Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231021 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 15
« Reply #2430 on: July 28, 2016, 05:24:05 pm »

That was an NK? I thought that had something to do with the lynch :-\ it happened at the end of a day...

Anyway, if we are in MYLO, the best move is a no lynch. That way if you're right and another kill happens, we won't lose if we choose wrong.

That's contingent on you being right, though.

I'm not so sure about that, seeing as how you've declared FoU is already dead, and then said we're in MYLO and you're voting for TBF. These things don't make sense put together, dude.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: July 28, 2016, 05:44:51 pm »

TMS:Why should I vote hector over you?

hector:Why should I vote TMS over you?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: July 28, 2016, 05:45:27 pm »

Also, TMS.

I don't even what.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: July 28, 2016, 05:46:52 pm »

Tomasque:You say this now?  I am surprised.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: July 28, 2016, 05:59:02 pm »

Well the thing is I don't know if Moonlit is right or not; Starver died for apparently no reason yesterday, so it stands to reason it could happen again.

Moonlit's actions so far today don't really add up though. Like I said, if it's MYLO, we'd be better playing not to lose with a no lynch than trying to win. If FoU does turn out to have a death sentence, we have one less person to pick from tomorrow. Yet Moonlit is voting for you, so I don't know if he's trustworthy given that contradiction.

Now your vote looks like an OMGUS and Moonlit has a point about your posts yesterday, so yeah. Rock; me; hard place.

Don't know what to think of FoU, he wasn't exactly a font of knowledge yesterday either, though he did press Moonlit more about the rolefishing. Perhaps he could fill us in on what Moonlit's talking about re: death sentence though.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: July 28, 2016, 06:27:53 pm »

Tomasque:You say this now?  I am surprised.
What?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: July 28, 2016, 07:05:14 pm »

The Moonlit Shadow
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: July 28, 2016, 07:11:47 pm »

Looks like FoU disagrees with you, Moonlit.

To which "guesses" are you refering? 'cause it looks to me like you're making a lot of them.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: July 29, 2016, 04:57:12 pm »

I'm not comfortable with lynching someone in what could be a MYLO situation, so no lynch, even if Moonlit is suspicious as all heck.

I may be unavailable for the rest of the day, I have a Relay For Life thing this evening which doesn't finish 'til 7am tomorrow. Not sure how good the signal is where it's happening (middle of nowhere) so yeah. I hope I made the right decision...

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 14
« Reply #2439 on: July 30, 2016, 06:15:16 pm »

Round 15 - Night 2
 Still feeling his narrow escape from death, a man - relieved - begins his walk home along with the other three. Him and two others make it to their doorsteps.

Votecount
hector13 (0)
FallacyofUrist (0)
TheBiggerFish (0)
The Moonlit Shadow (2) - FallacyofUrist, TheBiggerFish
 No Lynch (2) - The Moonlit Shadow, hector13

FallacyofUrist dies for unknown causes.
FallacyofUrist was the Passerby
Spoiler: Passerby (click to show/hide)
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: August 01, 2016, 03:26:17 pm »

Round 15 - Day 3
 No newspaper comes today.

Votecount
hector13 (0)
TheBiggerFish (0)
The Moonlit Shadow (0)

Day ends Wednesday, 1:30 PM PDT
             Wednesday, 8:30 PM GMT
Money!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: August 01, 2016, 03:27:26 pm »

Well that was supremely unhelpful.

Cards on the table time?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: August 01, 2016, 03:30:06 pm »

Moonlit

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: August 01, 2016, 04:17:07 pm »

...Well then.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: August 01, 2016, 04:17:36 pm »

Hector/Moonlit:Why should I vote for (Moonlit/hector?)
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 237