Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Power of a Champion  (Read 809 times)

Gaulgath

• Bay Watcher
  • ♪ Gold gold gold gold ♪
    • View Profile
The Power of a Champion
« on: February 09, 2007, 10:02:00 pm »

So those foolish humans decide to attack us. They make campfires, and linger around, but I can't resist the temptation to attack them. I actually have two (2) champs, but one participates in the battle. It turned out to be pretty cool, and the champion makes some pretty good movie moments. Anyway, you can download the recording here: http://www.savefile.com/files/480610
Make sure to put it in the data > movies folder in the DF folder. Then, to watch it, press ; while playing in fortress mode.(Not sure if it works in adventure)

(Note: I didn't save after that, and tried again. I still lost a champion, but we kicked some serious human arse.)

[ February 10, 2007: Message edited by: Gaulgath ]

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Power of a Champion
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 11:27:00 pm »

Might help if you post the file's download link. That points to a page that asked me to register a "collector's account."

JT

• Bay Watcher
  • Explosively Canadian
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jtgibson.ca/df/
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 02:21:00 am »

May I suggest savefile.com?  None of the stupidity that rapidshare.de is known for, and no slowdown for unregistered users.

Naturally, you can't link *directly* to the file download, but you can lead directly to a download page which has no download timer.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" --George Carlin

Gaulgath

• Bay Watcher
  • ♪ Gold gold gold gold ♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 07:56:00 am »

Woops, very sorry. Yeah, rapidshare makes me angry. > :(

EDIT: Alright, now I am using savefile, the link works.

[ February 10, 2007: Message edited by: Gaulgath ]