Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 36

Author Topic: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: GAME OVER, DEUS ASMOTH'S CULT WINS!  (Read 46940 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: Day 1 (9/9)
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2016, 11:52:30 am »

Oh my win condition is to kill the mayor and stop anyone from replacing him, the oil empire thing is just my role flavour.
EBWOP: I don't actually have to kill the mayor just remove him from office.
Hector I said my win condition right here, so did you just miss it or what?
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2016, 12:04:40 pm »

Well yeah... but everyone else seems to have conditions after the mayor is removed. That's what I'm not sure about with you.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2016, 12:11:06 pm »

I'm the town doctor that is my night ability it is called first aid and it allows me to heal either myself or someone I visit at night and I can and I stress can be an election candidate currently but i am not one right now because I have not chosen to be that and unless I choose to be I do not need to be killed because I have no intention of becoming it especially now.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2016, 12:11:29 pm »

Well if you read what I wrote it say that I have to stop anyone from taking office after we remove the mayor so I'm guessing that means I lose if a new mayor takes office and ATH is the only person who has claimed he can take office so I'm still voting him.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2016, 12:18:02 pm »

My wincon is that the mayor is removed you can kill me after we find the mayor and either kill or somehow remove the mayor if it makes you feel better.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2016, 12:19:23 pm »

I need mohr sleep :'( sorry.

PPE:
My wincon is that the mayor is removed you can kill me after we find the mayor and either kill or somehow remove the mayor if it makes you feel better.

The problem with that is that if we kill the mayor, they'll just be replaced, so by killing you, we're making it less likely for that to be able to happen.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2016, 12:26:31 pm »

Okay that made no sense at all to me for one I'm the town healing role and I've said that I'm not a candidate unless I choose to be I'm really a non threat as a mayor candidate simply because I've told you all this.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2016, 12:28:53 pm »

Reverie

Can anyone confirm that they want to remove the mayor and elect a new one in his place?

Why are you trying to curry favour for your mayoral candidacy so openly? No Quicktopic?

There is no indication anywhere that I'm a potential candidate. I'm just wondering if there are possible opposing towny factions (one which wants a new mayor and another that wants to tear down the system). Whether there is a connection between mayoral candidates and players like ATH who are otherwise townie until eating the forbidden fruit, this looks like a game that could have no scumteam (the mayor is probably a survivor) and two townie factions that cannot both win.

Emphasis here:
Nevertheless, the townspeople prepared to find, kill, and replace the mayor who had been the source of all their troubles.

My wincon does not 'allow' for a replacement. Something is wrong.

Still because ATH is so obviously contrary to my wincon, he has to go. Doctor or not. I need to see if he flips bog-standard 'townie', or something else.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2016, 12:31:23 pm »

Okay that made no sense at all to me for one I'm the town healing role and I've said that I'm not a candidate unless I choose to be I'm really a non threat as a mayor candidate simply because I've told you all this.

Did it say that you were a candidate in your role PM? I'm townie and received nothing of the sort.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2016, 12:35:03 pm »

I'm the head physician basically I work like a doctor but it says I can send the GM a PM to become a candidate but currently I am not actually a candidate  oh and if I live through today definitely healing myself because people Probably want to kill the town doctor.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2016, 12:53:00 pm »

I'm the head physician basically I work like a doctor but it says I can send the GM a PM to become a candidate but currently I am not actually a candidate  oh and if I live through today definitely healing myself because people Probably want to kill the town doctor.
Except you so openly claimed to be doctor on D1. If you really are townie, no strings attached, why did you do that? You're now a night target for scum (if there are scum), and you and I both know you can't protect both yourself and someone else. If you were an asset before, you aren't any more.

In any case, I'm supposed to remove the chance for a replacement mayor. You've openly claimed you were part of that chance, so what would you intend I do? I can't win with you alive.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 29, 2016, 01:07:42 pm »

Headache-induced idea, go!

This is going to be crazy, but what if the mechanism for becoming the new mayor is the GM himself? ATH mentioned that he had to message OSG to activate his candidacy, and this is a bastard game so...

origamiscienceguy

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 29, 2016, 01:22:12 pm »

I like how you think reverie!
Origamiscienceguy.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 29, 2016, 02:47:42 pm »

PFP: Hold on OSG, today is Tuesday. D1 ends tomorrow.
That's correct. For some reason, I thought it was Wednesday today. Day ends 31 hours from now.

snip
Sure. Have fun. Just don't spoil the game  :P

"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 29, 2016, 02:51:29 pm »

Headache-induced idea, go!

This is going to be crazy, but what if the mechanism for becoming the new mayor is the GM himself? ATH mentioned that he had to message OSG to activate his candidacy, and this is a bastard game so...

origamiscienceguy
Doesn't that make perfect sense?
origamiscienceguy, time to go, Mayor.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 36