Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859173 times)

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2340 on: December 26, 2016, 04:02:04 am »

Hey Bork, what happened to your avatar??
Which one?

I removed them for a bit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2341 on: December 26, 2016, 06:52:53 pm »

Finally clicked that the last two or three (four? One? Hell if I know right now.) days of unrelenting headache is probably weather related* sinus headaches. They've only started happening to me in the last two or three years, so I keep forgetting they're probably incoming this time of year and particularly when the weather is doing its best impression of a PCP overdosed clown orgy. Which it's giving a go. 80 in late december one day, 50 in the next, repeat ad nausea incessant pain. Incessant pain is latin now, and my headache will strangle anyone that disagrees.

It'd be a bigger sad but it also means it's probably not a brain tumor or hypertension or developing prescription reaction or somethin', which makes it also kinda' relieving. It's just the atmosphere trying to kill me in a new way, which isn't terribly surprising considering <florida>.

*Fuck florida and fuck the weeks on end of I-don't-know-what-goddamn-season-I-am-anymore that have started becoming a thing in winter.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 06:56:16 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: December 27, 2016, 02:52:43 pm »

Make your own server???
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: December 27, 2016, 02:53:32 pm »

RIP Leia.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: December 27, 2016, 03:16:39 pm »

Make your own server???
I could run a local one. That's as willing as I'd be to go because if anything goes wrong, I would have NO clue how to deal with it.

And my brother's both ill, and from my understanding not entirely on board with the idea of playing it.
The most complicated thing you need to do is port-forwarding, as far as I know.  I've never actually tried running a modded server, but the executable is just, click it and there's a server.

There's not really too much to go wrong as far as I know.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: December 28, 2016, 12:21:31 pm »

Go out and sit on the lawn and do nothing, because it's just what you must do and nobody does it anymore
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: December 28, 2016, 01:47:31 pm »

You can also fap furiously until you pass out.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: December 28, 2016, 01:56:06 pm »

So, I've reached a point of absolute boredom. All the things I want to do I can't.

Voar.io has been offline for two years.
Modded Minecraft multiplayer isn't an option presently. (seriously, TBF, I can't even port forward. I've tried before, it has failed every fucking time for reasons utterly unknown to me)
I don't want to play any of the vanilla factions in ETW, and the modded ones can't be played thanks to bugs.
Don't feel like playing any paradox games.
I only like modded Rimworld now, but there's something dodgy as fuck going on making it impossible to get my guys to do anything with some mod. They just wander around, all I can do is tell them to move places when drafted.
Can't watch Youtube because nobody is uploading right now.

Find a new hobby? Pick a new game? Follow a new Youtuber?

I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: December 28, 2016, 02:20:50 pm »

rob a bnak
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: December 28, 2016, 02:24:44 pm »

Stop in the name of love before you break my heart (with bank robbing, obviously).
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: December 28, 2016, 02:39:21 pm »

I posted in Ameripol thread.
What have I done.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: December 28, 2016, 04:06:24 pm »

Did you try sleeping? It works for me when I feel like everything is too much effort or too boring.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: December 29, 2016, 01:00:32 am »

Some trading cards have piled up in my Steam inventory, I'd probably have a few bucks for some indie game if I managed to sell them all. To avoid email-confirming every single one, I have to sign up with the Steam mobile app. So far I've tried three times on three different days, and each time gotten a server error in response. Sigh.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: December 29, 2016, 05:34:44 am »

My cat broke my keyboard's thingy on the back that makes it stand tilted. Typing on a flat keyboard is not nice.
Said cat thas the annoying habit of walking back and forth over my laptop and my keyboard when she's demanding attention. Usually the worst thing that happens is her pressing the sleep mode button and my laptop powering down. Or pressing some unknown key combination that makes me puzzle for an hour to revert what she just did. But now she physically broke my keyboard lol.
I guess I could McGuyver it back into sloped stance with some glue and scrap wood :P
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 779