Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Mission 21 On Trial: No Smart Subtitle  (Read 21314 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 21 On Trial: No Smart Subtitle
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2016, 07:49:24 pm »

Konrad floats into the hanger using his mk3a to maintain position due to the lack of gravity
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2016, 09:57:42 pm »

Root enters hangar through the power of friendship

PTW.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2016, 10:02:23 pm »

"Move on. We can ask questions later, most likely when the report gets to the weirder crap." Milno answered, having waited for a while to see if Miyamoto would speak up.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2016, 11:51:44 pm »

((lol))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2016, 11:52:28 pm »

So....

Who in here isn't wearing a suit?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2016, 11:55:19 pm »

((I have not taken my suit off and now I never will. MKIII and me, brothers for life.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2016, 12:04:24 am »

So....

Left arm.
Though it is robotic.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2016, 12:14:24 am »

So....

Seriously? Again?
*sigh*
Yeah, Lyra doesn't wear her suit on-ship. Is someone venting the hanger into space or other such insanity? She DOES have a Haber implant if that would give her any warning.
You've got to be kidding me. again? really? REALLY?!?
((Die on green storm, mindraped by steve on green storm, flash-frozen while on-ship, and now whatever this is? all with no recovery chance or anything?))
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 12:20:58 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2016, 12:22:15 am »

((Abigail is in medbay getting treatment would she be safe i assume the doctors would need to take it off to perform surgery?))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2016, 12:42:35 am »

FOr the sake of the trail, we'll just assume people get vented into space, then gathered up, reanimated and put back into place.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2016, 12:43:26 am »

FOr the sake of the trail, we'll just assume people get vented into space, then gathered up, reanimated and put back into place.
((Do I need to give Lyra another -2?.))
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 12:48:15 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2016, 07:01:09 am »

((This is getting ridiculous. Also, becoming a running gag. I wonder how many more times Maurice's trial would be delayed/interrupted.

Oh, and he's kept his helmet on this time. Thank the old baggy suit for being able to smoke without taking the helmet off!))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2016, 07:28:51 am »

Miya was about to answer Hasala when suddenly the hangar and its inhabitants found themselves on an unexpected jount through the void.
"But of course the hangar doors would randomly disappear. Why wouldn't they in this place." he thought with increasing annoyance.

Once they were all back in the hangar, he first addressed Steve over radio link.
"Ok then, Steve, would you kindly scan the hangar and see if there's any unwanted visitors? If yes, shock them unconscious so we can throw them out. Then, once the only people in here are the M21 people, Milno and myself, shut the hangar doors, tight. Also warn the people that if they come within a dozen meters of the hangar or the hangar doors, or if there's interference with the trial in another way, they get shocked unconscious. Be sure to do so as needed."

Nevermind, we're retconning and handwaving it all away so we can keep going. We'll just have to assume she went unnoticed somehow until told otherwise.

Then he focused his attention back to the matters at hand.
"Now then, where were we?

... Ah, right. That was a clear explanation Hasala, thank you. However, there's just one thing I'm not entirely clear about. Am I understanding it correctly that, after some initial light testing, you were all ordered to go in simultaneously, and only discovered the way out was blocked once everyone was in already? Also, was your mission under any sort of time pressure at that moment?

Other than that, you can continue."

((By the way, Sword, if you don't have the time/energy to type a lot right now, just say so and we can switch to someone else for the next part. But if you're up for it, go ahead.))
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:42:43 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2016, 07:36:07 am »

edit:redacted action
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:57:10 am by Lenglon »

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2016, 07:38:43 am »

((I have a class in ~20 minutes, but after that I'm free for long enough to write up a decent bit.
Fakedit: Oh look, something to fill the space of an hour or so. What timing!))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14