Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 791 792 [793]

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1097147 times)

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #11880 on: Today at 01:13:20 pm »

Garage door broke last night, but I'm going out of town tomorrow, and I don't think the family will be able to manually open/close it while I'm gone, because what broke is the cable that connects it to the spring, meaning if you close the door it jams and is not easy to open (I can do it, but it requires using a plank of wood as a pry bar, because there is a cable on one side of the door but not the other, which tilts the door sideways and causes it to bind).

All - as in four out of four - garage door repair places in my town are closed today.

Replacement cables are cheap - like $10 for a pair... but I have no experience in trying to reconnect a cable. I tried for an hour, but can't get any tension on it, and with my recent shoulder injury...

It's tough to keep my anger in check at the moment.
This product contains deoxyribonucleic acid which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive harm, and other health issues.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11881 on: Today at 01:14:01 pm »

Got some dickhead with, I assume, a ragingly tiny penis he has to compensate for living at my student hall. Guy's modified his bike to be loud as fuck and revs it whenever he's starting up.

At least he doesn't fuck about early in the morning.

I am absolutely sure that if he increases the rev just a little more, his dick will grow.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11882 on: Today at 01:42:03 pm »

I'm sure there are just as many big-dick assholes as small-dick assholes.  Why assume anything at all about genital measurement?
This product contains deoxyribonucleic acid which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive harm, and other health issues.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #11883 on: Today at 01:44:42 pm »

The implication is that small-dick assholes are more likely to be loud about their assholery.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11884 on: Today at 01:53:36 pm »

The implication is that small-dick assholes are more likely to be loud about their assholery.
I think it's probably the other way around.
Pages: 1 ... 791 792 [793]