Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 230689 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 3
« Reply #210 on: February 10, 2016, 09:39:58 pm »

Yes.

Where's the scum action?  They presumably did something.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 10, 2016, 09:43:23 pm »

Tryng too hard to be innocent, TBF. Why don't you tell us what the scum action was?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 10, 2016, 09:47:02 pm »

If only I knew.  The only thing we know right now is that they don't have a direct kill, or else someone would be dead.  I'm guessing that'll be a pattern.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 10, 2016, 09:49:40 pm »

I see no reason for it to change any time soon, since it would mean 1 player would be quite bored during the round if they were killed. Poor design if it were to happen more than a few times out of all the games.

Anyway, why are you theorizing about other games? Don't want us focusing on this one?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 10, 2016, 09:52:39 pm »

No, I just thought it was worth mentioning while I was thinking about it.

What do you think the scum did, then?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 10, 2016, 09:58:19 pm »

No idea, that's why I want you to tell me, since you're the scum.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 10, 2016, 10:04:16 pm »

And you're basing this off of what, exactly?

Because if it's an investigation, I'm pretty sure you're the paranoid variety.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 10, 2016, 10:05:36 pm »

That's a pretty interesting conclusion to jump to. What makes you think it was an investigation, and what makes you think it would be paranoid?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 10, 2016, 10:28:45 pm »

I'm not saying it was, I'm saying IF it was.  Because I should be town.  Unless there's some hidden miller going on.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 10, 2016, 10:31:13 pm »

Well technically we should all be town, with that 75% chance, but aye. Everyone claims town anyway.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 10, 2016, 10:33:34 pm »

Well duh.

Also, maybe the scum makes millers?
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 10, 2016, 10:34:15 pm »

I had a train of thought about that, but I cut it when you ninja'd me.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 10, 2016, 11:00:30 pm »

Shouldn't have, unless you tried to post before you were done. Which is silly :P or freaked out 'cause you're scum and someone's pressuring you.

Don't think the scum makes millers, that's... A bit too indirect, and given the investigator's ability last round, might not work anyway.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 10, 2016, 11:15:16 pm »

I cut it out because it didn't follow from what you had said.

Yes, but the setting is supposed to be balanced, so if the scum did that, the investigator wouldn't see it.
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 11, 2016, 09:17:46 am »

TBF: the scum action wasn't immediately visible in the previous two games. Game one was arsonist, game two was strangler. Both didn't have an effect that showed up immediately.
However...
Everybody, could you please claim who you targeted last night? Not what you did, if you don't want to, but who you targeted. That might be all I need to create an accurate guess at who is the scum player... assuming my first theory, based on my role, is correct...
accursed unknowns.

I targeted hector13.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 237