Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 36

Author Topic: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: GAME OVER, DEUS ASMOTH'S CULT WINS!  (Read 46923 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: Day 1 (9/9)
« Reply #165 on: March 30, 2016, 10:01:21 pm »

The people of Townville have gotten even more deranged. They started the day with some hushed speculations about what was truly going on, but as the hours ticked by, they became more and more frenzied. In the last hours, the situation got so dangerous that our ground reporters were withdrawn and all we have is this aerial coverage. In it, you can see the townspeople rush for their own Medical Doctor and heave him into their hangman's noose. They then all rush his house and office to look for evidence for his mayor position. It is hard to tell from this aerial view, but our sources claim that the doctor had some political ambition, but was not, in fact, the mayor.

AbstractTraiterHero was lynched. He was the Chief Physician of Townville

Day 1 Final Votecount
Fillipk (1) Deus Asmoth
Deus Asmoth (0)
TheDarkStar (0)
AbstractTraitorHero (5): Fillipk, TheMoonlitShadow, TheDarkStar, BlackHeartKebal, Revarie
Hector13 (0)
TheMoonlitShadow (3) Notquitethere, Hector13, AbstractTraitorHero
Reverie (0)
BlackHeartKabal (0)
NotQuiteThere (0)

Not Voting: Nobody!

It is now Night.
Night will end on Thursday at 9:00PM please submit your actions, if you have any, by that time. If I receive actions from everybody, the night may end early.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: Day 2 (9/9)
« Reply #166 on: March 31, 2016, 09:59:43 pm »

Thankfully, Townville seemed to be much more calm this morning. Surprisingly, nobody was found dead and all 8 participating members from last night were present and accounted fore. We have sent our ground reporters in once again in order to keep you up to date on the unfolding events in Townville.

Nobody died last night

Day 2 Votecount
Fillipk (0)
 Deus Asmoth (0)
TheDarkStar (0)
Hector13 (0)
TheMoonlitShadow (0)
Reverie (0)
BlackHeartKabal (0)
NotQuiteThere (0)

Not Voting: Fillipk, Deus Asmoth, TheDarkStar, Hector13, TheMoonlitShadow, Reverie, BlackHeartKabal, NotQuiteThere.

It is now Day
Day 2 will end on Tuesday at 9:00PM about... too many hours for me to bother to count... from now.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 10:43:39 pm by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2016, 10:17:50 pm »

Fillipk's win condition is to kill the mayor and prevent anyone from replacing them. The oil empire stuff is part of his flavor.
EDIT - Oh crap I think I posted this at night

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2016, 10:20:08 pm »

I think OSG just did a crappy c+p job
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 31, 2016, 10:24:56 pm »

Crap. What did I do?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2016, 10:28:06 pm »

Crap. What did I do?

I jest, for the most part. The bold bit at the bottom says it's night.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2016, 10:44:09 pm »

Crap. What did I do?

I jest, for the most part. The bold bit at the bottom says it's night.
*Magic fairy dust sound*

Fixed. Thanks

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 01, 2016, 02:00:21 am »

Fillipk's win condition is to kill the mayor and prevent anyone from replacing them. The oil empire stuff is part of his flavor.
EDIT - Oh crap I think I posted this at night
So basically what I was saying all day.

No role flips and my power is less useful then I thought it would be.  I believe that there are other potential candidates out there and it is in our best interests to eliminate them before the mayor.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 01, 2016, 02:56:43 am »

Okay, so first off this lynch was pretty underwhelming, but at least we know now that some townies are confirmed to be mayoral candidates. It feels like a mislynch, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't for the few of us trying to stop the reelection. Noteworthy is the lack of a nightkill, which suggests there is no scumteam, or they're hanging back and waiting.

As for removing potential candidates before tackling the mayor, I disagree. I want to see how this thing ticks, and the most radical thing we can do to make that happen is to do away with the mayor. And I am like 80% sure I know who the mayor is.

I am the IT Guy.

I run a lie detector operation from my house (using a facial feature-recognition program), watching over the news bulletins of Townville. Every night, I can review one sentence from the game and know if the speaker is lying somewhere in that sentence.

Quote from: The Moonlit Shadow
My wincon is to remove the mayor.

The Moonlit Shadow: Try again.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 01, 2016, 03:05:06 am »

I am the IT Guy.

I run a lie detector operation from my house (using a facial feature-recognition program), watching over the news bulletins of Townville. Every night, I can review one sentence from the game and know if the speaker is lying somewhere in that sentence.
Amazing.
I am the Antiques Salesperson. I can replay audio files of the previous day through my antique polygraph to see if the speaker is lying in that sentence.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 01, 2016, 05:00:34 am »

Without claiming yet, I can tell you I have good reason to believe Moonlit is lying.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 01, 2016, 05:09:37 am »

If Moonlit is mayor, then goodbye Moonlit!

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 01, 2016, 06:08:14 am »

Moonlit Shadow it is, then.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 01, 2016, 08:08:19 am »

I am the Antiques Salesperson. I can replay audio files of the previous day through my antique polygraph to see if the speaker is lying in that sentence.
Who was telling the truth yesterday then?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 01, 2016, 08:57:05 am »

Oh really? What's your real role and wincon?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 36