Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 230691 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 18
« Reply #3075 on: October 29, 2016, 04:19:36 pm »

No Lynch
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: October 29, 2016, 04:24:28 pm »

The question this begs is who causes the paradox in this instance? I have no control over how you guys vote, but it's a paradox from my ability.

If you guys want to risk losing this round, though, fire away.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: October 29, 2016, 05:37:00 pm »

Ok, given the spark of renewed interest, I'm happy to unvote. Thank you for your input (noting that Vishdafish hasn't said anything in four days, even though still apparently in play).

I am fairly confident I should Fix TBF's vote (not even sure if a NoLynch will suffice, but I'll risk it, without risking other unwanted fallout), unless you can think of a better way of covering that base. I think, at the risk of tempting fate, this can be won.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: October 29, 2016, 05:39:47 pm »

Not very good odds for the other 4 of us, is it? We're on our way to victory, and 20% of our number wants to take a 50% risk.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: October 29, 2016, 05:49:59 pm »

I've taken to the stage, played my tune and gotten my feedback from the audience, and that's all I can do.

I've been cautious all along, and even probably stopped you from lynching EP and Fish. If we'd lynched anyone 'yestetday', would we have been even able to lynch them again today? Maybe I should have let you and gone ahead with my good work silently. Would you begrudge me joining the winners after putting my own role on a back-burner for so long?  Maybe you would. Your choice.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: October 29, 2016, 06:59:25 pm »

You haven't put your role on the back burner, you are actively working toward it.

The problem being that 4 of us, presumably, don't need to worry about it, while you could easily lose us the game.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: October 29, 2016, 07:12:40 pm »

Did I act against lynching Jesters (or try to prematurely do so?) and then benefit from the chaos? No, I let it happen the 'best' way... And lucked on there being two competing Jesters, the 'loser' being left as mine to deal with to everyone's benefit.

Was convinced there'd be someone trying to get us to do worse, so also no hurry to advertise my skill. Just about convinced that none of you are actually dangerous, after all, and thus left to me to plead my own case. Trusting that my ne, esis isn't amongst you,

(Suddenly a lot of conversation, which is good. Was really too inactive. It's out of my hands, now, though. Argue wiith Fish, maybe?)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: October 29, 2016, 07:16:12 pm »

It's not out of your hands, you are the one who decides who to target with your ability. If you choose wrong, you've lost the game for 4 people.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: October 30, 2016, 03:09:52 am »

Sorry for inactivity. As hector pointed out, if you lynch me, it will cause a repeat which will put us back into square 1.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: October 30, 2016, 03:14:51 am »

Bit late sunshine, day ended more than 3 hours ago.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: October 31, 2016, 11:02:33 pm »

Halloween hijinks got in the way of updating, but I should be able to do it once it's over.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: November 01, 2016, 05:42:23 pm »

Bonus Round

Night 3

hector13
(0)
TheBiggerFish
(0)
Starver
(0)
Elephant Parade
(0)
vishdafish
(0)
No Lynch
(1) - TheBiggerFish

A thunderous boom echoes as the walls of reality are struck by the Paradox! Another hit, and your world will collapse.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: November 02, 2016, 02:08:07 pm »

Bonus Round

Day 4

hector13
(0)
TheBiggerFish
(0)
Starver
(0)
Elephant Parade
(0)
vishdafish
(0)

Day ends Friday, 12:00 PM PDT
              Friday 7:00 PM GMT
Money!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: November 02, 2016, 02:27:10 pm »

That didn't work...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: November 02, 2016, 02:31:47 pm »

We have also moved beyond the traditional 3 day limit... suggesting that yes we do have an Evil role.

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 237