Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Before you read this poll, did you notice that I turned my sig into a mini game?

Yes.
- 5 (41.7%)
No.
- 2 (16.7%)
WOT.
- 1 (8.3%)
I wanna play!
- 2 (16.7%)
To avoid messing up the poll, I'll be using this option.
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO POINT THREE  (Read 24279 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Speculate! And yell at the GM to update!
« Reply #240 on: February 23, 2016, 04:00:04 pm »

Also, I noticed the Fallout reference in the name of Dogmeat.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Speculate! And yell at the GM to update!
« Reply #241 on: February 25, 2016, 10:00:47 am »

Also, I noticed the Fallout reference in the name of Dogmeat.
Not actually a reference. To Fallout, anyway. It's a reference to my own life, where I often refer to my dog as "Doggermeat". No, that's not his name.

OOO
OOO
OOO

In other news, apparently the font "courier" is good for ASCII.
~~~
SUDDEN DEATH

Null Nevermore was pretty irritated. Mainly because nobody was dying. Partially because a few thousand Thrakors just barged in on him and Nowhere while they were discussing the merits of creating a Deck of Many Things and sealing the power of a few gods in it. They were dealt with. But the nobody was dying problem had not yet been dealt with.

There were plenty of options for dealing with that problem.
Option one. Dump more people into the arena. Clearly that would result in them dying faster.
Option two. Give everybody more powerful loot. Watch explosions.
Option three. Add in some sort of thing to make it more difficult to avoid not killing people.
Or option four. And Null's favorite. ALL OF THE ABOVE.
~~~
And Genghis Khan, for good measure.
~~~
With that, a giant pillar of light descended upon the center of the map.

First to descend was Scyrothe.

He landed, confused. It wasn't quite his time yet... why was he here? (1-2=-1)(tier: -5(welp))
And a staff with a strange purple crystal tip, carved of winding roots, fell into his hands.
(1+6(MND)=7) The staff mentally thwacked him... and Scyrothe began to see, but not see... his sight of the present would be weakened if he wasn't so mentally resilient. But he could handle the effects.
He began to see... the future. Maddening. (Note: consecutive penalties: each turn, an additional -1 to the MND roll will be added on)

Next to descend was Flashyn.

Her many eyes surveyed the area around her.
She didn't want to go down. It looked... dangerous.

But descend she did. (2+2=4)(tier: 0) A spike- iron- fell into her hands. She was going to need it.

Flabort, a mighty wizard(with his preparations, which he had none of currently) descended also. He was also a skeleton.

(5+2=7)(tier: 3) And he was wearing a vest. Huh.

Finally, the last of them landed. It was a monk. Wu Wo-Lin landed with grace and power upon the center of the map. (3)(Tier: -1) He was holding a brick. Huh again.
~~~
Then Null Nevermore spoke a word. And cut the air. And with that, the loot dimension opened, and poured forth one more item to everybody.

Ira (2)(tier: -2+4=2) felt a grenade of some kind drop into his hands. Did he kill someone accidentally? Or...

Johnathan the Invincible (4+1=5)(tier: 1+4=5) was also holding a grenade. The Holy Hand Grenade.

The Roach (4-2=2)(tier: -2+4=2) was wearing a pair of headphones. And he couldn't hear anything. (congrats. You just got the perfect protection against logic attacks. Which you don't need.)

The Exterminator (3)(tier: -1+4=3) was wearing a green hood. The Roach found it harder to focus on him, but still quite doable.

Ferdinando Alino (5+2=7)(tier: 3+4=7) was holding a purple stone. It... had some... power within it.

Mage Guy (1+2=3)(tier: -1+4=3) got... a key. Dangit.

Scyrothe (1-2=-1)(tier: -5+4=-1) got... a super soaker. Dangit times two.

Flashyn (3+2=5)(tier: 1+4=5) noticed something hovering around her- a shield. A kite shield, to be precise. It didn't get in her way... maybe it was helping her?

Flabort (4+2=6)(tier: 2+4=6) noticed, finally, that he was within a vehicle. This.

Wu Wo-Lin was totally forgotten by the GM (5)(tier: 1+4=5) was also holding a minigun. Soon all would fall before him...

Welcome to Sudden Death. Please actually kill people this time.

Spoiler: Ira(AoshimaMichio) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mage Guy(ATHATH) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Scyrothe(Squill) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flabort(Flabort) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Wu Wo-Lin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Genghis Khan(???) (click to show/hide)

Actions... later.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 10:48:58 am by FallacyofUrist »
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(10/6): SUDDEN DEATH
« Reply #242 on: February 25, 2016, 10:42:58 am »

Unleash the power of the stone! If it buffs me, use it on me. If it is a combat item, use it against Mage Guy.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(10/6): SUDDEN DEATH
« Reply #243 on: February 25, 2016, 11:22:01 am »

Unleash the power of the stone! If it buffs me, use it on me. If it is a combat item, use it against Mage Guy.
((not yet, good sir. I'm not about to change the actions I've received for the turn yet. But next turn... that's an Overpowered item for a reason.))

SUDDEN DEATH ONE:

Lilia and I make Ira DIE.
Ira goes all berzerk on Johnathan's ass.

INIT:
Ira(4-6(SPD)=-2)
Bird(3+4(SPD)=7)
Lilia(3+3(SPD)=6)
Johnathan the Invincible(5-6(SPD)=-1)

With that, Ira's pet bird flew at Lilia, once again. (1+1(TRG)=2 vs. 5+3(DEX)=8) And flew... past Lilia. Once again.

Lilia charged Ira once again, ignoring the pesky little bird. (1+1(TRG)=2 vs. 4-6(DEX)-1(SPEAR_TIP_IN_CHEST)=-3)(2+3(DEX)=5 vs. 5+6(TGH)-1(SAME)=10) The kick... bounced off Ira's chest.

Johnathan the Invincible considered using the grenade. But he decided to wait on that. Instead, he used his spear to stab Ira. Again. (4+4(TRG)=8 vs. 3-6(DEX)-1(you know)=-4)(-4 to TGH roll) (2+6(DEX)=8 vs. 5+6(TGH)-4(BAD_DODGE)-1(SPEARHEAD)=6) Ira once again... felt... pain. A few more spear tip shards got embedded in his leg. (sharded leg, -1 to dodge rolls)

Ira had enough. (6) And he shouted. A word which he never heard before in his life. But it felt right. "WAAAAAAAAGH!" (you rolled a 6 for going berserk) (+2 all physical rolls, must make an attack every turn, cannot roll mind(or be affected by logic attacks).) (4-1(arms)=3 vs. 5+6(DEX)=11) Ira's fist smashed into the ground next to Johnathan. The ground cracked. If Johnathan wasn't just so good at dodging, he might be in trouble...

Mind blast the Exterminator! I can't miss if he's trying to take my helmet off!
Steal the Roach's helmet and run off into the sunset

INIT:
The Roach(4+6(SPD)-2(AGH)=8)
The Exterminator(6+6(SPD)=12)

The Exterminator dashed at the Roach, intent on removing the helmet. (4+6(DEX)=10 vs. 2+6(DEX)-2(AGH)=6) And he did. Off of the Roach's head it went. (1+6(SPD)=7) With that, the Exterminator ran back into the hills.

The Roach wept. Then he ran after the Exterminator. Because what else would be a good idea to do? (6+6(SPD)-2(AGH)=10) The Roach caught up with the Exterminator easily.

Break my bonds and SMASH him!!!
Continue my strangling. The dogs will continue to attack coolrune. Fool coolrune into believing that if he doesn't die right now, his soul will be immediately destroyed (denying him an afterlife).

INIT:
Ferdinando Alino(1+3(SPD)-2(LEG)=2)
Mage Guy(3-2(SPD)=1)
Dog(3+2(SPD)=5)
Dog 2(3+2(SPD)=5)
Dog 3(1+2(SPD)=3)

With that, all 3 of Mage Guy's attack dogs charged at Ferdinando Alino. (2 vs. 5-6(DEX)-3(STRANGLED)=-4)(-1 to TGH roll) (6+1(STR)=7 vs. 5+6(TGH)-1(BAD_DODGE)=10) The first dog... bit down on Ferdinado's leg. Iron skin for the win.

The second dog... (5 vs. 4-6(DEX)-3(STRANGLED)=-5)(-3 to TGH roll) (4+1(STR)=5 vs. 2+6(TGH)-3(BAD_DODGE)=5) The second dog did likewise. And Ferdinando Alino almost felt it.

The third dog, slowest of all, (3 vs. 6-6(DEX)-3(STRANGLED)=-3)(-1 to TGH roll) (5+1(STR)=6 vs. 2+6(TGH)-1(BAD_DODGE)=7) bit down on Ferdinando's other leg. Iron skin. Again.

Ferdinando Alino decided to break free of his bonds. (5). He easily did so. Then he noticed he was still being strangled. (6-3(TRG)=3 vs. 6-3(STRANGLING)=3) Miss. But barely.

Mage Guy continued strangling. (6-6(STR)=0 vs. 3+6(TGH)-1(STRANGLED)=8) Ferdinando felt none of it. (2+4(MND)=6 vs. 5-6(MND)=-1) And with a few choice words... ha!

"Ferdinando no believe in after life!" Never mind.

"Hello? Anybody there?" It was the guy speaking from the transponder. The Thrakor. The one with the small nuclear arsenal.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(10/6): SUDDEN DEATH ONE
« Reply #244 on: February 25, 2016, 12:23:52 pm »

IRA SMASH JOHNATHAN!
And throws the grenade at the skeleton mage because he utterly lacks glorious muscles.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 25, 2016, 02:32:38 pm »

"Ferdinando here. Ferdinando want Mage Guy smash. You super smash Mage Guy."

Use my uber stone to obliterate this mage guy! Use my STRENGTH to clutch the stone furiously. Hopefully I don't crush it.

((I swear, if uber stones need targeting....))
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:54:18 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 25, 2016, 02:40:48 pm »

What a shameful Waaagh.
By the way, you're in the game.

((I swear, if uber stones need targeting....))
:P

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 25, 2016, 02:43:56 pm »

Top speed, squashies anyone in combat with eachother. Use Targeting to Drive Better.

Interesting game mode.

Minigame:
Cast Wall of Fire N, NE, SE, S, SW, W, and NW. Move E.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:48:40 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 25, 2016, 02:46:41 pm »

Steal coolrune's cool stone. Continue strangling him, and analyze the stone. Toss the key to a dog, and have it insert the key into the Thrakor box.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 25, 2016, 03:26:52 pm »

Holy hand grenade the biggest clump if people I can! Stab the survivors to death.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 25, 2016, 03:31:41 pm »

Catch up and get my stuff back
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 25, 2016, 03:46:21 pm »

Break into flabort's tank and hide inside it. Run across the map if I have to.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 28, 2016, 11:59:41 am »

((Fuck I'm in, I missed that.))
Try to remain inconspicuous, and if I see a good opportunity using future vision, steal a kill from someone else.
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2016, 09:02:04 pm »

Current status:

Spoiler: Ira(AoshimaMichio) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mage Guy(ATHATH) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Scyrothe(Squill) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Flabort(Flabort) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Wu Wo-Lin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Genghis Khan(???) (click to show/hide)

Missing... Wwolin... just him.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(10/6): MISSING WWOLIN
« Reply #254 on: February 29, 2016, 11:07:06 am »

(Ah, sorry, couldn't find a waitlist and didn't expect to be in so soon! Also oh man, Ghengis Khan. He's finally arrived.)

Use my minigun to throw some... whatever tier five loot throws, in the direction of Ferdinando and Mage Guy.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19