Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28

Author Topic: Dungeon of Teskireloth Wrap up & Player Awards  (Read 19339 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD
« Reply #135 on: January 26, 2016, 07:17:02 pm »

Dethrone the Manipulator from godliness.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:38:28 pm by Elephant Parade »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 26, 2016, 07:54:24 pm »

James Sedgewick casts "Conjure bound fire elemental."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 26, 2016, 10:14:32 pm »

Detonate this guy's skull before he can cast his incantation.

You do realize that if you had just the Manipulator alone, his aspect would have Teleported away, it's mission accomplished, right?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 26, 2016, 10:35:45 pm »

You do realize that if you had just the Manipulator alone, his aspect would have Teleported away, it's mission accomplished, right?
If you're going to bring the Manipulator into every game, he has to die at least once.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 10:37:24 pm by Elephant Parade »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 26, 2016, 10:50:49 pm »

If you're going to bring the Manipulator into every game, he has to die at least once.
Hey, he's just a recurring character- he doesn't appear in every one of my games, just a lot of the less RP-heavy ones (like death matches).

I mean, do you get mad at FoU for bringing Null Nevermore into multiple games?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2016, 11:02:31 pm »

James Lothos the Miracle-Maker grows gills and scouts the pool.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2016, 11:18:53 pm »

((Eh. I don't get mad at him, per se, but I do tend to find it a little repetitive or irritating after a while. Same deal with the Manipulator, although to a slightly lesser extent.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2016, 12:14:26 am »

((Eh. I don't get mad at him, per se, but I do tend to find it a little repetitive or irritating after a while. Same deal with the Manipulator, although to a slightly lesser extent.))
Mm. Ok, thanks for the feedback, guys. I'll consider it, and use the Manipulator less.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2016, 01:55:37 am »

Colonel walks deeper into the dungeon.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2016, 09:59:12 am »

((Grumble grumble... I don't bring him himself into many games, more like his "family" though...))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2016, 02:58:34 pm »

James Smith  Resurrects John Smith. The corpse of his brother rises, still in ghoul form, a hideous perversion of his former self, still craving to eat the flesh of the dead. Although still your brother, he is now feeble minded and disease ridden. You command "Dopplegangers, kill your counterparts." [6]

The questionable mage Ozz Casts "Invulnerability" on himself while running towards the portal but a large chunk of ceiling  crushes him to the ground before he reaches it. Ozz is unharmed but stuck under the enormous weight of the stone work. He does not make it through the portal.[1]

James the Wizard Worm quickly slither towards the portal and makes it through to the other side safely. [4]

Sythros the mad runs toward the portal, and casts a spell to gain incredible "dodging" skills. However, as he finishes the incantation he is already being tackled by his own doppleganger and it begins strangling him on the ground. He does not make it through the portal.[1]

Colonel Jadehand walks deeper into the dungeon and arrives at the goblin well room. [4]

The Aspect of the Manipulator casts "Detonate" on Flimsy wizards skull before he can finish his incantation. Nothing happens. It's as if those magic words had lost their power somehow.

Flimsy Wizard "Dethrones" the Manipulator from godliness. [5]

James Sedgewick casts ""Conjure" bound fire elemental." but nothing happens. [2]

James Lothos the Miracle-Maker grows gills and scouts the pool. There are a lot of goblin bones on the bottom of the pool, and something like a giant black eel is swimming in the shadows just outside the light from your enchanted ring. On the bottom of the pool among the goblin bones is an engraved tablet. [4]

The portal to the pool room disappears and the ceiling in the goblin hall begins to collapse, anyone remaining in there will surely perish under the rubble next turn. The doppleganger wizards begin their attack!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 03:00:20 pm by chokepoint »
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2016, 03:04:56 pm »

Skedaddle to next area.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2016, 03:06:45 pm »

James Sedgewick quickly casts "Blink to next area!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2016, 03:09:37 pm »

I Cast "Copy that mage!" on James Sedgewick, this can't go wrong can it?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2016, 03:35:02 pm »

"Well, brother. We have revenge to do, yes? Oh. Excuse me... infuse healing energy into John Smith!"

((Assuming John Smith gets an action too:))

"Agh... ow... yes yes yes. Bolster James Smith's spell!"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28