Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Age of Imperialism 2! (3/5)  (Read 2865 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Imperialism 2! (2/5)
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2016, 11:39:19 am »

Oooo! I remember having a tons of fun with this! I'll try importing the Nation I played in the last game if that's okay.

Name: Equestria
Backstory: Equestria haven't always been here, nope. In fact, Equestria have only shown up some years ago right in the middle of the fucking ocean, no less. Connecting to the northern bit of the European land. Nevertheless, the People of Equestria shall prevail regardless of what the universe throw at them! .. they hope.

:Traits:
Harmonized: The Equestrians simply get along with each others just fine on a daily basis, and even if there were some bickering and arguments or them breaking into sides, it usually doesn't take much to bring everything back to order again.

Extreme Nationalism: We have best doctors, we have best soccer team, we have best economy, we have best apartments, AND WE MOST CERTAINLY HAVE BEST IMMIGRATION CONTROL!

Divine rights: Many Equestrians believe that their two rulers are Goddesses and treat them as so. Who else would they prefer to lead the country? and HOW DARE YOU CALL THEM FAT, HERETIC!?

Mein Precious: The Equestrian soil is fertile, and her resources plentiful, having never been brought to a whole nation-scale industrial revolution before.
That's probably about to change.

Land of Polygamy: Be it because of low infancy death rates or high rate of birth, Equestria generally have and can squeeze more people into smaller spaces due to families living together. Making cities, villages and even isolated ranches quite populous indeed!

Location: I'd like to be where you put me in the last game if that's alright?

Well, can I put you in greenland?

Seems a bit cold, but it's also as big as whole of Europe looks like!

Sure thing, put me in Greenland. :D

Do I suffer any cold penalty? or am I going to be like the Russians/Canadians and get used to it?
No cold penalty!
Also, I'm gonna make the map.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Imperialism 2! (3/5)
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2016, 11:44:27 am »

Oooo! I remember having a tons of fun with this! I'll try importing the Nation I played in the last game if that's okay.

Name: Equestria
Backstory: Equestria haven't always been here, nope. In fact, Equestria have only shown up some years ago right in the middle of the fucking ocean, no less. Connecting to the northern bit of the European land. Nevertheless, the People of Equestria shall prevail regardless of what the universe throw at them! .. they hope.

:Traits:
Harmonized: The Equestrians simply get along with each others just fine on a daily basis, and even if there were some bickering and arguments or them breaking into sides, it usually doesn't take much to bring everything back to order again.

Extreme Nationalism: We have best doctors, we have best soccer team, we have best economy, we have best apartments, AND WE MOST CERTAINLY HAVE BEST IMMIGRATION CONTROL!

Divine rights: Many Equestrians believe that their two rulers are Goddesses and treat them as so. Who else would they prefer to lead the country? and HOW DARE YOU CALL THEM FAT, HERETIC!?

Mein Precious: The Equestrian soil is fertile, and her resources plentiful, having never been brought to a whole nation-scale industrial revolution before.
That's probably about to change.

Land of Polygamy: Be it because of low infancy death rates or high rate of birth, Equestria generally have and can squeeze more people into smaller spaces due to families living together. Making cities, villages and even isolated ranches quite populous indeed!

Location: I'd like to be where you put me in the last game if that's alright?

Well, can I put you in greenland?

Seems a bit cold, but it's also as big as whole of Europe looks like!

Sure thing, put me in Greenland. :D

Do I suffer any cold penalty? or am I going to be like the Russians/Canadians and get used to it?
No cold penalty!
Also, I'm gonna make the map.

Woo! I hope this game will last longer than the last! :) It was really fun.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2016, 06:42:05 pm »

Also, question. Are we waiting to have 5 players or are we starting even with less than 5?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2016, 06:44:41 pm »

Also, question. Are we waiting to have 5 players or are we starting even with less than 5?

Gonna wait for 5 so i can complete the map
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2016, 10:40:35 pm »

I'm....Sorry but i must release my madness Forgive me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Fixed the dolphins are now mutants and the bats aren't part cyborg.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:30:23 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2016, 10:41:17 pm »

No.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2016, 10:43:47 pm »

No.
I am not suprised but i must release my madness or it builds up in my head in increasingly insane and stupid ways my imagination is too strong.
I am intrested i want to know all the reasons why this could not be accepted just for the humor of knowing.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:45:19 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2016, 10:46:02 pm »

No.
I am not suprised but i must release my madness or it builds up in my head in increasingly insane and stupid ways my imagination is too strong.
I am intrested i want to know all the reasons why this could not be accepted just for the humor of knowing.
Too sci-fi

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2016, 10:48:49 pm »

So if i made them non aliens it would be fine?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2016, 10:51:35 pm »

Non cyborgs. Also better formatting would be nice

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2016, 10:53:18 pm »

Non cyborgs. Also better formatting would be nice
Kay I'll try you have a recommended formatting style?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2016, 11:01:14 am »

Bump.
Pages: 1 [2]