Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Before you read this poll, did you notice that I turned my sig into a mini game?

Yes.
- 5 (41.7%)
No.
- 2 (16.7%)
WOT.
- 1 (8.3%)
I wanna play!
- 2 (16.7%)
To avoid messing up the poll, I'll be using this option.
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO POINT THREE  (Read 24385 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Five. Advice for newbies: TARGETING.
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2016, 07:42:35 pm »

The Exterminator? yes.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2016, 08:12:09 pm »

Run around Mage Guy, then back to Somebody. Slap Somebody in the face and run back to Mage Guy.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 08:35:19 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2016, 12:38:50 am »

pretty sure someone was in the forest

go over to Somebody and smack him over the head with the metal bar
What do you think? Yes? No?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2016, 12:40:38 am »

Now that daily stretches are done it is time grind some meat (and eat mints). Goblet attack. Or shooting into back if he decided to run away.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2016, 11:07:58 am »

Oh. I thought that might turn my combat roll into a Luck vs. Luck roll that I could actually hit the Roach in. Ah well.

Synthesize bug spray from some forest plants (Mind/Luck roll?). Spray the Roach with it.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2016, 11:09:21 am »

Also, thank Null for not wasting the Roach's anti-fate points.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2016, 04:55:04 pm »

Run away!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2016, 09:55:13 am »

Turn Six: CHAOS

Now that daily stretches are done it is time grind some meat (and eat mints). Goblet attack. Or shooting into back if he decided to run away.
Run away!

INIT:
Ira(2-6=-4)
Droid(5)
Mark(4)

Ira's battle droid takes aim, and lets loose a shot at Mark. (3+1(TRG)=4 vs. 3+2(DEX)=5) And misses. Barely.

Mark hastens to remove himself from the situation. (2)... and does an awfully fine(no) job(no) of doing so(no). No. No, he staggers away, moving slightly... more so... more so... towards the desert...

Ira considers the situation, and decides that what Mark is doing is not running. And he's still within melee range, although he's at the edge of the(somewhat small in comparison to the other zones) center. Goblet(boxing glove) attack! Ira walks(... it doesn't really require a speed roll) over to Mark and attempts to execute him. (2 vs. 6+2(DEX)=8) Ira realizes he really does need to get some of that dexterity stuff everybody else seems to have.

((This turn segment was slightly irritating to interpret the rolls for, and I'm not sure if I did it... "right"... tell me if you see any flaws.))

Quote from: Chaos
Laugh at the GM's pain!
Run around Mage Guy, then back to Somebody. Slap Somebody in the face and run back to Mage Guy.
go over to Somebody and smack him over the head with the metal bar
Ok... impossible for me to move. Go try and steal the knife from Mage Guy.
Synthesize bug spray from some forest plants (Mind/Luck roll?). Spray the Roach with it.

INIT:
The Roach(3+6=9)
Terrahex(4+3=7)
Somebody(2-6=-4)
Mage Guy(4-2=2)

The Roach is unsurprisingly the first to move. A flash step, and he's dashing around Mage Guy. Mockingly. Another one, and he's to Somebody. (6-6(TRG)=0 vs. 2+2(DEX)=4) Somebody takes a weak step back. The slap misses. The Roach is unfazed, and dashes back to his starting point.

Terrahex suddenly charges through the forest, heading towards Somebody! (5+3(SPD)=8) And she runs through the forest at a ridiculous speed. The Roach nods his approval. (2+1(TRG)=3 vs. 5+2(DEX)=7) Somebody's fast twitch muscles react, sending him over Terrahex's head, back onto the ground, unharmed.

Mage Guy looks around the immediate area, looking for some bug-spray reagent forest plants. (luck: 3) Well, there does seem to be a nice mosquito-bane shrub a few meters away... no... no.

Somebody, being at the edge of the forest... Mage Guy being a little within the forest... no! NOOOO!!! (6-6(SPD)=0) Somebody staggers a step or two towards the forest... no... his own body... a prison...

((Sooner or later, I'm going to need to make some sort of map for this game.))

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Six. CHAOS.
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2016, 09:57:33 am »

Spoiler: Ira (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Roach (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Somebody (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mage Guy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Terrahex (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mark (click to show/hide)
As always, yell at me if you see anything wrong.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2016, 11:04:59 am »

Okay this is it.

Club that Somebody right over the head.

Yeah! Get 'im!
What do you think? Yes? No?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2016, 12:01:13 pm »

Maybe if I grab him first and then shove the goblet down on his throat? That worked on the first time. If not, then shoot his chest at point blank distance.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2016, 06:33:48 pm »

Blindfold myself and slash at the Roach.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2016, 06:41:28 pm »

Grab at Mage Guy's knife
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2016, 06:43:29 pm »

Actually, don't blindfold myself, and instead stab the guy with the lowest defensive stats in my vicinity.

Why does everyone want my knife? If I give to one of you, will you protect me?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2016, 09:22:52 pm »

((WAIT A SECOND. If Mage Guy was really close to me, how come I didn't get the auto like Ira did twice?))
((... you're back almost at the hills/forest edge. Mage Guy's in the forest. The Roach is fast. Might be a mistake on my part.))

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19