016, 06:32:50 pm »

I literally told you so.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 17, 2016, 06:34:09 pm »

Pooooint.
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 17, 2016, 07:02:18 pm »

What are you two going on about?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 17, 2016, 07:11:58 pm »

I've made some assumptions about what's being said, there, but I could easily (probably!) be wrong, and I don't think I have access to the information needed to confirm any of it either.

But if it does help anyone, I've had one (1) actual PM-mediated dialogue (barely that: one message in and one - presumably! - returned; with no further response, but the recipient might not yet have seen the reply for any number of reasons, so there may need to be a possible *nudge nudge* to the person concerned, or just patience).

I'm not sure what else I can say, given the embargo on stating/explaining/discussing message contents in the open, but the apparent lack of interest in me ought to be a datum point meaningful to everybody that I can discuss...  And yet nothing I know about myself has any obvious connection to these observations, so now I hope it makes sense to somebody else.

(I was at one point imagining that I was actually being externally shielded, rather than ignored, but obviously it can't be a global thwarting of communication...)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 17, 2016, 07:21:37 pm »

They might not have had anything to say?

Alternatively, delivery failure on Tomasque's part...
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 237