Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Placeholder Poll) Deathtubes vs Space Magic?

Deathtubes!
Space Magic!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Common Soldiers Union meeting room  (Read 16031 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Common Soldiers Union meeting room
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2016, 05:35:52 pm »

Price?  Also, this was purchased from Nyars?  If so, was it one of the original types of items (ie. golden heptagon) or one of the later named ones?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2016, 06:09:04 pm »

Price?  Also, this was purchased from Nyars?  If so, was it one of the original types of items (ie. golden heptagon) or one of the later named ones?
I believe it was a Christmas present.
Isn't it considered impolite to gift gifts. Syv, you monster! :P

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2016, 06:54:06 pm »

Ho hum. Sounds like a utility artifact, which would work well with the union's policy of extortion structure and function.

Would you be interested in lending it to us to test for a few turns, before we decide if we want to buy it or not?
One wheel short of a wagon

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2016, 07:07:19 pm »

Hmm.  Sure, but with some stipulations.  I get a token up front, and if you delay testing until M26 ends, I get the other two tokens.  Assuming M26 doesn't end before February.  A month (probably more) should give you plenty of time to test it.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2016, 07:11:41 pm »

On mission? Is anyone from the union staying here? Could use UristMcCoder's guy...

Also we haven't decided what to do about the tokens owed to Nunzillor's former character. I would go for putting them in the fund, but letting Nun have 1, and giving him the option to borrow the rest straight off the bat, but am unsure.

Nunzillor

« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2016, 07:14:28 pm »

That's actually what I've already done, by donating 2 of the three to the union fund.  Anyway, whatever other people want is fine.

Also, only person staying is Urist.  Xan will miss the mission cycle, I think, but his character's not back on the ship yet.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:20:55 pm by Nunzillor »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2016, 07:59:19 pm »

I'll give 2 for it.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2016, 08:03:54 pm »

Yeah, once I conclude my business on Heph I'll be going back to the Sword. Most likely, anyway.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2016, 08:52:51 pm »

Hmm.  I hadn't considered that most of you would be going on mission.  Well, you should still have a few turns to test it before leaving, or could have whoever's staying back test it.  Or you could buy it for three right now, and test at your leisure.  I'm not selling it for just two tokens, though.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2016, 06:33:22 am »

Hmm.  I hadn't considered that most of you would be going on mission.  Well, you should still have a few turns to test it before leaving, or could have whoever's staying back test it.  Or you could buy it for three right now, and test at your leisure.  I'm not selling it for just two tokens, though.
Can we have it for three, though? Whatever happens? You won't switch the price or cancel the deal?

Because if we're paying for testing, we should be the ones to reap the value of the information, not you  :P

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2016, 07:48:12 am »

As far as I understand it right now I am owed 3 tokens. I would like to reinvest one of my tokens back into the csu and then keep the other 2. I am staying on the sword this mission cycle so I would be happy to do union-y things while everyone is away.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2016, 08:01:27 am »

Excellent. Could your time be spent performing tests on Syvarris's machine? I only have two tokens and a nyartifact, to be honest, which is worth ~1 token, we think (might be amazing spacemagic, nobody is sure), which I added to the union fund, so payment might be a slight issue, unless I take something back. But I'll give you the two tokens now anyway.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2016, 08:15:24 am »

In that case, I'll take the nyars artifact, and then take one token now and one token later.

Nunzillor

« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2016, 12:04:21 pm »

NJW, do you want to pay for syv's artifact from the union fund?  Also, do you want to give Urist the Nyars artifact?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 12:18:27 pm by Nunzillor »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12