Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231375 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 9
« Reply #1605 on: April 24, 2016, 07:46:31 pm »

(13 new replies.???)

The orb gives me the orb skills,  an attachment on mr role gives me the rest.  This is something I was confused about.  There is still something else I'm cnfused about,  but that will resolve further later.,  for better or ill...

If I die,  you will see this and I repeat my request not to kill Hector.  Hector knows why I am asking this,  but wouldn't ask this himself.  This way,  I hope to ensure that Town benefits from Hector's potential Town-helpfulness character and then earn the craved reward before it's over.

If I just come out and say it,  Hector would probably find an adverse audience,  but *I* am willing to help.,  in return for the pro-Town approach tonight.

That's basically my ultimatum to Hector,  ignore thw rest.  The orb,  should it survive,  will work as it is supposed to work in whatever trajectory it may be sent,  and I don't know what that will be beyond the obvious future.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: April 24, 2016, 07:48:10 pm »

Confirming vote on Fallacy.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: April 24, 2016, 07:59:51 pm »

Starver

Day's over, methinks.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: April 24, 2016, 08:02:04 pm »

No talking >:( :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: April 24, 2016, 10:39:04 pm »

Round 9 - Night 1
 By order of the High Judge of Nawton and the Mayor of Nawton, the the death penalty is repealed for the following reasons:
1. It serves no purpose in undoing the losses caused by the guilty.
2. It robs the guilty of the chance to amend for his or her crimes.
3. It can cause suffering for family of the guilty if the charges are believed to be false.

Instead, the guilty will be detained for psychological examination and possible therapy by the psychologist Dr. Crocker, who will file a report on the mental condition of the guilty and the steps needing to be taken before they are released.

Personal note: I am so glad this barbaric custom was repealed. I am shocked that it has survived so long. -Jeremiah Crocker

-February 25   
Votecount
hector13 (0)
FallacyofUrist (1) - TheBiggerFish
TheBiggerFish (0)
Starver (2) - hector13, The Moonlit Shadow
The Moonlit Shadow (1) - FallacyofUrist

Starver was the Saint of the Pure
Spoiler: Saint of the Pure (click to show/hide)
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: April 25, 2016, 03:34:30 pm »

Round 9 - Day 2
 The Committee of Town Planning has agreed that the wisest course of action now is to keep expanding the residential district to the north and northeast. The sudden increase of migrant intake has worried some of the citizens, by I and the rest of the Committee believe that living quarters will be built quickly enough to keep up with demand. The only thing that bothers me is the decline in the recent harvest. It seems some disease killed the crops around the outskirts of our land. If the same should happen next harvest, we will be forced to import more food, but I do not believe this will be the case.

-Johnson Dibesh                       
Head of Committee of Town Planning   

April 30                             

Votecount
hector13 (0)
FallacyofUrist (0)
TheBiggerFish (0)
The Moonlit Shadow (0)

Day ends Wednesday, 1:30 PM PST
             Wednesday, 8:30 PM GMT
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: April 25, 2016, 03:36:56 pm »

So who has the Orb?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: April 25, 2016, 03:37:36 pm »

Okay. I know who the scum is.

There is a problem with this however. Let's see if y'all can work it out, as Starver was a little too slow in revealing my wincon.

PPE: that would be me.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: April 25, 2016, 03:39:21 pm »

Oh joy.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: April 25, 2016, 03:51:30 pm »

Anyway, Since I presently hold the power to force no lynches, I'll expect FoU to claim he has the orb, and that TBF or Moonlit is scum.

That is, unless you help me achieve my wincon.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: April 25, 2016, 04:17:32 pm »

What is your wincon?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: April 25, 2016, 04:17:46 pm »

I need to be dead.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: April 25, 2016, 04:46:30 pm »

Okay, so, you tell us the scum then, and we lynch you?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: April 25, 2016, 05:02:43 pm »

That's not dead.

I suspect I may have to align myself with the scum to do this, though, unless either you or Moonlit has an NK.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: April 25, 2016, 05:25:47 pm »

Wait, it's not a kill?  Huh?
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 237