Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859122 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #1980 on: October 24, 2016, 05:41:49 pm »

i'm lacking in bipedal sheep unfortunately
._.

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #1981 on: October 24, 2016, 06:49:18 pm »

Jack Chick, of Chick Tracts fame/infamy, died in his sleep last night at age 92. Mild sad solely from the loss of a little more weirdness from the world.

...Bets on which afterlife he's getting?
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: October 24, 2016, 07:07:25 pm »

bless him, hes resting with the sacred yams of Ahia Njoku

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: October 24, 2016, 10:44:20 pm »

Probably one of the afterlives with no corresponding belief system, they just exist on their own.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: October 25, 2016, 10:10:28 am »

The Thermos I grabbed today has a stupid weird diaphragm-valve thing instead of you know, an opening to drink out of. So when I tried to take a sip, the coffee didn't come out of where I expected. Burnt the hell out of my lips and chin and stained a white shirt.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: October 26, 2016, 11:05:31 pm »

I get to wake up at 4:00 AM to go to the hospital and be told that nothing's changed. Yay!
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: October 27, 2016, 12:00:00 am »

People suddenly going offline in the middle of conversations without any apparently explained reason make me mildly sad.
._.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: October 27, 2016, 09:01:50 am »

People suddenly going offline in the middle of conversations without any apparently explained reason make me mildly sad.
Standard response: "X's computer just exploded."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: October 27, 2016, 09:15:38 am »

Slightly funnier response:'X just exploded.'
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: October 27, 2016, 12:38:35 pm »

Slightly funnier response:'X just exploded.'
Very possible, considering the number of wars/asymmetricals happening.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: October 27, 2016, 10:07:07 pm »

Band I was looking forward to finally seeing live next weekend have apparently postponed their Brisbane shows. Dang. :-/
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: October 28, 2016, 12:09:03 am »

Preloaded Skyrim Special Edition. It apparently un-preloaded itself and I have to wait for it to install again.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: October 28, 2016, 12:12:16 am »

Very possible, considering the number of wars/asymmetricals happening.
You know, I don't think B12 is so awesome as to have a casual chat with the folks when one is in an active warzone. I'd be more concerned with getting to safety.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: October 28, 2016, 01:42:05 am »

I mean technically at least Strife26 was a soldier on active duty in Korea. Think he's in California now though.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #1994 on: October 28, 2016, 06:10:19 am »

I have forgotten the name (:(), but there is a B12er living in either Israel or Palestine who has posted about hearing the rockets nearby, IIRC.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 779