Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 230859 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 18
« Reply #2820 on: September 30, 2016, 07:10:21 am »

That is my particular alt wincon.

It appears that either FoU has unwittingly pushed himself into a corner, or we are all Town.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: September 30, 2016, 08:44:42 am »

Called.  It.

No Lynch.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: September 30, 2016, 08:48:16 am »

Hold on a minute.

I will win if I survive to the end of Day 3.
Hector will win if he survives to the end of Day 3.
Starver will win if he survives to the end of Day 3.
the "alternate" wincon (personally, I'm pretty sure we can't actually win the normal way) requires one to survive to D3. Or at least, I'm assuming that's what everyone has, at this point.
Elephant Parade will win if he survives to the end of Day 3.
No Lynch again by the way.
And based on Fish's previous behavior, I think he has that alternate win condition also.
~~~
What are we waiting for?
If anybody has any objections to a full-out no lynch right now, speak now or forever hold your peace.
~~~
Yeah, I'm fairly sure that's Fish's alternate win condition now, based on the Ninja Technique of "Warning - while you were typing...".

Anyway, No Lynch.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: September 30, 2016, 08:59:22 am »

I have that wincon too.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: September 30, 2016, 09:29:43 am »

Fish, check my question to EP and tell me if the words mean something special.  Maybe not one word and another, but in combination.

Beware also possibility of non-Town having "doesn't matter what they think, your win makes them lose". Or, more likely "if everyone NoLynches, everyone dies but you" , which is why I'll abstain.

But, mostly, I suspect dominos, so I don't want to risk toppling them.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: September 30, 2016, 09:34:18 am »

You know, we don't actually know anything about EP.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: September 30, 2016, 09:40:58 am »

Made my best comment about that with
EP not being Town doesn't explain why no advantage (at least daytime) was taken from the two reveals.
I don't say that's definite, with a possibly insidious ability, but I'm too finely balanced with FoU having the possible insidious ability of getting people to say too much, able to kill us all today in one stroke. And until I hear from EP, I'm not willing to promote either of these above probable paranoia.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: September 30, 2016, 09:44:20 am »

@Starver:Somewhat.  Do you have an auto whose sixth letter is 'b'?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: September 30, 2016, 09:45:01 am »

I appreciate that, but we've never had a round without an Evil role, and my primary wincon says there is. So...

Tomasque: will our wincons ever mislead or outright lie?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: September 30, 2016, 10:47:04 am »

@Starver:Somewhat.  Do you have an auto whose sixth letter is 'b'?
No, I don't, but now at least I know that not only does yours exist, but that you know it exists.  (It may still be dominos, but at least not invisible dominos...)

Depends on Hector, now, to see where I might be going with this (was relying on EP, if Hector was blind to it, but if Hector is not blind to it then we have a simpler yay-or-nay).

(@H: I suspect our Primary Wincons are the same, those of us that aren't special in some way, better or ill. I wouldn't count it a lie if it just was puffed up a bit with the regular bumf...)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: September 30, 2016, 10:53:38 am »

@Starver:I'm rather sure Hector knows of what I just mentioned.
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: September 30, 2016, 11:08:41 am »

Could be the traditional role (usually atop another), but my reading is that it's possibly one-directional. This was mod-engineered, remember, not how it usually happens.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: September 30, 2016, 11:09:36 am »

@hector: Anything may lie or mislead you.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: September 30, 2016, 11:12:11 am »

@hector: Anything may lie or mislead you.
I don't believe you...

8)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: September 30, 2016, 02:19:57 pm »

Could be the traditional role (usually atop another), but my reading is that it's possibly one-directional. This was mod-engineered, remember, not how it usually happens.
I have contradictory evidence.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 237