Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Before you read this poll, did you notice that I turned my sig into a mini game?

Yes.
- 5 (41.7%)
No.
- 2 (16.7%)
WOT.
- 1 (8.3%)
I wanna play!
- 2 (16.7%)
To avoid messing up the poll, I'll be using this option.
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO POINT THREE  (Read 24367 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn One. Overkill Via Goblet.
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2016, 10:54:44 pm »

Continue to kill ants until I reach 1,000 (ant) kills and win the game.
You continue to stab at the ants as Null Nevermore watches. Wait.
You spin in surprise as you notice him standing right next to you.
"... oh telepathy, what would I do without you... in any case. Genius loophole abuse. Absolutely genius. So let me rephrase: 1000 player kills."

Null then just stops being there. As in, he's not there anymore.
Dangit.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2016, 01:49:53 am »

Grab the auto-cannon. It anyone is in sight, shoot it. If not, find someone and shoot it. If auto-cannon not available for shooting, continue proven tactic of weaponized chalice.
Oh, and eat some peppermint.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2016, 03:06:42 am »

Nope, can't have that. Go up and make trip the auto-cannon guy.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2016, 07:57:22 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm also PM'ing something to put in the vault.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2016, 09:17:30 am »

suffice it to say I have enough loot for the moment. Submit more if you like, but you don't need to.
Although some more overpowered and game changing items would be nice.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2016, 10:54:27 am »

Do I get a reward for finding a loophole?

Sneak around, and stealthily assassinate another player (that doesn't have lolnope levels of dodging ability) with my knife.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2016, 01:40:56 pm »

Actually, continue killing ants, because we are all players in the great game of life.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2016, 03:12:38 pm »

Who ever said this was life?
For our characters, it is.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2016, 04:47:30 pm »

Huh, I think that's all actions. Hopefully Terrahex will revise his character soon. Turn later today.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2016, 09:33:51 pm »

Did I mention that I hate power outages? They stop me from processing loot, applying stats to minions and advanced loot and vehicles... but now...

Turn Two: Flash Step and Man Mountain

Actually, continue killing ants, because we are all players in the great game of life.
Mage Guy stabs at the ants. Again and again. Why does he bother? Why must the game of life go on? Why do the ants scurry? Why do they eat? Why do they live?
WHY? "WHYYYYYYYYY?!?"

Grab the auto-cannon. It anyone is in sight, shoot it. If not, find someone and shoot it. If auto-cannon not available for shooting, continue proven tactic of weaponized chalice.
Oh, and eat some peppermint.

Nope, can't have that. Go up and make trip the auto-cannon guy.
I KNEW IT!!! :D
Ride the thing backwards towards the hills, going for the flatest parts.

INIT:
Ira(6-6=0)
Somebody(3-6=-3)
The Roach(6+6=12)

The Roach demonstrates an incredible ability: flash step. He blurs over to Ira and attempts a dexterity-based combat maneuver.

((Yo! Slight combat tutorial here: All physical attacks(that I remember) use TRG(targeting) for aim, but what stat they roll for damage varies: if a weapon relies more on impact force, it uses STR. If a weapon is more about where and how it hits, it uses DEX. And some weapons have their own effects for damage... consider a grenade, and those have damage stats determined by me beforehand or upon generation(preferably beforehand).))

(5-6(TRG)=-1 vs. 3-6(DEX)=-3) The Roach stops in front of Ira, and lazily reaches for him. If only Ira moved. (2+6(DEX)=8 vs. 6+6(TGH)=12) The Roach's incredible maneuver is only eclipsed by Ira's incredible statue imitation. No tripping or throwing or whatnot occurs.

Ira picks up the auto cannon from where Grinder Baronbender dropped it. Oh look, a cockroach! (4 vs. 4+6(DEX)=10) The Roach flash steps, slightly more slowly, and the huge projectile shoots past him and(3+2=5) smashes through a tree. In celebration of this destruction, Ira pops a peppermint into his mouth. Minty.

Somebody watches the warring mountain man and superhuman ninja and decides to make a break for it. Backwards biking away! (3+2(DEX)=5) Courtesy of his enhanced dexterity, he mounts the bike and rolls backwards, taking advantage of the bike's vehicle stat- SPD. ((For certain stats, a mount or vehicle might replace your stat with their own while you're using it.)) (6+2(SPD)=8) Backwards he goes... into the hills... past a guy stabbing ants... you roll back around, backwards, and head back to the guy stabbing ants. Maybe you can brutalize him.

Search the forest for some delicious loot!
Dancing, Alyss Beckinsworth is dancing! Because of these shoes! But no matter! Let's get some loot! (luck: 3) It's an ordinary forest. Beyond the metal spikes, of course.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Two. Flash Step and Man Mountain.
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2016, 09:37:11 pm »

Spoiler: Alyss Beckinsworth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ira (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Roach (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Somebody (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mage Guy (click to show/hide)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2016, 09:37:35 pm »

Keep dancing fabulously like I've never danced before. Maybe luck will shine on my side and give me some LOOT.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2016, 09:56:19 pm »

And I will now run to the ant stabber guy and kick his knife out of his hand.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 08:03:06 am by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Slayer1557

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2016, 10:48:53 pm »

(Oh, I sure hope you like the new loot I added.  I tried to fill out some of the high end stuff, but it's really hard getting Game breaking/NOOOOOO level loot.  Most of it is probably lower tier.  Still, can't wait to see some of it show up.)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2016, 01:28:15 am »

"You will never penetrate these wonderfull muscles." Ira states slowly, flexing his abs. "Come check them closer."

Grind meat with these muscles! Bear hugs for anyone coming close enough.
Or if nobody targets me, then target somebody with the auto-cannon.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 08:44:36 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19