Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Before you read this poll, did you notice that I turned my sig into a mini game?

Yes.
- 5 (41.7%)
No.
- 2 (16.7%)
WOT.
- 1 (8.3%)
I wanna play!
- 2 (16.7%)
To avoid messing up the poll, I'll be using this option.
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO POINT THREE  (Read 24271 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Thirteen. DIE.
« Reply #195 on: February 13, 2016, 10:07:24 am »

Lilia tries to point Ira in a direction which will have him shooting at his bird. Some actual damage wouldn't be amiss, either.

Then, Jonathan cuts off whatever Ira's been using to fire the cannon. Presumably his hands.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 14, 2016, 12:11:48 am »

"Just a moment."

Make that comment sound like the other Thrakor. Continue speaking like Thrakor.

"Ah, Ferdinando, you are still as tough as always. However, I have your weakness!"

Present a random plant that I found the forest.

"Behold! As soon as this plant touches you, you will be vulnerable to my dogs' attacks! Muahahahahahah!"

Touch him with the plant to negate Ferdinando's Toughness bonus, then have my dogs attack him. Stab him if the dogs don't kill him.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 14, 2016, 05:33:47 am »

Slip out from the cape holding me, and take it for myself.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2016, 01:43:08 pm »

Slip out of the cape and try to crush the roach by jumping off a tree again.

EDIT: New action
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 05:06:29 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 14, 2016, 04:38:51 pm »

Spoiler: Ira(AoshimaMichio) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mage Guy(ATHATH) (click to show/hide)

As usual, tell me if you see something wrong.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2016, 04:40:24 pm »

(Where's the turn?)
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2016, 05:05:55 pm »

Wait, so I'm not tied up? Then if so:

Stab the Roach with my Giant Tooth

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 14, 2016, 05:18:57 pm »

((Fine...))
Turn Fourteen: Please? Die?
WARNING: IF NOBODY DIES IN THE NEXT THREE TURNS(including this one), SUDDEN DEATH MODE!
Blink surprisedly a few times, then shout out "I AM FERDINANDO ALINO!" to the transthingy. Then punch the stupid guy who attacked me to the moon. Oh, look, some dogs. If they keep trying to attack me, kick them.
"Just a moment."

Make that comment sound like the other Thrakor. Continue speaking like Thrakor.

"Ah, Ferdinando, you are still as tough as always. However, I have your weakness!"

Present a random plant that I found the forest.

"Behold! As soon as this plant touches you, you will be vulnerable to my dogs' attacks! Muahahahahahah!"

Touch him with the plant to negate Ferdinando's Toughness bonus, then have my dogs attack him. Stab him if the dogs don't kill him.

INIT:
Mage Guy(2-2(SPD)=0)
Ferdinando Alino(6+3=9)
Dog 1(2+2(SPD)=4)
Dog 2(1+2(SPD)=3)
Dog 3(1+2(SPD)=3)
((...))

Ferdinando Alino was first to act in this round. Somewhat unsurprisingly. "I AM FERDINANDO ALINO!" "What? I- speak... like a smart person? Who is this? Really?" That said, punch.
(2-3(TRG)=-1 vs. 3) The punch... went wild.

With that, Mage Guy's dogs attacked once more... or rather, they waited for Mage Guy to act.

Mage Guy (luck: 3) surprisingly managed to... slightly imitate the signature tone of the Thrakors, the Thrakor Tone. It sounded nothing like what the mech Thrakor actually sounded like, but considering Mage Guy had never met him, it was pretty good. "Just a moment."
"Ah! Ferdinando, you are still as tough as always! However, I have your weakness!" (5) Mage Guy presented a plant he had pulled up just a moment ago. "Behold, as soon as this plant touches you, you will be vulnerable to my dogs' attacks! Muahahahahahah!"
(4 vs. 5-6(DEX)=-1) With that, Ferdinando completely failed to dodge the herb Mage Guy rubbed all over his limbs, rather methodically. His skin felt... raw. (-1 to TGH, this turn and the next.) ((On a six, it would have been... more potent.))

Then the dogs attacked. (1 and 6 and 5 vs. 2-6(DEX)=-4 and 3-6(DEX)=-3 and 5-6(DEX)=-1)(0, -2, 0) (2+1(STR)=3 and 6+1(STR)=7 and 4+1(STR)=5 vs. 1+6(TGH)-1(HRB)=6 and 4+6(TGH)-1(HRB)-2(BAD_DODGE)=7 and 1+6(TGH)-1(HRB)=6)... Ferdinado... felt none of it. Against a lesser opponent... that could have been lethal. But as it was, the dogs couldn't penetrate his skin.

(1 vs. 4-6(DEX)=-2) (2 vs. 2+6(TGH)-1(HRB)=7) The knife... similarly bounced off Ferdinando's chest.
Bloody invincibiles...
(chain attack: 5) Ferdinando grunted, then launched a kick at one of the dogs. (6-3(TRG)=3 vs. 4+2(DEX)=6)... only for it to jump out of the way.

Slip out from the cape holding me, and take it for myself.
Huh. The quote thing is true.
Slip out of the cape and try to crush the roach by jumping off a tree again.
INIT:
The Superfast Roach(4+6(SPD)-2(AGH)=8)
The Superfaster Exterminator(6+6(SPD)=12)

And with that, the Roach's arms were left tied in a cape as the Exterminator jumped onto a tree. (6+6(DEX)=12) The Exterminator ran up the side of the tree, with ridiculous speed and dexterity... (+...3 to damage roll on a successful impact) (Tree height: 6(...+2 to damage?)) It was a rather tall tree... (2+6(TRG)=8 vs. 6+6(DEX)-2(AGH)=10) The Exterminator impacted with the force of a meteor. The Roach wasn't hit, however.

The Roach (2+6(DEX)=8) removed the cape from his arms, taking it for himself. (luck: 4) He decided to wait before trying the cape on, though.

Lilia tries to point Ira in a direction which will have him shooting at his bird. Some actual damage wouldn't be amiss, either.

Then, Jonathan cuts off whatever Ira's been using to fire the cannon. Presumably his hands.

"AAARGH! MY EYES!"

Shoot wildly around!
INIT:
Lilia(5+3(SPD)=8)
Ira(1-6(SPD)=-5)
Ira's Baby(2+4(SPD)=6)
Johnathan the Invincible(5-6(SPD)=-1)

With that, Lilia ran at Ira once again... (6+3(DEX)=9 vs. 3-6(DEX)=-3) Lilia grabbed Ira's auto cannon... and directed it.

The young bird swooped at Lilia in response. (4+1(TRG)=5 vs. 4+3(DEX)=7) Lilia sidestepped...

then oh the horror.
Johnathan... waited for Ira to shoot...

Ira was trying to shoot randomly. Lilia was having none of that, though. Ira attempted to resist Lilia's direction, because whatever she wanted him to shoot was a bad idea to shoot... bang. (4+1(TRG)=5-1(Ira's resistance to shooting, his targeting roll)=4 vs. 6+3(DEX)=9) The bullet shot through the air and missed Ira's bird by a long while. "Guess what you almost just shot?"

Johnathan the Invincible took matters into his own hands. (5+4(TRG)=9 vs. 2-6(DEX)-1(DIS)-2(BLIND)=-7)(-3 to TGH roll) (5+6(DEX)=11 vs. 5+6(TGH)-4(BAD_DODGE)=7) And... how Johnathan was supposed to cut off Ira's hands with a spear, he didn't know. So he just cut Ira's arms up even more. (-2 to TRG for ranged attacks, -1 to TRG for melee attacks)
~~~
GM Note: I did this entire turn before I pressed preview and I noticed heydude changed his action.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Fourteen. Please? Die?
« Reply #203 on: February 14, 2016, 05:26:26 pm »

I don't need to sit around and fight. Just grab the transponder using my insane speed then bugger off, using that same insane speed. Climb a tree at some point or something, dogs cant climb.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 14, 2016, 05:35:21 pm »

Search for a weapon that utilities the power of The Mind
(If I can't use it because of targeting, I'd like to make a new character. I don't like not being able to fight.)
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 14, 2016, 05:38:52 pm »

Lilia punches Ira in the head and I attempt to stab his brains.

((Hey, it's not really my fault this guy won't die.))

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 14, 2016, 07:22:48 pm »

Search for a weapon that utilities the power of The Mind
(If I can't use it because of targeting, I'd like to make a new character. I don't like not being able to fight.)
Don't worry, I'll make it easier for you.

Climb up the tree in order to hide from the Roach

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 14, 2016, 11:48:55 pm »

Command my chick to attack the girl and try shooting that Johnathan. Like multiple times.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 16, 2016, 03:34:20 pm »

"It's rather peculiar... why is Mage Guy frozen with indecision? And is that the voice of a Forevermore I hear here? Unlikely..."

"Oh be quiet. I'm trying to watch the show, dangit."

((Missing ATHATH.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 16, 2016, 05:20:25 pm »

Reinforce the ropes (Mind roll!). Continue rubbing coolrune with the leaf, while my dogs attack him.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19