Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231365 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 9
« Reply #1620 on: April 25, 2016, 05:46:31 pm »

Did you read the flavour? Starver's been sectioned!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: April 25, 2016, 05:48:33 pm »

I see.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: April 25, 2016, 06:17:54 pm »

Oh no, Starver is very much dead.

The flavour is meant to create irony in that you have returned to the death penalty so quickly.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: April 25, 2016, 06:19:17 pm »

Eh?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: April 25, 2016, 06:21:06 pm »

Oh no, Starver is very much dead.

The flavour is meant to create irony in that you have returned to the death penalty so quickly.

So being lynched is death?

Oh.

In that case, feel free to lynch me.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: April 25, 2016, 06:49:40 pm »

THE WIFOM BURNS.
~~~
Anyway, Since I presently hold the power to force no lynches, I'll expect FoU to claim he has the orb, and that TBF or Moonlit is scum.
Well... partially correct. I have... a grand total... of... zero Orb. But I am going to say that I think that TBF is scum. Based on roles logic.

I know I'm not scum, that leaves you, Moonlit, and TBF.

It seems unlikely that Moonlit is scum to me, seeing as he said the Orb was an investigative action on day one and... examine Starver's roleflip- he was an investigative role without an actual investigative action, but several abilities that revolve around the Orb... in fact, the first two(the non-hidden ones) would both help use the Orb as an investigative action. So, unless you've got something else to add, I don't think Moonlit is scum.

That leaves you and TBF.

Your claim is insane. Absolutely insane. But here's the thing- it's either you or TBF. And we have two lynches left. I'm going to assume you aren't scum for the moment based on the sheer absurdity of your wincon claim, leaving TBF. I'm going to vote TBF, based on this logical process of deduction. If he's not scum, I'll vote you tomorrow.

FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: April 25, 2016, 06:58:20 pm »

Well you're the scum, so you would say that.

We know I'm neutral, that's what Starver said. He was also being nice because he knew my wincon was benign from a town PoV, and an examination of D1 will show that I was being quite mad with what I was saying about Moonlit and Starver colluding together.

Deeply upset the wagon on me collapsed 'cause of Starver though. That's why he had to go :P

Anyway, like I say, I'll be forcing no lynches unless my demands are met. It's in town's interest to lynch me.

As a side note, this orb seems like a poisoned chalice. Starver died with it, I'm going to die with it and I'm forced to give it to the person I investigated, FoU, who will likely die tomorrow.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: April 25, 2016, 06:58:50 pm »

Also, hector13

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: April 25, 2016, 07:05:51 pm »

...fine. Just fine. hector13. The reason you waited until today to do this... because you couldn't force no lynches, yeh? But wait- but wait. You can't actually force no lynches. 3 votes vs. 1. You have an influence, true, but it's not inevitable- if 3 people vote 1 person... oh wait. Never mind. You can't force your own no lynch, but you can do so for everybody else... dangit hector.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: April 25, 2016, 07:15:38 pm »

That was also part of the reason Starver had to die: an odd number of players would've made it very awkward to get y'all to just take me out.

I also didn't really see the point in maintaining a charade over my alignment after Starver's flip. Though an apology may be in order for revealing the scum, but I do need the town onside to do what I need anyway. Best way to do that is to point y'all out to 'em.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: April 25, 2016, 08:17:01 pm »

Well then, Hector.

Reveal scum pls.
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: April 25, 2016, 08:20:05 pm »

I'm not the scum, thank you very much.
I'm Walton the Wonderful, jester of incredibleness... and town weakness.

I have an auto called Hated that causes me to inspect as scum.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: April 25, 2016, 08:21:07 pm »

Dammit, why'd we lynch Starver exactly?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: April 25, 2016, 08:22:35 pm »

Dammit, why'd we lynch Starver exactly?

We didn't. I did. Even numbers, min.

Anyway, I investigated FoU. He came up as scum.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: April 25, 2016, 10:21:15 pm »

I'm not the scum, thank you very much.
I'm Walton the Wonderful, jester of incredibleness... and town weakness.
Are you.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 237