Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Era of Empires, 1899: OOC  (Read 528 times)

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
Era of Empires, 1899: OOC
« on: January 29, 2016, 11:23:37 am »

The year is 2081, and 10 years ago, major scientific breakthroughs occurred. The world is run on fusion power, like the sun. Zoom into the Europe, and things are different. The European Kingdom has collapsed, and 5 empires have emerged. Who will triumph, in a Era of Fusion?

How it works: You can look here as this is based off of that game.

I will create a map when we reach 5 players signed up. Have questions? (there will probably be a lot.) PM me! Have feedback? PM me! The map will be up soon, when we reach those 5 people.

Nations signed up

South American Confederacy
Leader: Jayjake9

Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
Re: Era of Empires, 1899: OOC
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 11:28:02 am »

South American Confederacy
Leader: Jayjake9
Comprising of the South American Continent, it has many forests and resources. Because of the dense forestry, population is located in sprawling cities, with large industry.
Traits
Resources
Heavy Industry
Military Tradition
Huge Cities
Powerful Defenses.
History: After the Iberian conquest of South America in the Age of Exploration, South America gain independence long after, in 1890, after the War of South America. After the treaty of Panama, South America was a free country, with huge industry and great military tradition, with a world class Marine Corp. The South American Confederacy are ready to defend against empires, and at the same time, maintain its industry.
Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy