Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859222 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #1935 on: October 19, 2016, 01:19:45 pm »

Try putting ice on it?

*hugpats*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #1936 on: October 19, 2016, 01:24:36 pm »

I don't think iced aspirin have any difference. :P
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: October 19, 2016, 01:25:51 pm »

On the head.  ;P
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: October 19, 2016, 01:45:19 pm »

Try putting ice on it?

*hugpats*
I don't think I have any nearby, nor anything to hold it on my head without falling.

Running hot water on head does help, though. I think I'm going to do that now. Ciao~
._.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: October 19, 2016, 01:49:54 pm »

Hope that helps.
Sigtext

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: October 19, 2016, 02:10:33 pm »

It didn't help. Craaaaaaaaaap :(

Well, hopefully this is a problem that can be solved with MORE aspirin!
._.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: October 19, 2016, 02:10:52 pm »

Be careful!
Sigtext

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: N'wah edition
« Reply #1943 on: October 19, 2016, 02:43:24 pm »

Started reading Prequel Adventure. Now that I'm really into it and eager to see what happens next... I check the front page and the last update was this time last year. :(
Don't lose hope, it's not abandoned outright. Patience will carry us through, yes, it will...
*Egan_BW shivers involuntarily, refreshes prequeladventure.com...
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: October 19, 2016, 02:45:16 pm »

I'd say that giving Kazerad lots of money tend ot get him to update, but looking at how things are, him getting lots of money and having to carry through his promises is exactly why he can't update.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: October 19, 2016, 11:16:08 pm »

Well, shite. I got to the end of what currently exists. :(
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: October 20, 2016, 12:22:12 am »

Maybe we should give people lots of money with no obligations attached?
Wait. I just invented congress! :D
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: October 20, 2016, 12:36:34 am »

And it appears that the author put a strawman for critics in a little side adventure thing, sniping back at (what I presume were at the time) complaints about railroading.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: October 20, 2016, 01:02:57 am »

Repeated and unavoidable failure are totally reasonable character flaws. >_>
And also the perfect mix of hilarious and heartbreaking. Approved!
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: October 20, 2016, 04:48:26 pm »

Kazerad acts as though he doesn't know how to make events naturally proceed from each other, so the 'wake up drunk in a bed' start is an easy default start for an adventure. Prequel is a fun comic, but this + the time it takes between somewhat fluffy updates made me lose interest.

I'd rather read Lackadaisy or something. Consistently updated, killer art, fairly interesting story and characters (from what has been seen), and did I mention great art? It is higher up on the scale of catpeople comics, imo.

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 779