Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Before you read this poll, did you notice that I turned my sig into a mini game?

Yes.
- 5 (41.7%)
No.
- 2 (16.7%)
WOT.
- 1 (8.3%)
I wanna play!
- 2 (16.7%)
To avoid messing up the poll, I'll be using this option.
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO POINT THREE  (Read 24356 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Nine. New Ninjas.
« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2016, 10:42:05 am »

Pet the dogs and play with them to give them a slight moral bonus for their next combat actions. Also, pm'd action.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Eight. Of Eggs and Murder.
« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2016, 10:48:59 am »

Spoiler: Ira (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Roach (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mage Guy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Exterminator (click to show/hide)
Coolrune and Whisperling are in!
Spoiler: Ferdinando Alino (click to show/hide)

As always, yell at me if you see anything wrong.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2016, 11:03:10 am »

"Do not touch my chicks!"

If Roach is at melee distance: splash contents of the chalice at the Roach and then crush his head like a rotten melon.
If Roach is not at melee distance:  Shoot him.
Battle droid keeps shooting republic scum.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2016, 02:54:30 pm »

Pass the spear to the guy with the weird little girl. Tip my fedora at him, then run the hell away towards the tree line. Do not emerge from the forest.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2016, 03:28:49 pm »

Accept the spear and thank Fernando heartily. Ask the little girl what she can do.

Then go and stab Mage Guy. Sing loud songs and generally deafen myself so I can't hear any attempts at logic attacking.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2016, 03:35:09 pm »

Can I have a location update?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2016, 07:11:58 pm »

Everybody but Mage Guy is in the center. Mage Guy is in the forest.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2016, 07:12:44 pm »

Pat Ira on the head
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2016, 07:37:28 pm »

Climb up a tree and hide in the leaves
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2016, 10:20:42 pm »

(I think I'm goind to withdraw from this game, guys.  Thanks, Urist!)
What do you think? Yes? No?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2016, 10:35:03 pm »

New Action: steal Terrahex's loot.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2016, 02:05:40 pm »

(I think I'm goind to withdraw from this game, guys.  Thanks, Urist!)
((You're kinda... already dead.))
((No problem.))
((Now then... I'm going to start on a turn.))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2016, 02:57:17 pm »

Turn Ten: Various Nonsense, Lilia Three

"Do not touch my chicks!"
If Roach is at melee distance: splash contents of the chalice at the Roach and then crush his head like a rotten melon.
If Roach is not at melee distance:  Shoot him.
Battle droid keeps shooting republic scum.

((Chick, really.))
Pass the spear to the guy with the weird little girl. Tip my fedora at him, then run the hell away towards the tree line. Do not emerge from the forest.
Accept the spear and thank Fernando heartily. Ask the little girl what she can do.
Then go and stab Mage Guy. Sing loud songs and generally deafen myself so I can't hear any attempts at logic attacking.

Pat Ira on the head
New Action: steal Terrahex's loot.

INIT:
Ira(6-6(SPD)=0)
The Roach(4+6(SPD)-2(AGH)=8)
The Exterminator(1+6(SPD)=7)
Ferdinando(5+3(SPD)=8)
Johnathan the Invincible(2-6(SPD)=-4)
Lilia(1+3(SPD)=4)
Battle Droid(1)

Staring abounds. Then the Roach flash steps, less quickly than before, but still...  (1-6(TRG)-2(AGH)=-7 vs. 6-6(DEX)=0) The Roach finds himself patting himself on his head. Somehow.

Meanwhile... Ferdinando Alino ditches his crystal-tipped spear, lobbing it over to Johnathan the Invincible, then runs away, to the forest... (1+3(SPD)=4) He makes it quite a bit through the forest, now in the midst of it...

The Exterminator is the next to run into the forest. (5+6(SPD)=11) Well, run is a rather weak word... teleporting to Terrahex's corpse's location is a better way of saying it. Useless(uses STR) metal club acquired. Actually, he's not at the forest, he's at the location of Terrahex's corpse: the hills. Oh look, there's Mage Guy! (ATHATH: 4-2(SPD)=2)(you got to move first, but you failed to execute your secret action)

Johnathan inquires "What do you do?". The little girl responds with violence. (Battle Droid) She runs off towards Ira's battle droid... (5+1(TRG)=6 vs. 3-3(DEX)=0) (+2 to damage due to rather poor dodge roll) (3+2(BAD_DODGE)+3(DEX)=8 vs. 5-2(TGH)=3) WHAT.

Ira's battle droid is punted into the ground. Battle droid cancels shoot Republic scum: interrupted by little girl. (temporarily disabled, roll MND to work next turn, skip this turn's action, also -2 to dodge for the remainder of this turn, plus the same next turn if fail to act)

Ira doesn't notice this. He's more focused on the fact that the Roach must DIE! (3 vs. 5+6(DEX)-2(AGH)=9) What's left of the slime in his goblet gauntlet is promptly splashed at the Roach. Miss, unsurprisingly. (chain attack: 2) Ira is unable to make his attacks flow. So he stops with that.

Johnathan the Invincible shrugs, then walks off towards the hills. (5-6(SPD)=-1) Actually, he stops and whimpers due to muscle exhaustion.

Pet the dogs and play with them to give them a slight moral bonus for their next combat actions. Also, pm'd action.
Quote from: ATHATH
Secret.
Mage Guy pets his dogs a little. They look at him expectantly. Oh right, there's that guy, the Exterminator. He looks rather hard to kill, however. Mage Guy tries to walk off towards the forest... but stops due to exhaustion.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Ten. Various Nonsense, Lilia Three.
« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2016, 03:04:26 pm »

Search the forest for structures, loot, or basically anything. If I encounter someone, run the hell away.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Ten. Various Nonsense, Lilia Three.
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2016, 03:07:05 pm »

Stand there and shrug
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19