Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 36

Author Topic: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: GAME OVER, DEUS ASMOTH'S CULT WINS!  (Read 45392 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: Day 5 (5/9)
« Reply #465 on: April 19, 2016, 11:22:00 am »

Clearly I was converted, that's why I'm working against you. Do you all remember this is a bastard game? 'cause obviously that means it's just bastard for town.

Now if you would all kindly stop acting like a bunch of sore-losing, torn-faced cunts, and stop accusing me of cheating, I would quite appreciate that.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 19, 2016, 11:38:07 am »

I don't think anyone's accused you of cheating. Acting like a shithead, sure. But not cheating.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 19, 2016, 11:42:39 am »

So what's all this shit about "acting against your wincon" then? Sure sounds like accusations of cheating to me.

Clearly it's too hard to make the leap in logic from "hector's acting like he wasn't converted" to "maybe hector wasn't converted" for you guys.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 19, 2016, 12:15:05 pm »

So what's all this shit about "acting against your wincon" then? Sure sounds like accusations of cheating to me.

Clearly it's too hard to make the leap in logic from "hector's acting like he wasn't converted" to "maybe hector wasn't converted" for you guys.
Acting against your perceived wincon isn't cheating, just being a spiteful dick sure also you posted in our cult chat, if you weren't converted you wouldn't be able to do that.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 19, 2016, 12:27:24 pm »

Acting against your perceived wincon isn't cheating, just being a spiteful dick sure also you posted in our cult chat, if you weren't converted you wouldn't be able to do that.

You see, "perceived" doesn't mean "actual", so that's your problem. I know my "actual" wincon, so who do you think is going to be giving the more accurate information regarding it?

Perhaps I'm being a spiteful dick because y'all are accusing me of acting against it, which I see as cheating? That certainly doesn't endear me to you, I'll have you know.

Let's ask DA what his action resolution PM said then. Did it say, specifically, that "hector13 has been converted and is now part of your cult"?

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 19, 2016, 12:49:50 pm »

That's all moot because you clearly posted in cult chat. That's why I'm not jumping to the conclusion that you weren't converted, even when you insist as much. Explain!

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 19, 2016, 12:50:07 pm »

Yes. And unless you're going to claim that when athletes get fined for poor sportsmanship it's because they cheated, it's kind of difficult to see how playing against your wincon is cheating.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 19, 2016, 01:02:24 pm »

I'm not sure your PM does say that, bub. I know what mine says, and it says I'm not cult. Perhaps you'd like to talk us through what your action does instead then?

Re: cheating: Consider you're scum, you're going to know who is scum and who is town. Revealing that information is cheating for the town.

We have differing opinions of whether working against your wincon is cheating or not. Irrespective, you're accusing me of something I haven't done, and something which I find abhorrent. Excuse me for being fucked off with you as a result.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 19, 2016, 02:15:51 pm »

Quickest way to find out what's going on is to shorten the day.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 19, 2016, 02:37:12 pm »

My action converts people. I don't see what clarification you need there. And when you ask TDS to elect you while also claiming to be an anarchist with no justification beyond 'I know something you don't know', your outrage over people playing against their wincon kind of rings hollow.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 19, 2016, 02:59:02 pm »

Hector13: please stop trolling everybody and play the game.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 19, 2016, 03:03:44 pm »

My action converts people. I don't see what clarification you need there. And when you ask TDS to elect you while also claiming to be an anarchist with no justification beyond 'I know something you don't know', your outrage over people playing against their wincon kind of rings hollow.

This is a bastard game, sometimes things don't work the way you expect.

I also have never once asked to be elected.

Hector13: please stop trolling everybody and play the game.

But it's so fun :'(

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 19, 2016, 03:08:32 pm »

You're taking it too far. Just because you know something that they don't know doesn't mean that you have to be a dick about it.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 19, 2016, 03:11:49 pm »

Poorly dealt with on my part, yes, but it's hardly unprovoked.

If I hadn't been accused of cheating/working against my wincon as a result of that tidbit, I wouldn't be acting like an ass.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 19, 2016, 03:27:46 pm »

Poorly dealt with on my part, yes, but it's hardly unprovoked.

If I hadn't been accused of cheating/working against my wincon as a result of that tidbit, I wouldn't be acting like an ass.

No one has even mentioned cheating! I don't even know where you got that idea. We get it. Something isn't obvious.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 36