Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 230698 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 18
« Reply #3090 on: November 02, 2016, 02:36:20 pm »

Um.  Do any of our wincons mention an Evil role?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: November 02, 2016, 02:36:45 pm »

I think we keep going until we figure this out or there are two paradoxes.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: November 02, 2016, 02:46:09 pm »

Ok, so that was different from the other one. It Paradoxed before night started, my skill did nothing to reverse it, even retroactively.

So, I still have a chance to save you all. If the person who now knows all about me doesn't know enough to wriggle out of my healing powers.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: November 03, 2016, 05:31:26 am »

Nope, my wincon dosent mention anything about an evil role.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: November 03, 2016, 06:14:56 am »

If the Evil is themed to specifically oppose my character (causer vs fixer), I have an idea who (by rolename) they may be, but I see no evidence that that is the case.

Alphabetical thoughts...
EP's clones so far flipped are spoilers (getting in the way, but so far avoided being bad), not yet sure about Vishda. Depends on relationship to Hector as the other clones were to Fish as to whether EP is supposed to be Good/Neutral/Evil cloner? Run out of ckoning actions?
Fish, I'm inclined to see as innocent (no evidence of being liable to 'explode' like the clones), but as template for the clones could be ill-inclined. But that'd be a rubbish Evil. Sit around and wait for multiple copies of self to be created (especially after the first roleflips, and us now knowing exactly what to do, is that even likely?) for a win...  Long, long shot.
Hector: Seems supported by Vishda. Has not caused Paradoxes, but might (especially with a copy of uncertain alliance) be playing the longer game. Has been looking a bit trigger-happy with the Elephant gun, potentially, and perhaps rightly annoyed by me and Fish. Maybe Ok, but uncertain. On balance.
Myself: Can't speculate as to my own status, as I know it, obviously, but for the sake of completeness I shall reiterate that I was resigned to not getting the associated win, if it was just a mechanics game, but if there's a bad guy then I have a purpose. Wondering if I should have held off being peacemaker/rationalist quite so vehemently, in the early stages. That may be my big error.
Vishdafish: Clone of Hector. Knows Hector's conditions. Like the other clones may have more (unrevealed) information than the original, but comes in late (and conditionally upon EP!) so not an 'original evil'. But a potential Spoiling Neutral that we could perhaps test further, may or may not help decide if originals Hector/EP (Hector always wanted to destroy EP, though I was reluctant) actually does what they appear to do....

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: November 04, 2016, 12:56:36 pm »

It's [color=redTBF[/color]. Why risk causing a paradox so someone else can win? Doesn't make sense.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: November 04, 2016, 12:57:14 pm »

TBF
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: November 04, 2016, 01:00:31 pm »

Can everyone please check their wincons for mentions of an Evil Role?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: November 04, 2016, 01:03:44 pm »

Why did you cause a paradox?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: November 04, 2016, 01:08:06 pm »

Why did you cause a paradox?
I didn't intentionally.

Starver's Fix didn't Fix.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: November 04, 2016, 01:11:57 pm »

Nonsense, you knew the risks man. You knew changing your vote would cause a paradox, and you knew Starver had a 50% chance of choosing like Walter Donovan. Poorly.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: November 04, 2016, 01:24:31 pm »

So why are you lynching me, exactly, if Starver chose 'poorly'?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: November 04, 2016, 01:29:22 pm »

'cause you're the prick that made him have to choose.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: November 04, 2016, 01:31:20 pm »

He asked me to.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: November 04, 2016, 01:40:08 pm »

Now I'm asking people to lynch you because that was not a very townie thing to do.

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 237