Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Populate A Setting  (Read 4031 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Populate A Setting
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2016, 02:13:35 pm »

The demons minion's have however, found a key to the Key.

But it is missing one part, in order to complete the Key to the Key the knuckle-bone of a Giant Ostrich must be added to the Key to the Key. Unfortunately, removing the knuckle-bone of a Giant Ostrich would kill it instantly, as that's were their Soul is located. Only one Giant Ostrich remains in all of the realm, The King's most beloved Pet, Erkel, guarded by the King's Elite in a heavily fortified and hidden Fortress. The Minions race against time, because once Erkel dies of old age the knuckle-bone will lose it's potency.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2016, 02:31:28 pm »

Luckily giant ostriches reproduce asexually amd there will be thousands in no time.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2016, 02:33:38 pm »

Luckily giant ostriches reproduce asexually amd there will be thousands in no time.

Except for one thing, giant ostriches can only reproduce asexually with help from a friend.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2016, 02:36:44 pm »

Except for one thing, giant ostriches can only reproduce asexually with help from a friend.
Luckily the king is happy to help.

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2016, 02:39:45 pm »

The King of Dwarves wants to expand aboveground and has his sights on Leen. He could support the rebels or conquer it outright in its weakness.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2016, 02:41:09 pm »

The dwarves are lead by Ulfric of the Stone Order. A stalwart dwarf with a love of booze for its alcohol and lions for their roars.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2016, 03:20:06 pm »

Luckily the king is happy to help.

But the friend of a Giant Ostrich must be an Atheist and a Virgin, alas, the King of Leen is most certainly neither. And thanks to the religious devotion of Leen and Erkel's twisted personality, the Giant Ostrich has no other friends that fit the requirements.

The dwarves are lead by Ulfric of the Stone Order. A stalwart dwarf with a love of booze for its alcohol and lions for their roars.

Ulfric of the Stone Order covets the King of Leen's Throne, but is afraid of the Priestly power the King Holds and fears divine retribution should he take direct action against him. However, he has no problem secretly financing the rebels, Sergei the owner and proprietor of The Spear of Odin and Ulfric's Illegitimate Brother helps Ulfric distribute currency to the rebels.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 03:23:44 pm by Ardent Debater »

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2016, 09:00:09 pm »

The Dwarves have a once a century hunt for their lost homeland. The time is drawing near, and one of Ulfric's sons is considering going

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2016, 10:05:06 pm »

Both the dwarves and rebels are being funded by the Most Glorious Republic of Kentano, which is a major rival of the kingdom.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2016, 06:19:31 pm »

Both the dwarves and rebels are being funded by the Most Glorious Republic of Kentano, which is a major rival of the kingdom.

The Republic's Leader is a very benevolent and capable leader, and the people of Kentano love him, but the Leader has a vile secret...

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2016, 06:20:10 pm »

He is actually an elf.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2016, 06:22:03 pm »

He is actually an elf.

That normally wouldn't matter, But he is secretly in love with a Dwarf woman, more specifically, Ulfric's oldest Niece. If Ulfric found out, there could be a war between nations.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2016, 07:44:45 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2016, 01:14:28 am »

He is actually an elf.

That normally wouldn't matter, But he is secretly in love with a Dwarf woman, more specifically, Ulfric's oldest Niece. If Ulfric found out, there could be a war between nations.
But there may be hope the world is becoming much more tolerante and with carefull manuvering he could marry the dwarf of his dreams.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2016, 03:18:48 am »

The Leader's other dilemma however is that even if he could marry his love, they would be unable to produce children. As he is the only child of his family, he is under pressure to marry a fertile elf.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4