Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 230664 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 18
« Reply #3105 on: November 04, 2016, 01:40:33 pm »

Alternatively, if he asked you to jump off a bridge...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: November 04, 2016, 01:42:32 pm »

I don't even.

If I'm the Evil role, I wouldn't have done something that looked like it would have been Fixed to cause a paradox.

If I'm nit the Evil role, why are you trying to lynch me for being duped by them?

Alternatively, if he asked you to jump off a bridge...
But he didn't.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: November 04, 2016, 01:44:33 pm »

You knew for sure it could be fixed? You knew for sure Starver would make the right decision on who to target to fix things?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: November 04, 2016, 01:46:52 pm »

You knew for sure it could be fixed? You knew for sure Starver would make the right decision on who to target to fix things?
That was what they said, and having no information to the contrary, it looked like it bloody well made sense.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: November 04, 2016, 01:51:22 pm »

You seem awfully upset about being lynched when you could cause a paradox by not dying today.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: November 04, 2016, 01:53:16 pm »

I still have unknowns.  And I think it's better to deal with the knowns.

Also,Lynching me might very well end up turning me Evil.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: November 04, 2016, 01:54:04 pm »

Then we can lynch you again.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: November 04, 2016, 01:54:45 pm »

I'm gonna defend Fish. I didn't ask him directly, I was momentarily concerned about myself (prematurely, it turns out...  another day would have happened) and I didn't think through that the Fix (night action) wouldn't work for a Dusk activation.

Hector, you know the time ng of these rounds better than anyone else in this game, and you come in at an hour to go and try to do something (having just checked myself; surprisingly easy given the lack of play today). You complain about my attemot to do good (maybe you didn't kniw it would fail) and you pick on Fish when it's me you might want to go for more.  With your long times of inaction, except whIen you  think you're not getting your own way, I'm guessing you need flipping. Vishdafish was my main suspicion, but you're talking yourself out of being the innocent one/evilly cloned picture and into the evil one/innocently cloned one. As this'll do nothing for today, let it stand as my opening statement tomorrow.

(Four/five ninja messages, reading them, nothing changes my considered opinion.l

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: November 04, 2016, 01:57:26 pm »

Yeah, hector13
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: November 04, 2016, 01:57:31 pm »

Yes, that's why Inwarned you prior to and immediately at the start of the repeated day NOT TO CHANGE YOUR VOTE BECUASE IT WOUKD CAUSE A PARADOX.

obvscum

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: November 04, 2016, 01:57:51 pm »

Fuck this hector13

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: November 04, 2016, 02:00:06 pm »

Day's over, no talking.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: November 04, 2016, 06:32:59 pm »

Round over - Scum Wins!

Votecount
hector13
(3) - Starver, TheBiggerFish, hector13
TheBiggerFish
(0)
Starver
(0)
Elephant Parade
(0)
vishdafish
(0)

hector13 was Phil Connors
Spoiler: Phil Connors (click to show/hide)
The walls of reality collapse, and a violent cacephony echoes through all of time. Then, there is only silence...

Starver gets one victory point.

Spoiler: Player Roles (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Unused Roles (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Action Log (click to show/hide)
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: November 04, 2016, 06:43:04 pm »

Wow, that was complex. And I'm going to have to go back and read that again.

(Seriously though, guys, as the Uninformed Minority, I wasn't really imagining a win for most of the game. I played my innocent persona so much that I thought I very nearly put myself out of the option to win by helping you not Paradox. Also, by the time I worked out it was fictional characters, was going to claim "Marty McFly" character, being theoretically worried that Biff Tannen was going to Paradox me out of existence. But nobody ever bothered to ask.  "Fix Glitch" was always my pretend skill, with just a slight change to my WinCon to match.)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: November 04, 2016, 06:46:48 pm »

Much welp. And I thought I was going to get a VP cause I fulfilled my win condition...

well, that was interesting.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 237