Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Before you read this poll, did you notice that I turned my sig into a mini game?

Yes.
- 5 (41.7%)
No.
- 2 (16.7%)
WOT.
- 1 (8.3%)
I wanna play!
- 2 (16.7%)
To avoid messing up the poll, I'll be using this option.
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO POINT THREE  (Read 24392 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Six. CHAOS.
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2016, 09:29:49 pm »

((missing Darkpaladin.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2016, 11:47:19 am »

((WAIT A SECOND. If Mage Guy was really close to me, how come I didn't get the auto like Ira did twice?))
((... you're back almost at the hills/forest edge. Mage Guy's in the forest. The Roach is fast. Might be a mistake on my part.))
Mage Guy never moved after stealing my bike, did he?
I biked away to the forest.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2016, 09:27:04 am »

Run further! Gotta go fast!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2016, 03:12:21 pm »

Turn Seven: I just discovered Authentic Pirate Hip-Hop.

"Ahem."

Fine. Turn Seven: The Most Peculiar Luck.

Run further! Gotta go fast!
Maybe if I grab him first and then shove the goblet down on his throat? That worked on the first time. If not, then shoot his chest at point blank distance.

INIT:
Mark(6)
Battle Droid(6)
Ira(6-6=0)
((...?))

Mark turns to dash away, then Ira's pet battle droid tries to shoot him in the back. (2+1(TRG)=3 vs. 4+2(DEX)=6) Note the word "tries". An addition to that sentence: fails. The bolt goes right past Mark, who promptly(common sense: yes) dashes not towards the flesh field, but into the desert, where he's less likely not to be accosted by other people.

Ira sighs. He considers the fact that Mark is definitely not in range for a melee or point blank attack. But since he can't use a melee attack, he might as well use the auto cannon- it won't be point blank, but it might still work... ((this is my best interpretation of your action))... (6 vs. 2+2(DEX)=4) (5+2=7 vs. 1+2(TGH)-6(FATE)=-3) Mark explodes. Literally. It's as though fate itself turned against him.

DYWYPI? (do you want your possessions identified?)

(4+1(Mark had one item)=5)(tier: 1) There appears to be a large egg at Ira's feet. It's cracking.

Okay this is it.
Club that Somebody right over the head.
Yeah! Get 'im!
Pick up a stick from the ground if possible and bash it into the nearest person's head. Or backflip onto someone. Feet first, onto the back of their head.

INIT:
Somebody(5-6=-1)
Terrahex(5+3=8)

Terrahex charges at Somebody, brandishing a metal club. (5+1(TRG)=6 vs. 1+2(DEX)=3) (4+3(STR)=7 vs. 1) (( :o this is getting ridiculous. Thankfully for Somebody, this is only almost instakill territory.)) Impact. A ridiculously strong impact. Somebody is punted a farther distance than he could walk using a SPD roll. Unfortunately, he is not punted towards the forest, where his bike awaits. Actually, he's punted away from the forest. (5(chest)) Somebody lies upon the ground, feeling a ridiculous amount of pain go through his chest. There go some ribs... every breath hurts... (chest agony wound, -2 all physical rolls, an additional -1 to TGH)

Somebody has cancelled his action.

Blindfold myself and slash at the Roach.
Grab at Mage Guy's knife.

INIT:
Mage Guy(6-2=4)
The Roach(4+6=10)

The Roach flash steps once again. (6-6(TRG)=0 vs. 6) The Roach promptly does another victory dance for reaching Mage Guy.

Mage Guy decides, that, basically, The Roach is invulnerable. So he grabs his stolen bike and rides it away. Towards Somebody. (6) Most humans would find it challenging to ride a bike backwards.
Most. (4+2(bike SPD)=6) He reaches Somebody. He dismounts his bike. He examines the squirming man on the ground. Stab. (3 vs. 3+2(DEX)-2(AGH)=3) Somebody rolls slightly in one direction, with just enough movement to dodge successfully.

((Well that was eventful.))

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(5/6): Turn Seven. The Most Peculiar Luck.
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2016, 03:16:17 pm »

Spoiler: Ira (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Roach (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Somebody (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mage Guy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Terrahex (click to show/hide)
As always, yell at me if you see anything wrong.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2016, 03:20:07 pm »

0. Eat another peppermint.
1. Kiss the cannon. This phallus symbol is working wonderfully.
2. Flex.
3. Caress the egg carefully. Can't believe I'm going to be father so soon.
4. Protect my baby from wimpy aggressors.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:55:42 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2016, 06:45:41 pm »

Eh, may as well. Could you PM me when I'm in?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2016, 06:51:23 pm »

Eh, may as well. Could you PM me when I'm in?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Yes. Definitely.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2016, 09:09:37 pm »

I'm in the middle of moving now and i might not have internet at the new place for a bit.

In the mean time I'll persue Somebody
What do you think? Yes? No?

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2016, 11:29:41 am »

Wwolin's original Looter's Delight was one of the first things I participated in when I first joined B12. It only seems fitting that, now that I'm back, I participate in it's successor.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2016, 12:04:14 pm »

Go and pester Ira. Whack at Ira's egg.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2016, 03:47:28 pm »

Wwolin's original Looter's Delight was one of the first things I participated in when I first joined B12. It only seems fitting that, now that I'm back, I participate in it's successor.

Technically, seeing as Wwolin ran 2 more Looter's Delight games after his first... and there was another semi- Looter's Delight by someone else... this is the fourth successor.
But in any case, welcome to the waitlist.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2016, 03:49:42 pm »

Although nearly giving me a kill was nice (and I don't want that to be retconned away), what I was intending was kind of like that scene from the first Night Guard story (Discworld) where the protagonists try to set up a "one-in-a-million shot" to try to kill a dragon. I was hoping to be able to perform a Luck-based attack. Ah well.

Stab Somebody, then run away.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2016, 03:50:52 pm »

Technically, seeing as Wwolin ran 2 more Looter's Delight games after his first... and there was another semi- Looter's Delight by someone else... this is the fourth successor.
But in any case, welcome to the waitlist.
What happened to Wwolin, anyway?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Poof- as many people go. He was here one day... gone the next.
Then he popped back up a year(less?) ago, said he wanted to do another Looter's Delight... then went poof again.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19