Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: Black Desert, the new Korean Grindfest 9000  (Read 30654 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Black Desert, the new Korean Grindfest 9000
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2016, 11:36:37 am »

So instead of asking if anyone has collected into a b12 guild, just how spread out are we this time? I'm on Uno in As_One.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2016, 11:46:50 am »

Scattered across the cosmos.  Orwen.

Its unlikely for us to sustain a B12 dominated guild, since most of us don't really have the fortitude/care/time to even collectively run one, especially in the long run.  At least from my experience/memory over the years.

EDIT: Apparently, I've probably ended up joining an Aussie dominated guild or whatever timezone where people start playing around +11PM EST. 
They tend to be active when I go to bed, which is kinda bad for me cause I want to stay on longer cause guild activity.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 11:52:03 am by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2016, 09:24:28 pm »

I'm on Uno in Panda Express atm.
And yeah, from my past experience, B12 folks rarely stay in one place long enough to accomplish anything that requires group effort.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2016, 10:04:21 pm »

We have the Silverlight guild on Uno!

We are currently running it on Discord, a free voice service (since it's more popular than Teamspeak for most BD players). You can join with the link here, even if you don't have a mic, and it can run right in your browser.

Because BD has a (upgradeable) cap on guild members, we will kick inactives, although you'll be eligible to rejoin.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2016, 11:02:49 pm »

I'm running Bangbus on Orwen, we're basically just a guild to be a guild, tbh. Though, I may extend us into world domination one day, if we get enough members. Currently on a small hiatus due to The Division right now. I really want to play BD again and build a small trade empire based on beer, but I'm content to wrap up The Division's current content first.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2016, 11:06:06 pm »

As in Silverlight is a b12 guild, or its a guild with many b12 people? (also, what kind of guild is it? I'm in the one I'm in right now because its just a relaxed one that is figuring out how stuff works as we go)

Also, 5 ropes and 1 raw sugar later, i caught a tier 2 horse on the first try! (and pissed off some guy in the bushes nearby trying to sneak up on the horse, but too bad for them.) Horse is so much better than donkey. So. much. Plus once I figure out how stirrups work I can be a mounted wizard of ranged attackery.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 11:08:07 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ruskin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2016, 12:21:06 am »

Silverlight is a mix of both B12ers and friends that we've played other games with on the B12 Teamspeak (now Discord)

We're pretty relaxed and just doing whatever

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2016, 07:05:33 am »

I'll probably have a look at joining tomorrow then, since I don't think you can join one the same day you leave one, yeah?
Also that link didn't work for me, Sensei.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 07:10:49 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Ruskin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2016, 10:17:45 am »

Sadly no, just poke me or Sensei and we'll send ya an invite

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2016, 11:51:21 am »

I am seriously considering putting in some cash-monies for a pet or 2.  They auto-loot for you, look cute and I can internally justify it as paying into a monthly subscription.  >.>
Basically, spawn rate of mobs are pretty crazy. As a Witch, I can kill em all fine, but at best, I can only loot half of the bodies myself, before something else shows up to try to stab me in the back.  Even worse when its a ranged mob.

Shank is still best Witch skill.  Critastical on the 2nd boss, a few small spells before I said screw it and shanked it twice  Probably would have taken a lot longer if I played the whole dance out.  Sadly forgot to shank the 4th boss, it died before I remembered to pay attention to its life.  Just about everything else still dies to 1 shank.

Up to level 28, raised up 2 levels just from killing tons of Cultists for the quests relating to em.  Not more then an hour, cause it was a killfest.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2016, 11:57:59 am »

Residual Lightning is best Wizard skill now that I'm able to use it, but Shank is a close 2nd place.

Also, I now have a guest pass I could hand out.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2016, 03:21:33 pm »

Shank seems pretty good for spike damage but I haven't invested in it, due to being melee, single target and long cd.

My go-to spell is that lightning strike from the sky if it's a single mob or a tight group, and chain lightning if they're scattered (by the way, chain lightning is just godly if you're grinding low level mobs for titles).

Residual Lightning is for tough targets and large groups (you can even damage a larger area if you move your mouse around to scatter the several hits), and definitely the best spell, it doesn't even use much mana and the cd is not too long.

I don't really use any other spells except the heals and mana regen spells.

I'm on EU server (Jordine)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2016, 03:51:45 pm »

Since E. Albright was the first to ask, E. Albright has been sent my pass.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Stuebi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2016, 08:24:23 pm »

I'm downloading the game right now. 31 Gig take forever on my poor Inet-Speed.

I hit the wiki trying to decide what Class I want to play, one thing that I noticed, why so many gender locked ones? I've heard all female or all male RACES before, but never seen it on classes to this degree. Especially on random stuff like tamer.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a deal breaker. It just struck me as really odd. But might be a good time to make my first female alter ego ever.
English isnt my mother language, so feel free to correct me if I make a mistake in my post.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2016, 08:31:23 pm »

I am seriously considering putting in some cash-monies for a pet or 2.  They auto-loot for you, look cute and I can internally justify it as paying into a monthly subscription.  >.>

Fair warning, these things eat a TON of food. I often question if they cost more to feed than what they earn from looting. Also, different pets have different special abilities. Cats can find hidden harvest nodes, dogs detect pvp enemies, and birds find elite monsters.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12