Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Before you read this poll, did you notice that I turned my sig into a mini game?

Yes.
- 5 (41.7%)
No.
- 2 (16.7%)
WOT.
- 1 (8.3%)
I wanna play!
- 2 (16.7%)
To avoid messing up the poll, I'll be using this option.
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO POINT THREE  (Read 24386 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Three. That Had To Hurt.
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2016, 07:36:47 pm »

((Logic attacks will likely fail unless you have a rather high advantage in your roll. This is to prevent high-mind characters from just brainwashing everybody by talking.))

Turn Four: More Sniping, More Ninja Arts

Desperately clutch to my life. Use my magical dancing abilities to dance in a regenerative manner!

((Please don't kill meeeeeeee....))
(GM pity: 2) Alyss Beckinsworth dances. She dances some more. She feels happy with your life. She feels satisfied. She feels your guts fall out of your body. She feels that you have died. She is dead.

"My beautiful muscles even bend reality in my favour! Come, let's train together!"

Eat another peppermint! More shooting! Primarily kill stealers, but anyone who's close enough.
Yeah.... Im going to get out of this madness for now.

Onward to the desert to search for more loot!
((In the future, bold your actions. For my sake.))

Another peppermint eaten. Minty and ooh what's this!
(3+1(Alyss had one item)=4)(Tier: 0, Mundane Items) There is a humanoid... robot standing beside you. Null seems to be nodding... "Oh, standard model battle droid! Near useless in combat! How did that get in this universe anyway?"

"What is your wish, my master?"

Ira thinks on the matter, then takes aim with his auto cannon. (Terrahex)

INIT:
Terrahex(1+3=4)
Ira(1-6=-5)

Ira noticed that Terrahex, his new target, had already walked off into the desert. (6+3(SPD)=9)... and she was far off into it, perhaps to the rim. (6-2(even more long range)=4 vs. 3+5(DEX)=8)

Terrahex (luck: 5) had found a nice metal fragment embedded in the ground, a good bludgeon. Absentmindedly, she took a step to the left, dodging a rather potent projectile that passed her. Metal bludgeon acquired.

Nice! Steal the mage's knife and stab him with it.
Alright... kick Mage Guy in the face! Also, move so that Mage guy is between me and Ira.
((I know I'll be suffering super slow initiative this turn, but... :/))
Convince the two people attacking me to attack each other instead (opposed Mind checks?), then hop on the backwards-bike. If I still have the knife, use the bike to charge at Somebody and stab him. If I don't have it, use the backwards-bike to run away from the battle (NOT back to the center).

INIT:
The Roach(2+6(SPD)=8)
Somebody(5-6(SPD)=-1)
Mage Guy(3-2=1)

The Roach flash stepped once again, aiming to disarm Mage Guy of his knife. (5-6(TRG)=-1 vs. 4-1(ache)=3) Mage Guy noticed that his knife was missing from his hand. Along with his wizard hat, which seemed to have been stomped into the ground at the speed of sound. Wait, no. Reality reasserted itself. He still had his knife. And his wizard hat.

Mage Guy decided to attempt logic and reason. ((against bay 12?)) (3+4(MND)=7 vs. 1+6(MND)=7 and 1+2(MND)=3) "You two... don't you realize that I'm no threat? It would make so much more sense for you two to attack each other... The Roach simply did a very simple action to counter this logic: ignoring him. Somebody, however... was swayed! Somewhat!

Mage Guy DEX(4)... Mage Guy suddenly leaps atop the backwards bike, and rides it, backwards, away! (common sense: yes) Mage Guy rides not towards the flesh fields, but to the northern forest! (2+2(bike SPD)=4) And he's at the edge of the forest, nearly in it.

Somebody was swayed by Mage Guy's argument, completely ignoring the fact that Mage Guy was getting away with his bike. (2 vs. 1+6(DEX)=7) The Roach flash stepped. Well... that failed.
~~~

And lo, Mark was abducted from his apartment by Null Nevermore and was promptly dropped in the center.

(3+2(loot luck stat)=5)(tier: 1)

And he was holding a rather large feather for some reason.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:42:34 pm by FallacyofUrist »
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Four. More Sniping. More Ninja Arts.
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2016, 07:40:25 pm »

((New Character sheet time... let's see how crazy I can get.))
Spoiler: Ferdinando Alino (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 07:35:48 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2016, 07:41:20 pm »

Spoiler: Ira (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Roach (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Somebody (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mage Guy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Terrahex (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mark (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:11:25 pm by FallacyofUrist »

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2016, 07:46:29 pm »

Run after Mage Guy, and stick my hand in the wheel to stop him in his tracks.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2016, 08:33:52 pm »

That sounds like it would hurt.

Well at least the metal thing is usable. Probably a spike at one point. I think I'll head east to the forest looking for some to bat over the head. Gotta gets me some more stuffs.
What do you think? Yes? No?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2016, 03:00:38 am »

"Command: Kill people who are not as strong as I am."
Order given. Attack the newcomer. Depending how close he is, either by bashing the goblet into his mouth or shooting him in back.

((Where are everybody? I have lost track who's where, what's where in relation to everything and it is only fourth turn.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2016, 02:12:58 pm »

((Let's see... you and Mark are in the center, Terrahex is in the desert, Mage Guy is almost in the forest, at the edge of the hills, and Somebody and the Roach are in the hills.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2016, 03:17:36 pm »

Pray to the god of Luck that my next attack will kill the Roach. Kill the Roach with a knife-charge-ambush.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2016, 04:39:20 pm »

Try writing something on the ground with the feather.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2016, 07:21:52 pm »

Turn Five: Advice to New Players: Targeting Rocks

"Command: Kill people who are not as strong as I am."
Order given. Attack the newcomer. Depending how close he is, either by bashing the goblet into his mouth or shooting him in back.
Try writing something on the ground with the feather.

INIT:
Ira(1-6=-5)
Droid(6)
Mark(1)

"Roger roger!" The battle droid raised its laser rifle and fired a shot at Mark. (4+1(TRG)=5 vs. 1+2(DEX)=3) (4+1(TRG(the droid's dexterity is not his TRG, but it made sense in this case to say that the droid dealt damage via targeting, seeing as flesh-and-blood dexterity... isn't a factor in how it aims, compared to a human.))=5 vs. 6+2(TGH)=8) The laser bolt hit Mark in the chest, scorching his t-shirt slightly but otherwise leaving him unharmed. Somehow.

Mark promptly bent down to the ground and tried to inscribe something into the earth(?) using his feather... although it did seem to have a somewhat sharp point, his inscriptions were not doing anything.

Ira decided to pulverize Mark. Simple as that. True as toasted toads. (1 vs. 4+2(DEX)=6) But first: stretches. Maybe someday Ira would improve his dexterity... some day. Ira promptly did his useless stretches, eating up the rest of his time this turn.

That sounds like it would hurt.

Well at least the metal thing is usable. Probably a spike at one point. I think I'll head east to the forest looking for some to bat over the head. Gotta gets me some more stuffs.
(1+3(SPD)=4) Terrahex waltzed into the forest. Ba-bam. Any moment now...

Pray to the god of Luck that my next attack will kill the Roach. Kill the Roach with a knife-charge-ambush.
Go to the forest.

INIT:
The Roach(6+6(SPD)=12)
Somebody(1-6(SPD)=-5)
(5(dexterity)) Mage Guy(1+2(SPD)=3)

Suddenly the Roach blurred in a flash step that would have made any soul reaper jealous. (2-6(TRG)=-4 vs. 4) The Roach promptly did a victory dance for reaching Mage Guy. Unsurprisingly, this did not trip Mage Guy whatsoever.

Mage Guy chanted a small prayer under his breath asking for the god of Luck to aid him for the action of killing the Roach. Time stopped. Oh, Null. "Well. Which god or goddess of luck would you like to speak to? I've got... oh, several hundred in my collection, a third of those being in my sword. Luck gods and goddesses are some of the more common ones..." Mage Guy paused, speechless... "Oh wait. None of them have any power here. Only I have power(true power) here, anyway. So the question is, should I bend fate itself to smite down the Roach? Make your attempt, foolish mage." Time restarted.

Mage Guy took the time to dismount his bike, taking advantage of the Roach's victory dancing. Then stab. (2 vs. 5+6(DEX)=11) The Roach promptly backflipped. Knife strike- past him. By a mile.

Time stopped again. "What? Why would I bend fate to let you hit a man you had no chance of killing?" Time started again.

Somebody entered the forest, (6-6(SPD)=0) wait no, he staggered a few steps towards the forest.

Terrahex watched from a distance, ready to strike at the warring contestants.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Five. Advice for newbies: TARGETING.
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2016, 07:26:51 pm »

((Am I in the game with Ferdinando?))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(4/6)(I still need more loot.)
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2016, 07:27:32 pm »

Can't do that. Loot lock caps at 6
This says it all. Not yet... once you fix your character, you'll be in the waitlist.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2016, 07:35:54 pm »

Fix'd

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2016, 07:38:43 pm »

Spoiler: Ira (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Roach (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Somebody (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mage Guy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Terrahex (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mark (click to show/hide)
As always, yell at me if you see anything wrong.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2016, 07:40:45 pm »

ninjaed

Is my new guy on the waitlist?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19