Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The 11 Commonwealths of America, OCC!  (Read 2169 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The 11 Commonwealths of America, OCC!
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2016, 10:16:40 am »

At first I thought La Frontera was massive, even bigger than Texas. Then I remembered that it's mostly horrible desert wastes and I'm fine with that. :P

Is there any limit on how many directives a player can send each round?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2016, 12:02:00 pm »

At first I thought La Frontera was massive, even bigger than Texas. Then I remembered that it's mostly horrible desert wastes and I'm fine with that. :P

Is there any limit on how many directives a player can send each round?

Yes, 3 per day
Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2016, 12:07:14 pm »

Can we start today?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2016, 12:21:02 pm »

Can we start today?

Yeah, I just need to add neutral states to the map
Ever heard of the phrase "Don't drop the soap? Completely disregard it in prison! It will help you climb the prison social hierarchy

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2016, 12:55:10 pm »

I will create the ICC, and 7 nations should be enough. I can change the name to the 7 commonwealths, and add some NPC commonwealths. Otherwise, spots are closed!

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2016, 01:12:01 pm »

Also, this is the map, with 3 pre-made, NPC nations. There are also independant states, meaning they are NPC states that can be invaded, or Countries can be created out of them. This is the map, along with the key

Key: Grey=Peoples republic of Atlanta
Cyan: Kingdom of Texas
Yellow: Mexican Frontier
Black: New Eden California
Orange: Commonwealth of Virginia
Red:Wor-A-Ho
Green: No Man Land of Kansas

NPC States

Brown: New England Confederacy
Pink: Commonwealth Missouri
Green: Kingdom of the Great Lakes
Blue: Indpendent (Each state is their own nation, if more people want to sign up, they can create a nation out of a couple of independant states.)

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2016, 01:29:30 pm »

Also, if you were to send me a directive and it gets accepted, feel free to post it on the ICC.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2016, 01:30:09 pm »

I'll pick up the New England Confederacy, if you will allow for the takeover from an NPC nation.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Nunzillor

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2016, 01:44:02 pm »

What is the difference between an action and a directive?  I do see that the IC says to publicly post actions but PM directives, so I assume they are different?

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2016, 02:17:36 pm »

I'll pick up the New England Confederacy, if you will allow for the takeover from an NPC nation.
Sure, that's fine

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2016, 02:19:28 pm »

What is the difference between an action and a directive?  I do see that the IC says to publicly post actions but PM directives, so I assume they are different?

This is how it works: Send me a pm on want you want to do, then I will approve it, then you can announce the directive, if you want to.

Nunzillor

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2016, 02:21:00 pm »

Thanks, got it.

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2016, 03:34:56 pm »

New Rule! Sometimes, there will be random news updates, outlining a random event that just happened, such as a terrorist attack or a huge event.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2016, 03:35:53 pm »

The Commonwealth of Virginia isn't a slave state is it?

Jayjake9

• Bay Watcher
  • Deus Volt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2016, 03:41:27 pm »

The Commonwealth of Virginia isn't a slave state is it?

Yes, but it is not their main thing. They also have a lot of industry, and have higher taxes on slave owners, and also have rights for slaves.
Pages: 1 [2] 3