Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231910 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 8
« Reply #1245 on: April 03, 2016, 06:38:14 pm »

In other news, hector's got an avatar. And the Warrens of Oric the Awesome is starting back up.
~~~
Who would like to volunteer to be prevented from acting?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: April 03, 2016, 06:43:48 pm »

not me, i'm too lazy.

((No but seriously, don't.  I'd target Starver, actually.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: April 03, 2016, 06:49:08 pm »

((No but seriously, don't.  I'd target Starver, actually.))
I don't think that would help anybody... but as you like..

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: April 03, 2016, 07:09:05 pm »

nah, i'm pretty sure that it's a genocide route.

1HP of damage, and 15 attempts. At least the music is good...

However, I'm disinclined to accept that. I don't think we're doing any particular type of run at all, we just are. Will perhaps reveal more tomorrow, but I have an inkling of the roles FoU and Starver have, and maybe how the replacement system works. Specifically what role you have will dictate what roles you are eligible to receive from the replacement pool.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: April 03, 2016, 07:12:43 pm »

Oh good grief what was I thinking.  Not Starver.  Probably.

You should probably target hector, because he claimed Chara.

Then again it might not be hector because he actually claimed Chara.

Hector, what can Chara do?

Now, back to being in character because why not.
~~~~

sorry about that folks, had to go glare at someone ominously.

hector.

y o u h a d a b a d t i m e, h u h?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: April 03, 2016, 07:45:58 pm »

Chara ends the world, brah. And the. I assume they help you bring it back, I haven't launched the game since my genocide run.

I'm intrigued to know he we remove players from the game, Tomasque. I have suspicions, but I don't really know how to go about proving 'em... presently I don't think the Evil role is "evil" yet.

I think Moonlit should be targeted with whatever smothering nonsense FoU is on about.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: April 03, 2016, 07:54:30 pm »

I think Moonlit should be targeted with whatever smothering nonsense FoU is on about.
Moonlit? For what reason?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: April 03, 2016, 07:55:05 pm »

in the round, hector.  not in the game.
Sigtext

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: April 03, 2016, 08:01:37 pm »

Do we keep our role type when we change? For example, will Town Investigative get another investigative role?
Your role is replaced by another role entirely.

Tomasque: will the role chosen from the Replacement Pool once someone is lynched be randomly selected?
No. There is a list. When a person is lynched, their role is replaced with the next role on the list.

3. There are two possible end dates for this day. Le wha?
Both are the same time - one is Pacific Standard Time, the other is Greenwich Mean Time.

Can Tomasque answer them all anyway? And this one: is it the role and the alignment that gets changed with a role from the replacement pool?

Are we allowed to vote publicly?
I answered the ones that people should know. Assume the others were answered "maybe."

Just to be thorough: The entire role is replaced. I will essentially PM you a new role.

You must vote publicly.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: April 03, 2016, 08:06:20 pm »

in the round, hector.  not in the game.

No idea, I'm not Chara. I'm taking issue with the folk revealing roles and alignments on D1, so I'm not going to do it.

Moonlit? For what reason?

Just feels right to me. The claims we've had so far make me feel (more) comfortable that Moonlit is (likely) evil.

We'll see though.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: April 03, 2016, 08:07:53 pm »

why?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: April 03, 2016, 08:13:37 pm »

As I said, not liking the claiming stuff people have done, and I don't feel like sharing my thoughts to help the Evil role. Everything I've drawn conclusions from is readily available (except my role) so you guys can come to conclusions of your own.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: April 03, 2016, 08:14:55 pm »

i suppose it's all the bosses in the rotation then.

and maybe that dog.
Sigtext

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: April 03, 2016, 08:30:37 pm »

Oh, hey. Here's a message I meant to post, but accidentally left on my iPad. Some of the stuff in it I've already said, but not all.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: April 03, 2016, 08:33:52 pm »

((How far broke?

Like, seriously AU broke, or alternate-character-interpretation broke?))
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 237