Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Before you read this poll, did you notice that I turned my sig into a mini game?

Yes.
- 5 (41.7%)
No.
- 2 (16.7%)
WOT.
- 1 (8.3%)
I wanna play!
- 2 (16.7%)
To avoid messing up the poll, I'll be using this option.
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO POINT THREE  (Read 24313 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(10/6): MISSING WWOLIN
« Reply #255 on: February 29, 2016, 03:22:01 pm »

((now then. Turn... potentially later today.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(10/6): NO LONGER MISSING WWOLIN
« Reply #256 on: February 29, 2016, 10:01:47 pm »

SUDDEN DEATH TWO:

Counter till Ultra Sudden Death: 4((each turn a player dies, this counter will go up by one. Each turn that passes which doesn't have any players die in it, the counter will go down by one. At zero, everybody dies instantly from Null Nevermore getting irritated and nuking the island))

MEGABATTLE

IRA SMASH JOHNATHAN!
And throws the grenade at the skeleton mage because he utterly lacks glorious muscles.

Top speed, squashies anyone in combat with eachother. Use Targeting to Drive Better.
Break into flabort's tank and hide inside it. Run across the map if I have to.
Try to remain inconspicuous, and if I see a good opportunity using future vision, steal a kill from someone else.
Use my minigun to throw some... whatever tier five loot throws, in the direction of Ferdinando and Mage Guy.
Holy hand grenade the biggest clump if people I can! Stab the survivors to death.
Slash Flaborts throat with the spike!
Quote from: Genghis Khan
Generate a portal to Mongol World!
Catch up and get my stuff back

SUPERINIT:
Genghis Khan(1+3(SPD)=4)
Ira(5-6(SPD)+2(BERSERK)=1)
Johnathan the Invincible(5-6(SPD)=-1)
Lilia(3+3(SPD)=6)
Bird(2+4(SPD)=6)
Wu Wo-Lin(6+1(SPD)=7)
Scyrothe(5+1(SPD)=6)
The Exterminator(3+6(SPD)=9)
The Roach(1+6(SPD)-2(AGH)=5)
Flashyn(4)
Flabort(2-4(SPD)=-2)

((I think that's everybody... missed flabort and didn't notice until I wrote much of the turn.)

The Exterminator dashes off! (1+6(SPD)=7) Moving slightly slower than normal, he dashes... to Flabort's Piglet! (2+6(DEX)=8) Ahoy, Flabort! A scoundrel be a-boarding yer vessel! And succeeding, at that!

Next up... Wu Wo-Lin! Master of the minigun and the Way of the Starved Loli! Plus DAKKA! (3+1(TRG)-1(RANGE)=3 vs. 6-6(DEX)-3(STRANGLED)=-3 and 1-3(DEX)=-2) ((3,2,2)=7 vs. 1-1(BAD_DODGE)+6(TGH)=6)) Minigun bullets pepper Ferdinado Alino... and scratch his skin. ((1,3,2)=6 vs. 6-2(TGH)=4) Mage Guy gets more of the bullets, nicking him and actually causing pain. (-2 to dodge for the remainder of this turn, -1 for the next)

Then Scyrothe, Lilia, and Ira's bird all act at once. Scyrothe gets a vision! (3+6(MND)-1=8) (foresight of death, will attempt to make a kill steal on any players that die later this turn within his range)

Lilia versus bird. Go. (2+1(TRG)=3 vs. 4+3(DEX)=7) Lilia misses. Unsurprisingly. (3+1(TRG)=4 vs. 1+3(DEX)=4) The bird misses. Barely, but still unsurprisingly.

The Roach chases after the Exterminator! (5+6(SPD)-2(AGH)=9) And he catches up easy! (4+6(DEX)-2(AGH)=8) Ahoy, Flabort! Another scoundrel be a-boarding your vessel! Ye should defend yerself!

Flashyn (2+4(DEX)=6) be a-boarding flabort's vessel! And attacking! (1+4(TRG)=5 vs. 3-4(DEX)=-1)(-1 to TGH roll) (4-6(STR)=-2 vs. 1+2(TGH)-1(BAD_DODGE)=2) And... flabort gets yet another scratch to his skull.

Genghis Khan invokes his power! (4+6(MND)=10) (GM cruelty roll: 1) (Now the Mongols get mechs. And other cool stuff.) With a single slice of his sword, Genghis Khan cuts open a portal to Mongol World! And out comes... (player luck: 5) A few Mongol horsemen! On steampunk robot horses! (2, 3) Behold, 5 of them!

Ira (6-1(arms cut)-3(BLIND)+2(WAAAGH)=4 vs. 1+6(DEX)=7) smashes the ground next to Johnathan! SMASH! FAIL! (chaining: 5) And he throws a grenade at Flabort! (6-5(arms, blind)=1 vs. 5) Flabort masterfully drives his vehicle out of the way of the incendiary explosion that follows!

Johnathan the Invincible pulls out a grenade! The GRENADE! THE HOLY HAND GRENADE! The biggest clump seems to be Flabort's party train. (6+4(TRG)=10 vs. 4) ((... oh no))

((1, 5, 1)+5=12((you got super lucky. The damage, if you're wondering: 3d8 plus 5. Seriously. Super lucky.)) vs. 6+4(vehicle TGH)=10) In other news, Flabort's Piglet is now sporting a rather large dent in its roof.

Flabort is understandably mad about this. Ira and Johnathan the Invincible seem to be enemies. Plus attacking them has the added benefit of attacking the guy who just blew a dent in his vehicle's roof... (6+2(TRG)=8 vs. 1-1(leg)-1(chest)-6(DEX)+2(BERSERK)=-5 and 5+6(DEX)=11) Johnathan the Invincible rolls out of the way. Ira isn't nearly so agile. (-3 to the TGH roll) (5+2(SPD)=7 vs. 5+6(TGH)+2(BERSERK)-1(chest)=12) Ira... is... unaffected. And he's now on the windshield of Flabort's Party Piglet.

Meanwhile...

Steal coolrune's cool stone. Continue strangling him, and analyze the stone. Toss the key to a dog, and have it insert the key into the Thrakor box.
"Ferdinando here. Ferdinando want Mage Guy smash. You super smash Mage Guy."
Use my uber stone to obliterate this mage guy! Use my STRENGTH to clutch the stone furiously. Hopefully I don't crush it.

INIT:
Ferdinando Alino(2+3(SPD)=5)
Doggermeat(5+2(SPD)=7)
Doggameat(6+2(SPD)=8)
Doggrameat(1+2(SPD)=3)
Mage Guy(6-2(SPD)=4)

Two of Mage Guy's dogs spring to action at their master's unspoken wishes. A key... is received by one of the dogs. (4-2(MND)=2) It promptly sits down and... starts chewing on it.
Was that really a good idea?

The other dogs... (5-2(MND)=3 and 1-2(MND)=-1) one is hesitant, but quickly joins in on the fun. The other doesn't even wait. Now Mage Guy's dogs are busy playing with his key.

(3-3(TRG)=0 vs. 6-3(STRANGLING)=3) Ferdinando Alino... would have missed. Would have. Allow me to state the rolls of what actually happened. (3-3(TRG)+4(FATE)=4 vs. 6-3(STRANGLING)=3) (5+4(FATE)=9 vs. 1-2(TGH)=-1)

((...))
Spoiler: Stuff (click to show/hide)
((Well that happened. At least it's a death.))

The punch, empowered by Fate Points taken from the stone, which has has its glow dim to nearly gone, broke Mage Guy in two. Dogs: poof! Key: what's left of it: poof! Combat knife: poof!

(4+3(mage guy: 3 items)+2(LOOT_LUCK)+2(STONE)=!!11!!)(tier: 7) ((rolls for loot... "well that could have been more powerful")) A sword falls from the sky and stabs into Mage Guy's corpse. The sword... it's... nah, I can't even describe how awesome it looks.

((Well... that happened.))

"Finally! A death!"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 09:31:16 am by FallacyofUrist »

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 29, 2016, 11:44:18 pm »

Try to activate the vest's powers. Drive into flesh-fields, scare hitchhikers out of vehicle with fish-tails. If flesh-fields is not an option, try running over Johnathan again. If activating the vest and focusing on driving are mutually exclusive actions, focus on driving. Dodging attacks within the vehicle is the third priority.

Mini-sig game: Cast a spell of flight, chase down lich
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 02:33:40 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 29, 2016, 11:57:15 pm »

Continue to attempt to steal a kill. If any mongols approach, use my powerful future vision to appeal to their shamanistic religion.
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 01, 2016, 02:44:00 am »

SMASH THE WINDSHIELD! SMASH THE BONY PILOT!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 01, 2016, 06:28:11 am »

((I'm confused now. If I used the power what happened D:))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 01, 2016, 09:17:50 am »

((I'm confused now. If I used the power what happened D:))
((What happened is that I didn't finish the turn.))
((Turn finished.))

((I'm terribly sorry.))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 09:33:44 am by FallacyofUrist »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO
« Reply #262 on: March 01, 2016, 02:50:00 pm »

Ferdinando take sword. Ferdinando heroically thrust it above his head, shouting victoriously. Ferdinando pick up transpondamathingy and start talking to person.

"Ferdinando here. Who you? You help Ferdinando kill everyone?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 01, 2016, 04:44:49 pm »

Get my headset back!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 01, 2016, 05:31:52 pm »

Throw the helmet under the bus Piglet
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 01, 2016, 11:20:38 pm »

Make Ira die.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 02, 2016, 11:14:20 am »

Wu's eyes go wide as he sees Fernandino's punch literally break Mage Guy in half. Now that's some real monk shit right there. Smiling sheepishly, he adopts the ancient stance of 'Whup-sie', extending an arm in Fernandino's direction and pointing his thumb towards the sky, before delivering the corresponding sacred utterances.

"Heya pal... I totally meant to help you out there..."

His ritual now complete, he takes aim at the next large clump of people that he sees, which happens to be the swarm around the piglet, and opens fire once more.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 02, 2016, 02:57:51 pm »

"YOU TRY SHOOT ME, I SMASH YOU. WITH NEW SUPA SWORD. YOU NO WANT ME TO SMASH-SLASH YOU. GOOD? NO MORE TRY SHOOT FERDINANDO!"

((I've decided that Ferdinando is now a cave person on levels of intelligence.))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 03, 2016, 09:27:05 am »

Current status:

Spoiler: Ira(AoshimaMichio) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Scyrothe(Squill) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flabort(Flabort) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Wu Wo-Lin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Genghis Khan(???) (click to show/hide)
And... I just noticed a small mistake. The end result of me not making that mistake would be Mage Guy being even more dead.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 12, 2016, 01:43:48 pm »

I don't have anything else to do... so...

SUDDEN DEATH THREE: FALLACY'S LAZINESS EDITION

Ferdinando take sword. Ferdinando heroically thrust it above his head, shouting victoriously. Ferdinando pick up transpondamathingy and start talking to person.

"Ferdinando here. Who you? You help Ferdinando kill everyone?"

Ferdinando Alino acquire sword. It look awesome. Ferdinando Alino acquire transponderthingy. "Ferdinando here. Who you? You help Ferdinando kill everybody?"

Luck(6) "Oh! You're in one of Null's deathmatches, aren't you! I- YES! I'm gonna get a promotion!" The line cuts off. A moment later, Ferdinando hears the sound of incoming nuclear missiles. (nuclear missiles inbound, will hit(maybe) at the end of SUDDEN DEATH SIX)

SMASH THE WINDSHIELD! SMASH THE BONY PILOT!
Try to activate the vest's powers. Drive into flesh-fields, scare hitchhikers out of vehicle with fish-tails. If flesh-fields is not an option, try running over Johnathan again. If activating the vest and focusing on driving are mutually exclusive actions, focus on driving. Dodging attacks within the vehicle is the third priority.
Get my headset back!
Throw the helmet under the bus Piglet
Make Ira die.
Stabby [Flabort's] eyeballs. Shouldn't require much strength to do some damage there since I'm using a sharpy thing. Point the kiteshield in the direction facing Wwolin.
His ritual now complete, he takes aim at the next large clump of people that he sees, which happens to be the swarm around the piglet, and opens fire once more.
Continue to attempt to steal a kill. If any mongols approach, use my powerful future vision to appeal to their shamanistic religion.
Quote from: Genghis Khan
The man with the minigun will die!
Quote from: Mongol Horsemen
Chase down the Piglet!
Quote from: Portal to Mongol World
More Mongols!

Well that's a thing.
I mean, seriously.
INIT:
The Game Master's Brain(AAAAGH)
Ira(5-6(SPD)+2(WAAAAGH)=1)
Bird(2+4(SPD)=6)
Flabort(2+2(SPD)=4)
The Roach(5+6(SPD)-2(AAAGH)=9)
The Exterminator(4+6(SPD)=10)
Johnathan the Invincible(5-6(SPD)=-1)
Lilia(3+3(SPD)=6)
Flashyn(6)
Wu Wo-Lin(1+1(SPD)=2)
Scyrothe(5+1(SPD)=6)
Genghis Khan(3+3(SPD)=6)
5 Mongol Horsemen(6+4(SPD)=10)
Mongol Reinforcements(4)

I'm this close to just giving up on this game. Really.
How the heck do some game masters handle this many players and NPCs?

Okay, okay... first up, mongol horsemen and The Exterminator.

The Exterminator takes note of the telepathic power helmet in his hands. Goodbye. (1+6(DEX)=7) The helmet lands directly in front of one of the Piglet's tires. Helmet Endurance(6) Upon impact with the tire... it expels a flash of purple energy... and is completely unharmed.

So it goes.

The 5 Mongol Horsemen ride after the Piglet! (GM cruelty: 6) Thankfully, they only have puny bows and arrows. What harm could they- AGH- (1+2(TRG)=3 vs. 2) The arrows thud into the plating of the Piglet. (1+2(DEX)=3 vs. 4+4(TGH)=8) And they bounce off.

The Roach detaches himself from the Piglet, and grabs his psionic helmet.
Welp.

Rest of turn later. Because this thing is just dense.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19