Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Author Topic: Mission 21 On Trial: No Smart Subtitle  (Read 21322 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Mission 21 On Trial: No Smart Subtitle
« on: January 19, 2016, 02:54:35 pm »

Milno arrived at the hangar and met with Miyamoto there to wait for the M21 team members. "Hey." he said unenthusiastically, sitting atop one of the shuttles but having some difficulty staying in place thanks to the absence of artificial gravity. Even then, that kind of thing was the least of his worries now. They'd have to evaluate mission twenty-one and see if Maurice's claims of guilt were true or just exaggerations.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nunzillor

Re: Mission 21 On Trial: No Smart Subtitle
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 02:57:17 pm »

((PTW.  Good luck to the accused.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 02:58:51 pm »

"Yo. Well, let's see how deep this rabbit hole goes. Did you order them to come yet?"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 03:06:22 pm »

Ulrich arrives into the hangar floating slowly and stopping with burst of rockets some distance away from Milno.

"If you want evaluation of the mission, I can sum it up for you."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 03:11:56 pm »

Eddie bounces disconsolately off a hangar wall, looking for a decent handhold.

"Here, I guess."
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 03:14:17 pm »

Pan enters the hangar with all the grace of a watercress sandwich, bouncing off the wall and doing a few rotations before finding something to hang on to.

"Heya Miya, and other assorted bigwigs. How's it going? Please ignore the floating russian officer who keeps issueing commands floating somewhere around me. That's just Comrade Dimitri, my new weapon-slash-sidekick."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 03:27:00 pm »

Custom dictates that I must PTW any new thread in this subforum. Do not panic.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 03:28:27 pm »

PTW

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2016, 03:31:06 pm »

"Yo. Well, let's see how deep this rabbit hole goes. Did you order them to come yet?"

"Yeah, I did. So this is about knowing who is guilty of fucking up everything? We're gonna have a-" He stopped when people started to arrive at the scene. "And does someone know what was that wave of something that killed a few people just now?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 03:36:03 pm »

"Yeah, I did. So this is about knowing who is guilty of fucking up everything? We're gonna have a-" He stopped when people started to arrive at the scene. "And does someone know what was that wave of something that killed a few people just now?"
"I just spoke with a trooper in the rec room. Christopher or something? Told me he fell through a door on the heph anomaly mission and ended up on the ship. Said that mission might be wrecked or saved now, or some babble along those lines. Might have something to do with that. "

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 03:42:24 pm »

Christopher, who has been absentmidedly floating after the net movement of people into the hangar, trying to stay out of trouble, pipes up.

"Yes, I think that may have been me. The, erm, anomaly on Hephaestus, after we were sent after the thermophage thing? It trapped us in a strange dimension or trance, or something, I think. I killed it by creating a door onto the sword, don't worry, I'm pretty sure its gone now. A few people died while I was there, but maybe the rest're safe. I don't know. I tried to bring someone back with me, Jobasio, but - I couldn't, the door closed when I touched it. I was forced through."

"But I didn't kill anyone coming here. And we needed to get out. Actually, now I notice it, there are a lot of people here who look quite important. Maybe one of them could check whats happening on Heephaestus? I'd like to know if my squadmates are safe."

Christopher timidly edges towards a corner, holding onto a shuttle nose.

"Do you mind if I watch? I just came in here to stay out of trouble, it looked like a place people were going. I think Steve knows what he needs to."

((PTW too.))
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 03:43:07 pm »

Ptw
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2016, 03:50:37 pm »

Hasala arrives rather quietly for someone with a MkIII - he's not using his rockets in the sealed environment of the Sword. He takes up a position against the APC that never seems to leave the hangar these days.

"Generals." he says, bowing his head slightly.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2016, 03:54:44 pm »

"Sorry Christopher, but anyone who wasn't called up specifically is asked to leave the hangar for now. We don't need any more people in here than strictly necessary. If you need anything done, I'll see if I can help you after this is over.

Steve, once everybody is here, close the hangar doors please.

The rest of you, find a spot so you won't float about constantly, so we can get started."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2016, 04:08:22 pm »

Pan manages to settle down on the floor, bracing himself against the wall.

"Right, hunkering down."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14